meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Kneeling with my hands on my lap, my head bowed low, I await my Migualon J.J. Sempai. In front of me is bowl of Ramen and some pieces of meat for my Sempai and new teachers... *

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-i appear in the smoke-

"hi mei, thanks for food, we will eat it when you summon them, so now, i want you to tell me something about summoning jutsu + you have only maybe for my and Skyry" (use wiki if you want to, but no copy/paste)

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-i appear in the smoke-

"hi mei, thanks for food, we will eat it when you summon them, so now, i want you to tell me something about summoning jutsu + you have only maybe for my and Skyry" (use wiki if you want to, but no copy/paste)

Sempai, suumoning jitsu allows a creature or person (as creatures can also summon their respective human) to summon/transport animals or other creatures across long distances quickly. They can help or hinder a battle, so its important to have a good relationship (hence the gifts for you both)!!!

There are many ways this can be done. One way is by signing an contract with a specific species and then use hand seals and blood. A contract be a scroll or a tattoo, signed in the contractor's ow blood and once signed will last even after a contractor has passed away (that will not happen to you, Sempai. I swear).

The summoner would then perform the needed hand sign/s and offer an additional amount of blood & then using the same hand they used to sign the contract.... they are then able to request the presence of their comrade.

The amount of chakra used = how big the creature will be. If a user tries to summon a creature & they've not signed the contract, they then go their respective creature's location (the one they have a natural affinity with).

Summoning jitsu doesn't always have to involve hand signs but must have the use of a contract... not even chakra would need to used. Therefore, someone can summon other creatures they don't have a contract with.

Some legendary summoners like Pein could even summon people and even multiple creatures/species!
When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location.

One example of summoning without a contract and instead is a tatoo is Orochimaru's summoning tattoo. As you know, he often used his summoning jitsu as a base for other jitsu's (i.e. Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance).

Items can also be summoned from scrolls too!!! And because they are only being released from storage... no blood is needed xd Not conventional but useful!

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sempai, suumoning jitsu allows a creature or person (as creatures can also summon their respective human) to summon/transport animals or other creatures across long distances quickly. They can help or hinder a battle, so its important to have a good relationship (hence the gifts for you both)!!!

There are many ways this can be done. One way is by signing an contract with a specific species and then use hand seals and blood. A contract be a scroll or a tattoo, signed in the contractor's ow blood and once signed will last even after a contractor has passed away (that will not happen to you, Sempai. I swear).

The summoner would then perform the needed hand sign/s and offer an additional amount of blood & then using the same hand they used to sign the contract.... they are then able to request the presence of their comrade.

The amount of chakra used = how big the creature will be. If a user tries to summon a creature & they've not signed the contract, they then go their respective creature's location (the one they have a natural affinity with).

Summoning jitsu doesn't always have to involve hand signs but must have the use of a contract... not even chakra would need to used. Therefore, someone can summon other creatures they don't have a contract with.

Some legendary summoners like Pein could even summon people and even multiple creatures/species!
When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location.

One example of summoning without a contract and instead is a tatoo is Orochimaru's summoning tattoo. As you know, he often used his summoning jitsu as a base for other jitsu's (i.e. Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance).

Items can also be summoned from scrolls too!!! And because they are only being released from storage... no blood is needed xd Not conventional but useful!
hm, question about the bolded part, who every used it without hand seals?

"ok, now i want you to sign my contract by biting yourself into any of your fingers, than i want you to spread blood from it on your other fingers and than put it on the scroll, than i want you to write your name under it, ok?"

-i summon scroll and roll it infront of you so that you can sign on some free space-

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm, question about the bolded part, who every used it without hand seals?

"ok, now i want you to sign my contract by biting yourself into any of your fingers, than i want you to spread blood from it on your other fingers and than put it on the scroll, than i want you to write your name under it, ok?"

