33⚔️
Awards
Reis R&R
Unofficial
Mid Range
Customs allowed
Terrain
You must be registered for see images

I'll use for this one. Updates for him include the SSM water goddess and Snake Sage mode.

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Reis R&R
Unofficial
Mid Range
Customs allowed
Terrain
You must be registered for see images

I'll use for this one. Updates for him include the SSM water goddess and Snake Sage mode.
that works go head. [Follow the stats of gecko in sig, this bio is heavily outdated. go first]

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Goodluck man, I can't remember the last time we fought.

========================

Standing across from his opponent he sizes him up. Since he was clad in quite shiny and hi-tech armor, Orochimaru could not see the mans features. Perhaps he was another of the Mandalore clan that had been seen roaming the Ninja World of late. Deciding to test the waters Orochimaru forms a hand seal and causes the wall from behind the man and to his right to spike out attempting to imaple him before he notices.

Following this the Sannin takes advantage of the mans distraction. He stomps upon the ground forming a tunnel and expels intense flames into it, forming a underground river of molten rock. He leaves it hidden for now however choosing not to form the activation seal.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
its been like 2 years lol. You have a lot of stuff now

I don't really remember how I got to this place, or why I was here. However all I did know was that a man of great infamy stood before me as my opponent today. Orochimaru the serpent was my foe and he didn't waste much time proving such a feat. He performed a quick handseal and following I could hear the wall surrounding me starting to quake with eagerness. As if they were ready to burst out with lethal force. To defend myself from this clear onslaught I release a strong surge of earth chakra through my body coating just my skin all over. So when the spikes of earth shot through the wall they collided with my hardened skin which protected me. "That was a close one, I guess its my turn now." I thought to myself as I watch the man start another attack. This time to defend myself I expel a large earthen golem from my mouth before me as I quickly jump on its back and command it to charge at the man.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
its been like 2 years lol. You have a lot of stuff now

I don't really remember how I got to this place, or why I was here. However all I did know was that a man of great infamy stood before me as my opponent today. Orochimaru the serpent was my foe and he didn't waste much time proving such a feat. He performed a quick handseal and following I could hear the wall surrounding me starting to quake with eagerness. As if they were ready to burst out with lethal force. To defend myself from this clear onslaught I release a strong surge of earth chakra through my body coating just my skin all over. So when the spikes of earth shot through the wall they collided with my hardened skin which protected me. "That was a close one, I guess its my turn now." I thought to myself as I watch the man start another attack. This time to defend myself I expel a large earthen golem from my mouth before me as I quickly jump on its back and command it to charge at the man.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

Damn thats a long time xD, I don't have that much really
=============
After finishing his fire technique Orochimaru notices his opponent release a golem and jump on his back as the earthen creature charges at him. In response the Sannin focuses his chakra into the ground below the golem and causes a large amount of sticky mud to burst forth, ensnaring both the Golem and Gecko in its embrace. The mud would completely cover them before it hardens into rock and begins to press down on them, attempting to crush them from the force.

Orochimaru continues by pulling out an explosive tagged kunai and launching it towards his opponent. He follows this with a quick string of hand seals, turning the one kunai into 100. The kunai would become lodged in the rock covering Gecko and in the ground surrounding him. The tags remain dormant for now, since Orochimaru did not light the original before he threw it.

(Doton: Shinku Bohi )- Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause a abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s), the mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone like shape while clinging to the target. The mud then quickly hardens, encasing the whole of the opponent in solid rock, the rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note:
- Can only be taught by Scaze
- No Earth jutsu above S rank for the same and next turn.
- Can only be used 3x.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Damn thats a long time xD, I don't have that much really
=============
After finishing his fire technique Orochimaru notices his opponent release a golem and jump on his back as the earthen creature charges at him. In response the Sannin focuses his chakra into the ground below the golem and causes a large amount of sticky mud to burst forth, ensnaring both the Golem and Gecko in its embrace. The mud would completely cover them before it hardens into rock and begins to press down on them, attempting to crush them from the force.

Orochimaru continues by pulling out an explosive tagged kunai and launching it towards his opponent. He follows this with a quick string of hand seals, turning the one kunai into 100. The kunai would become lodged in the rock covering Gecko and in the ground surrounding him. The tags remain dormant for now, since Orochimaru did not light the original before he threw it.

