Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
‣ Press Start
‣ Connecting to Cerberus Network. Please Wait...
‣ Resume
‣ Now Loading

Racing down from space and into the earth's atmosphere, the Normandy SR-2 prepares for arrival. Upon landing in the wide open plains of grass in the middle of nowhere, the hatch to the ship opens and walks out of it a man with a purple goatee and clad in N7 Armour.

Mephisto Shepard: Ah! After 10,000 years, I'm free!! It's time to conquer... Earth!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Open battle.
All out.
Feel free to add anything.

-----------------------------------------------

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

EDIT: I'll take the fight, if nothing else.
I suppose I'll take that offer up. Considering no one else seems to be replying. We're in mid-range.

==================================================
*N7 armour poofs away as I am now in my normal attire*

So. Tell me, whoever you are, have you ever been to the deepest reaches of space? maybe perhaps the darkest edges of Gehenna? There is more to this life than what you have around you. Perhaps we could go star-gazing together or I'll just send you to hell all together.

Whilst talking, I chained together three quick hand seals to start us off. Immediately afterwards, the earth around you raise to a height of a few inches greater than you. Bamboo-like pillars keep you prisoner in its confines. In addition, they are so compact that you're unable to move your limbs or maneuver in any way. I reach in to where my tools are, bringing out three shuriken with a single hand and lacing wind chakra into them. With one big swing, they race toward you. Due to the nature of the technique, using the wind, I can take full control of the direction in which these shuriken take. Evading all of the pillars that obstruct the path toward you, the shuriken strike you in your upper body avoiding anything vital.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose I'll take that offer up. Considering no one else seems to be replying. We're in mid-range.

==================================================
*N7 armour poofs away as I am now in my normal attire*

So. Tell me, whoever you are, have you ever been to the deepest reaches of space? maybe perhaps the darkest edges of Gehenna? There is more to this life than what you have around you. Perhaps we could go star-gazing together or I'll just send you to hell all together.

Whilst talking, I chained together three quick hand seals to start us off. Immediately afterwards, the earth around you raise to a height of a few inches greater than you. Bamboo-like pillars keep you prisoner in its confines. In addition, they are so compact that you're unable to move your limbs or maneuver in any way. I reach in to where my tools are, bringing out three shuriken with a single hand and lacing wind chakra into them. With one big swing, they race toward you. Due to the nature of the technique, using the wind, I can take full control of the direction in which these shuriken take. Evading all of the pillars that obstruct the path toward you, the shuriken strike you in your upper body avoiding anything vital.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
Hawke biography. Not wearing my Custom Armor, but still carrying Fenris in a bag strapped to my back.

As the bamboo-like earth sticks start to rise out of the ground, Fenris and I simply gather our chakra and transform into a huge, double-headed wolf. The 'explosive' transformation and our increase in mass would squash the pillars, bashing them away with ease. Due to my experience with Inuzuka Taijutsu, no poof-smoke appears as a result of the transformation.

(Jinjū Konbi Henge: Sōtōrō ) - Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A Combination Transformation where man and beast become a single entity. It is a specialty of the Inuzuka clan, a clan that has been walking side by side with ninken for generations. They coalesce into a bicephalous wolf, thus drastically increasing their power. In their direct attacks, they demonstrate great efficiency. Furthermore, using techniques in addition to this gives birth to an extraordinary power of destruction.
NOTE:Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan.

Immediately upon tearing through the pillars, Fenris and I jump forwards and starts to spin with furious speed. With a force and velocity that clearly surpasses our usual limits, we zoom towards you indent on smahsing into you with bone-smashing power.