-i summon scroll and roll it infront of you so that you can sign on some free space-
*nods* Yes Sempai. *I bite hard on my thumb, making it bleed. I then spread the blood onto all my fingers and then place it on the scroll. I then write 'meimei' under it*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"ok, very good"

-i take the scroll and make it to "poof" back to world of buzzards-

"ok, now it´s time to learn hand seals for it

-i make the "Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram" hand seals-

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"ok, very good"

-i take the scroll and make it to "poof" back to world of buzzards-

"ok, now it´s time to learn hand seals for it

-i make the "Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram" hand seals-
*smiles and performs the "Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram" hand seals before you...
..."Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram"...

I think I have remembered them Sempai.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"now than, use the blood from your wound and make the hand seals, than slam your hand with which you signed the contract into the ground and think of buzzard and at the same time as you slam your hand on the ground, release all your gathered chakra"

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"now than, use the blood from your wound and make the hand seals, than slam your hand with which you signed the contract into the ground and think of buzzard and at the same time as you slam your hand on the ground, release all your gathered chakra"
Using the blood from the wound on my thumb I perform the following hand seals ..."Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram". I produce and gather my chakra. When a good amount has been produced I then slam my hand on the ground and think of the buzzard whilst I release all of the chakra I have gathered...*

just adding

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Sempai

*I focus hard on producing as much chakra as I can. When I have made a vast amount I use the blood from my wound as I perform the following hand seals...

... I concentrate on my chakra and then as I slam my hand on the ground, I think of the buzzard as I release all my gathered chakra...*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-you summoned...SKYRY, THE SMALL BUZZARD-

-in my mind-

Skyry: "hey boss, quite popular right? i was summoned moments ago to taiketsu, so what is it all of a sudden again?"
ME: "well, this is mei, she will be able to summon you too now"
Skyry: "really now? she is very beautiful you know?"
ME: "yeah"

-she looks at your left shoulder mei-

Skyry: "boss, didn´t you again forgot about tattoo?"
ME: "oh, yeah you are right, i forgot again, sry bout that Skyry"

-than i say to you-

ME: "very good job mei, now touch skyry´s head and she will combine her mind with your mind, cause skyry can´t talk, she speaks through mind, skyry is guardian of the scroll which you have signed and she is the fastest of all buzzards + she doesn´t have any special abilities, but she can shoot feathers from her mouth which are like faster kunais and she is used most of the time for spying and scout missions"

Learned Jutsu

(Buzzard´s Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Buzzard: Skyry) Buzzard´s Summoning Technique: Skyry

Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Describtion:
Skyry is very little green like Skyress buzzard, looks very similar to Skyress, but as said, it is very small, Skyry isn´t very effective in fight, the only thing she can do is that she can shoot elemental feathers of wind from her/his mouth. These feathers have the power of normal kunais, but are faster a bit. Skyry is the guardian of the summoning contract of buzzards. It is the fastest of all buzzards and almost no other flying summon can keep up with his speed. Even tho it is very small, it is incredibly aggresive a lot. It is used most of the time for scouting missions. Unlike most of the buzzards, she cannot speak english at all, but it can connect it´s mind with the user who summoned it and to everyone who EVER (even if he dropped it) signed buzzard summoning contract.

*Can only be summoned 3 times per Battle*
*Can only stay in battle for 4 turns as the max*
*Can be forced to be summoned back to it´s land if hit by 40 damage points, in this case it cannot be summoned again*
*Can only be Used/Taught by Migualon J.J.*
*Must have signed the Buzzard summoning contract*

(i will be using what i say to taiketsu, so if i somewhere forget to edit his name, so i am sorry bout that)

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-you summoned...SKYRY, THE SMALL BUZZARD-

-in my mind-

Skyry: "hey boss, quite popular right? i was summoned moments ago to taiketsu, so what is it all of a sudden again?"
ME: "well, this is mei, she will be able to summon you too now"
Skyry: "really now? she is very beautiful you know?"
ME: "yeah"

-she looks at your left shoulder mei-

Skyry: "boss, didn´t you again forgot about tattoo?"
ME: "oh, yeah you are right, i forgot again, sry bout that Skyry"

