Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*waits for sensei in a field with lush green grass and a river flowing on the sides,with random trees around*:cool:

So sensei i need to achieve the 2 tomoe now...
:D

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
watches you vanish with a poof and a log appearing

*i activate my 1 tomoe sharingan @/\@ and then i look around and finally i see a huge amount of chakra hiding behind a mango tree...and i use body flicker to appear behind you near the mango tree:cool:

Wassup sensei :)

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*snatches the mango from you..this tree belongs to the uchiha..dog tamers are not allowed to eat the mangoes*xd

muahahahahahaha

So what's next i found you sensei =D

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* i now look all around and then as i find only your chakra in the forest so i now go near the lake and i look over it and i recognise a huge chakra swimming with meremaids in the depth of the lake,then i dive in the lake and use

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.

and moving like a jetski but underwater i stab him with a kunai while he is swimming with the mermaids, ..making him go poof*

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you mean PrOn book...=D

*so as i come up again after killing the clone i do not find you in the vicinity so i use shadow clone jutsu creating 3 clones among which one goes to the nort,one to the south,one east and i go to the west..so in the south my clone finds nothing,no chakra signature in the west i dont find anything and same goes for the one in the east,but then the clone who went to the north notices chakra as he comes across a huge boulder,and then he poofs away providing me with your exact location and then i body flicker to your current location and sit down with you reading the PrOn mag*

Its nice :zise:

I think i cant see you through the huge boulder,that's why such a long story xd

Your sig is awesome..did you make it...O.O

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, i will teach you how to break out of weak genjutsu...
*Gets out a kunai which i then change into a bowl of ramen via a illusion*
Knowing this is an illusion, concentrate hard on the bowl of ramen with your sharingan and try to break out of the genjutsu

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as i see a bowl of ramen coming out of sensei's ninja kit,i think to myself how? o.0
Then i relaise that it is a genjutsu so i concentrate hard with my sharingan onto the bowl of ramen,piercing the genjutsu via my sharingan *

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i focus intensely on the distorting bowl of ramen with my sharingan realizing the illusion and changing it back to reality breaking out of the illusion*;D