Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First what's your favorite form so far?

Bounce Man

Tank Man

Snake Man

Secondly, do you think we'll see a Gear 4 where the lower portion is augmented? I know his legs get thicker and he has rhino schneider but do you think there'll be a from that's a bit of an inverse to Bounceman? Would you want one even?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First what's your favorite form so far?

Bounce Man

Tank Man

Snake Man

Secondly, do you think we'll see a Gear 4 where the lower portion is augmented? I know his legs get thicker and he has rhino schneider but do you think there'll be a from that's a bit of an inverse to Bounceman? Would you want one even?
Tank man seemed like a one time thing. I don't ever see him having an opportunity like that again.

As for snake man - speed
And bound man - strength

I like boundman more

And I think he will utilize his new haki with bound man to break kaidos scales.

I don't see another gear 4 coming unless it's one that will augment his kings haki (which I don't think is possible)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tank man seemed like a one time thing. I don't ever see him having an opportunity like that again.

As for snake man - speed
And bound man - strength

I like boundman more

And I think he will utilize his new haki with bound man to break kaidos scales.

I don't see another gear 4 coming unless it's one that will augment his kings haki (which I don't think is possible)
I think he'll have another tank man appearance only because he said full version. It'll be interesting to see what the scenario is that brings it back if there is one.

I'd like to see a Gear 4 focusing on the legs but I guess there's not really much point tbh I mean what would/could it do beyond flying which Bounceman allowed?

It'd be wild to see him get good enough he can whip out any part in G4 form as needed like he does G3 kind of. Run up on someone with G2 then *boom* a G4 fist in your face.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely bounce man. It set up the hype plus to see his power at that point was insane. Snake man and tank man while both impressive in their own right just feel like add ons in comparison