Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pesh commented on my DA before, and I decided to check this place out again. So here are my latest stuff:

You must be registered for see images

Posted in the wrong forum before. Instead of waiting for it to be moved, I've just went ahead and posted it again :p.

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heh thanks guys. Yeah, the second one probably isn't as good, I made it as a collab with someone. Probably should have mentioned that :p.

I'm supposed to be reading Jane Eyre for college, but I think I'm going to make something else now...

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heh thanks guys. Yeah, the second one probably isn't as good, I made it as a collab with someone. Probably should have mentioned that :p.

I'm supposed to be reading Jane Eyre for college, but I think I'm going to make something else now...
Lol, Not really a good collab. :S
That book is awful btw. :(

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know Lawliet. I keep trying to read it but getting bored and then getting sidetracked. I don't know how Bronte can make death and abuse so boring.

Also, thanks Caliburn :).

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Far East. Is it just me or has the GFX part of these forums become a lot more active? We never had so many people commenting back when I was last here.