(Doton: Shinku Bohi )- Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause a abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s), the mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone like shape while clinging to the target. The mud then quickly hardens, encasing the whole of the opponent in solid rock, the rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note:
- Can only be taught by Scaze
- No Earth jutsu above S rank for the same and next turn.
- Can only be used 3x.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.
you have sage mode and that fancy sword

As my golem was charging at the serpent man I heard something unsettling beneath me. It was another attack or so it seemed. As Earth began to crack and open beneath the golem I perform the snake hand seal and emit added weight into the golem sending it barreling beneath me as it balls up to create a platform for me to sequential jump off with a lighter weight as I surge earth chakra to make me quicker to escape what was to come. Jumping high into the air as I watch 100's of weapons fly at where I was once. As I come down I disperse wind around my index and middle finger and come down for a swift finger chop to the crown of the serpent man's head.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Damage points: N/A (up to +20 if used to add damage)
Description: The user will perform the Snake handseal and touch a given target (he needs to use his hands in most cases but can release the technique through his whole body if needed) for a small time frame. Upon doing so, he'll use the earth chakra to increase the weight of the target drastically. The technique can increase the targets weight up to 10 times. One interesting side effect of the technique is that when its used on wood based techniques (such as Zetsu's spore clones or normal wood), the infusion of large amounts of earth chakra into it will actually petrify the target in addition to increasing its weight. A similar effect can be achieved in other earthen materials such as mud. The user can also add weight to a given attack (if feasible) to increase both momentum and impact force, effectively adding damage to it.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
you have sage mode and that fancy sword

As my golem was charging at the serpent man I heard something unsettling beneath me. It was another attack or so it seemed. As Earth began to crack and open beneath the golem I perform the snake hand seal and emit added weight into the golem sending it barreling beneath me as it balls up to create a platform for me to sequential jump off with a lighter weight as I surge earth chakra to make me quicker to escape what was to come. Jumping high into the air as I watch 100's of weapons fly at where I was once. As I come down I disperse wind around my index and middle finger and come down for a swift finger chop to the crown of the serpent man's head.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Damage points: N/A (up to +20 if used to add damage)
Description: The user will perform the Snake handseal and touch a given target (he needs to use his hands in most cases but can release the technique through his whole body if needed) for a small time frame. Upon doing so, he'll use the earth chakra to increase the weight of the target drastically. The technique can increase the targets weight up to 10 times. One interesting side effect of the technique is that when its used on wood based techniques (such as Zetsu's spore clones or normal wood), the infusion of large amounts of earth chakra into it will actually petrify the target in addition to increasing its weight. A similar effect can be achieved in other earthen materials such as mud. The user can also add weight to a given attack (if feasible) to increase both momentum and impact force, effectively adding damage to it.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
Thats all I have though, not much to show for 4 years lol
==================

Orochimaru watches on as you jump up into the air attempting to pass over his barrage of explosive tagged kunai. In response he creates an orb of wind under Gecko, between him and the bulk of the kunai. This orb collpases upon itself dragging Gecko in his lightweight state downwards and the majority of the kunai straight upwards. The result leaves Gecko with no where to go as he is pulled towards almost certain death.

Not wishing to leave anything to chance though Orochimaru utilizes his chakra to activate the dormant explosive tags. They would erupt just as they reach Gecko, leaving him in the middle of quite a large detonation.

(Futon: Hakai-tekina ōbu) - Wind Release: Orb Destruction
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will materialize an orb of wind, accompanied by a light humming sound and a bright blue hue, in an area within mid-range. The orb of wind proceeds to collapse upon itself, creating a vacuum like effect that generates the wind from its 5 meter radius. This flings the enemy inward onto the original location of the orb, forcefully moving the target to the opposite side of the orb. The distance the target travels is directly proportionate to their original position in respects to the orb of wind. For example, if you are four meters away from the left side of the orb, when the technique is performed, you should be flung to the right side of the orb, four meters away, equating to 8 meters. Alternatively, the user can perform this on a nearby location, providing a quick method of evasion.
Notes and Restrictions:
Note: Can only be used 4x; no consecutive uses
Note: Can only be taught by EdwardSama

(Ninpo: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei) - Ninja Art: Exploding Tag: Activate
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

Reactions: Gèckö

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Thats all I have though, not much to show for 4 years lol
==================

Orochimaru watches on as you jump up into the air attempting to pass over his barrage of explosive tagged kunai. In response he creates an orb of wind under Gecko, between him and the bulk of the kunai. This orb collpases upon itself dragging Gecko in his lightweight state downwards and the majority of the kunai straight upwards. The result leaves Gecko with no where to go as he is pulled towards almost certain death.

Not wishing to leave anything to chance though Orochimaru utilizes his chakra to activate the dormant explosive tags. They would erupt just as they reach Gecko, leaving him in the middle of quite a large detonation.

(Futon: Hakai-tekina ōbu) - Wind Release: Orb Destruction
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will materialize an orb of wind, accompanied by a light humming sound and a bright blue hue, in an area within mid-range. The orb of wind proceeds to collapse upon itself, creating a vacuum like effect that generates the wind from its 5 meter radius. This flings the enemy inward onto the original location of the orb, forcefully moving the target to the opposite side of the orb. The distance the target travels is directly proportionate to their original position in respects to the orb of wind. For example, if you are four meters away from the left side of the orb, when the technique is performed, you should be flung to the right side of the orb, four meters away, equating to 8 meters. Alternatively, the user can perform this on a nearby location, providing a quick method of evasion.
Notes and Restrictions:
Note: Can only be used 4x; no consecutive uses
Note: Can only be taught by EdwardSama

