Gay Man Cured Of Homosexualism!!!

IS THIS PROOF THAT THIS CAN BE CURED?

• Yes. It is possible for homosexualism to be cured/treated.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No it is not a disease that can be treated. Its way of life

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Mayweather

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Churchgoer declares he's 'cured' of being gay in bizarre video

‘I’m not gay no more; I like women, women, women’
11 NOVEMBER 2014 | BY JOE MORGAN
A man claimed he was 'cured' of being gay at a megachurch convention.
A video of a man declaring he is 'delivered' from homosexuality as he begins to dance around with other men is going viral.

At the weekend, a Church of God in Christ member was filmed claiming he prayed the gay away. Others are not so sure.

'I’m not gay no more. I am delivered! I don’t like mens no more. I said I like women, women women women women!' the man yells to the crowd.

'I said women!' he adds. 'I’m not gay! I would not date a man! I would not carry a purse! I would not put on make-up! I will, I will love a women.''

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD if only it were that simple. He isn't "cured" He is simply surpressing who he is and this will, inevitably lead to all sorts of issues and resentment down the road. A good deal of sexually deviant behavior stems from people who are "cured" of homosexuality.

Hope he doesn't have any kids or a wife otherwise they are going to be on the receiving end of this guys cork when it finally pops.....no pun intended.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The key is to brake the mentality of the homoseuxal to try and make them see that their acts are morally wrong.
and this is where the divide comes from. I will try to articulate this without offending (as your post just inadvertently did):

Just because a particular religion states it's morally wrong...doesn't make that particular religion the authority on homosexuality. There are many other religions in this world that don't view homosexuality with such disdain or hate. Yet we continue to belittle homosexuals as if they are 2nd class citizens because of something they have no control over.

This isn't a lifestyle or a choice. It is simply who they are. the sooner we can understand that the better off things will get. They don't demand to know who you sleep with and what you do in the bedroom with the opposite gender.

Nor do they condemn you because you don't share the same gender attraction as they do. So why not treat them in kind?

Reactions: Bantos