-than i say to you-

ME: "very good job mei, now touch skyry´s head and she will combine her mind with your mind, cause skyry can´t talk, she speaks through mind, skyry is guardian of the scroll which you have signed and she is the fastest of all buzzards + she doesn´t have any special abilities, but she can shoot feathers from her mouth which are like faster kunais and she is used most of the time for spying and scout missions"

Learned Jutsu

(Buzzard´s Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Buzzard: Skyry) Buzzard´s Summoning Technique: Skyry

Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Describtion:
Skyry is very little green like Skyress buzzard, looks very similar to Skyress, but as said, it is very small, Skyry isn´t very effective in fight, the only thing she can do is that she can shoot elemental feathers of wind from her/his mouth. These feathers have the power of normal kunais, but are faster a bit. Skyry is the guardian of the summoning contract of buzzards. It is the fastest of all buzzards and almost no other flying summon can keep up with his speed. Even tho it is very small, it is incredibly aggresive a lot. It is used most of the time for scouting missions. Unlike most of the buzzards, she cannot speak english at all, but it can connect it´s mind with the user who summoned it and to everyone who EVER (even if he dropped it) signed buzzard summoning contract.

*Can only be summoned 3 times per Battle*
*Can only stay in battle for 4 turns as the max*
*Can be forced to be summoned back to it´s land if hit by 40 damage points, in this case it cannot be summoned again*
*Can only be Used/Taught by Migualon J.J.*
*Must have signed the Buzzard summoning contract*

(i will be using what i say to taiketsu, so if i somewhere forget to edit his name, so i am sorry bout that)
Mistress Skyry, it's nice to meet you *bows* You are very beautiful (She really is Sempai).

If I may... *I approach her and gently place my hand to cup the back of Mistress Skyry's head. I close my eyes and relax my mind...*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-in your mind-

Skyry: "hi mei, i am skyry, i am most likely the fastest of all summons and i too am the weakest of all buzzards to tell the truth. title that boss gave me is Skyry, The Small Buzzard, but only boss call me small or little, now i am going, you can summon me whenever you want, but i am not very useful in battles to tell the truth, now goodbye mei"

-than to me-

Skyry: "bye boss"
ME: "see ya skyry"

-and she "poofs" away-

"ok, now than, she reminded me something, i want you to take away your shirt please (shirt or whatever you have on yourself, but only so that you have naked shoulders, no need to be completely naked)"

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-in your mind-

Skyry: "hi mei, i am skyry, i am most likely the fastest of all summons and i too am the weakest of all buzzards to tell the truth. title that boss gave me is Skyry, The Small Buzzard, but only boss call me small or little, now i am going, you can summon me whenever you want, but i am not very useful in battles to tell the truth, now goodbye mei"

-than to me-

Skyry: "bye boss"
ME: "see ya skyry"

-and she "poofs" away-

"ok, now than, she reminded me something, i want you to take away your shirt please (shirt or whatever you have on yourself, but only so that you have naked shoulders, no need to be completely naked)"
Good bye Mistress Skyry, you and I have much in common and we'll be great friends *Hands her a nice piece of meat*

*I loosen my top so it falls to reveal my shoulders* Sempai, I am ready.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"sit down please, this will hurt a bit, you will receive tattoo on your left shoulder which shows, that you have signed buzzard summoning contract, you MUST have it on your left shoulder"

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-i start making hand seals in incredible speed and when i finish with all 71 hand seals i put my left hand on your left shoulder and tattoo appears on your left shoulder and you pass out-

(tell me when you wake up xd:D)

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"fine, now for the last summoning for you until you become Sannin rank as the summoning of boss of buzzards is considered forbidden rank, after we finish with training now, i will show you both other summons, 1 of them you will never be able to summon, but the other one will be the boss, so now i want you to think about speed, lightning and buzzards, than make hand seals and try summoning another buzzard"