(Ninpo: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei) - Ninja Art: Exploding Tag: Activate
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.
still more than me :coffee:
Seeing the orb materialize I wait for a moment allowing the orb to speed up my descent before I punch releasing a giant whirlwind which disperses the attack and leaves the tags to combust far below me. As I continue downward now slightly faster I materialize an armor of wind which circulates around my body as I dive bomb down head first like a missile at Orochimaru.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
still more than me :coffee:
Seeing the orb materialize I wait for a moment allowing the orb to speed up my descent before I punch releasing a giant whirlwind which disperses the attack and leaves the tags to combust far below me. As I continue downward now slightly faster I materialize an armor of wind which circulates around my body as I dive bomb down head first like a missile at Orochimaru.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
Seeing Gecko dive towards him quickly, Orochimaru unsheathes the Goddess of water and does a punching motion forwards with his hand. By doing so he forms a giant fist of water that materialises in mid-air in front of Gecko. With the speed at which his opponent is moving, Orochimaru leaves the man almost no time to dodge before the fist would slam into him.

Hope this isn't too much for you.

(Suiton: Kobushi Mizutenshu) - Water Style: Fist of the Watergod -
Range: Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user starts to focus suiton-based chakra into Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. As a result the sword starts to release water, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields a water-replica of Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. By moving your own arm, the replica will do exactly the same. For example when slamming your fist into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed. The water arm can be materialized in more useful or constructive ways, grabbing a target or even lifting the user.

☛ Can only be used thrice per battle
☛ Does not get the default damage boost from the Goddess of Water

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Seeing Gecko dive towards him quickly, Orochimaru unsheathes the Goddess of water and does a punching motion forwards with his hand. By doing so he forms a giant fist of water that materialises in mid-air in front of Gecko. With the speed at which his opponent is moving, Orochimaru leaves the man almost no time to dodge before the fist would slam into him.

Hope this isn't too much for you.

(Suiton: Kobushi Mizutenshu) - Water Style: Fist of the Watergod -
Range: Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user starts to focus suiton-based chakra into Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. As a result the sword starts to release water, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields a water-replica of Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. By moving your own arm, the replica will do exactly the same. For example when slamming your fist into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed. The water arm can be materialized in more useful or constructive ways, grabbing a target or even lifting the user.

☛ Can only be used thrice per battle
☛ Does not get the default damage boost from the Goddess of Water
As I dive down at Orochimaru I notice a large mass of water materialize out of thin air in the form of a giant fist. With a wind like armor around me, if I were to try and dive through that my own wind would drown me. I quickly disperse the armor by dispelling super weighted earthen chakra throughout every point on my body as I attempt to dive bomb right through the fist and on at the man. Passing through the water I harden my fist and using the remaining added weight deliver a strong punch to the serpent's skull.

"Take this!"

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (up to +40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

(Doton: Koudo Hibi)- Earth Style: Earth Crack
Type: Offense/Defense
Description: The earth user hardens his hand and then punches the ground, the earth start shaking, creating an earth quake and unbalancing the opponent and simultaneously creating a huge crack of width 10m in the direction in which the user has hit the punch..
Note: ~This jutsu can only be used 3 times a battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
As I dive down at Orochimaru I notice a large mass of water materialize out of thin air in the form of a giant fist. With a wind like armor around me, if I were to try and dive through that my own wind would drown me. I quickly disperse the armor by dispelling super weighted earthen chakra throughout every point on my body as I attempt to dive bomb right through the fist and on at the man. Passing through the water I harden my fist and using the remaining added weight deliver a strong punch to the serpent's skull.

"Take this!"

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (up to +40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

(Doton: Koudo Hibi)- Earth Style: Earth Crack
Type: Offense/Defense
Description: The earth user hardens his hand and then punches the ground, the earth start shaking, creating an earth quake and unbalancing the opponent and simultaneously creating a huge crack of width 10m in the direction in which the user has hit the punch..
Note: ~This jutsu can only be used 3 times a battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup
Orochimaru looking up at the man pretends he didn't just see him catch some of that sideways Gobi neck and instead sees him form an armor of earth around his body, protecting him from the impact while dispersing the water. In response the Sannin with the sword in his right hand, swings his left hand from right to left. By doing so he releases a large number of focused lightning senbon over a large area. With the speed of their creation and movement and the short distance to his opponent, Gecko would be hard pressed to dodge all of them.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Orochimaru looking up at the man pretends he didn't just see him catch some of that sideways Gobi neck and instead sees him form an armor of earth around his body, protecting him from the impact while dispersing the water. In response the Sannin with the sword in his right hand, swings his left hand from right to left. By doing so he releases a large number of focused lightning senbon over a large area. With the speed of their creation and movement and the short distance to his opponent, Gecko would be hard pressed to dodge all of them.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.
s rank earth vs a rank lightning they cancel out. We have to be arms length away now

*sustains hardening technique through impact then continues through prior move.