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 15
Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once witnessing the transformation into a large wolf, I put back my shurikens I was about to pull out. Out of curiosity, I see what you do next. During the next phase of your attack and seeing you've executed Gatsuuga, I prepare myself. As it relentlessly approaches me, I create a Shadow Clone but not an ordinary one -- a lightning one. Using the said clone, I use him to vault me into the air at a critical time of your move, the resulting Gatsuuga hits my clone instead of the real me whom is now in the air above you. Of course, that's not all the clone does. Upon impact, the clone disperses in a huge surge of electricity and enough voltages to paralyze you (Note: I'm unsure whether or the lightning would result in your double-headed wolf dispersing back into Hawke and Fenris). Now unable to fend for yourself, I use the small window to instigate a ferocious attack. Kneading fire chakra inside of me and releasing it in a large ball of inferno. The sheer velocity of the move forces me backward a bit so that once I land, it would not be on top of you but rather a metre or so away. The attack then erupts into a large maelstrom of fire that burns all in its path to a crisp. Leaving nothing but burnt carcasses.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once witnessing the transformation into a large wolf, I put back my shurikens I was about to pull out. Out of curiosity, I see what you do next. During the next phase of your attack and seeing you've executed Gatsuuga, I prepare myself. As it relentlessly approaches me, I create a Shadow Clone but not an ordinary one -- a lightning one. Using the said clone, I use him to vault me into the air at a critical time of your move, the resulting Gatsuuga hits my clone instead of the real me whom is now in the air above you. Of course, that's not all the clone does. Upon impact, the clone disperses in a huge surge of electricity and enough voltages to paralyze you (Note: I'm unsure whether or the lightning would result in your double-headed wolf dispersing back into Hawke and Fenris). Now unable to fend for yourself, I use the small window to instigate a ferocious attack. Kneading fire chakra inside of me and releasing it in a large ball of inferno. The sheer velocity of the move forces me backward a bit so that once I land, it would not be on top of you but rather a metre or so away. The attack then erupts into a large maelstrom of fire that burns all in its path to a crisp. Leaving nothing but burnt carcasses.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
As your clone vaults you away from my wolf-form, it disappears in a giant cloud of poof-smoke. Unable to see me and Fenris, your clone's upcoming suicide would be useless, especially considering that the 'huge surge of electricity' is pretty small considering. The giant plume of smoke is simply me and Fenris transforming back into our original forms, still soaring forwards with the velocity of our now abandoned attack. Without hesistation and before the smoke-screen disappears, I wrap my hand in wind chakra and smashes a fist into your disoriented clone's gut, sending a whirlwind of wind out of my fist. Even if your clone decides to detonate, the blast would carry the electricity away from me in a brilliant show of smoke, wind and lightning.

(Futon: Uzu sentou) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

I follow up by cupping my hands together and sending a spiralling tornado of water zooming towards you. The Vortex is aimed in your general direction and should cause considerable damage if not countered. Naturally, your fire technique would take most of its power away, should you choose to continue with that.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: No water source required.

EDIT: I edited and bolded my edits.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now catapulted into the air from the clone. A brief cloud of smoke surrounds us. Due to the nature of the scenario, my Hellfire Technique is not completed, nor did it start. Instead, in the smoke, I chain together four hand seals. Upon the smoke dispersing and the clone on the floor sent into oblivion, you are greeted with a light in the sky. Unable to escape its radiance, you are at its mercy. Within this technique, I layer a genjutsu which leads you to believe that I am right behind you and holding a kunai to your neck, about to slash your throat. in reality however, I simply create another clone but instead of him sending me flying, I do the reverse and fling him towards you (now in plain sight) however; unlike ordinary clones (it's like deja vu writing this) this one has the ability to detonate and within arms reach of you, it explodes, resulting in a large-scale blast. Sending you rolling across the ground, severely injured.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target(s).

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now catapulted into the air from the clone. A brief cloud of smoke surrounds us. Due to the nature of the scenario, my Hellfire Technique is not completed, nor did it start. Instead, in the smoke, I chain together four hand seals. Upon the smoke dispersing and the clone on the floor sent into oblivion, you are greeted with a light in the sky. Unable to escape its radiance, you are at its mercy. Within this technique, I layer a genjutsu which leads you to believe that I am right behind you and holding a kunai to your neck, about to slash your throat. in reality however, I simply create another clone but instead of him sending me flying, I do the reverse and fling him towards you (now in plain sight) however; unlike ordinary clones (it's like deja vu writing this) this one has the ability to detonate and within arms reach of you, it explodes, resulting in a large-scale blast. Sending you rolling across the ground, severely injured.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target(s).

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.
As you chain the illusion together, Fenris and Hawke have landed safely on the ground. (Just to establish our location)
As your illusion activates, Fenris senses the imbalance in Hawke's chakra due to his proximity and the mental bond they share and injects a large amount of chakra into his system, causing the grizzly Inuzuka to break out of the illusion before it really begins.
Quickly, Fenris jumps forwards and starts to spin at a furious speed, zooming towards you as a great, chakra-powered drill of death.
As your illusion only distracted him for a moment, Hawke quickly recovers and jumps forwards to join Fenris, allowing the two to combine into a much bigger drill, still heading directly for your position.
Since you're so close, the duo would quickly reach you and smash into, and through, you.
If you choose to continue with your clone, Fenris and Hawke would be so close to you that detonating it would cause you much damage.

(Mikon Yajuuga) - Wild Beast Fang
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user and their dog combine into a giant pointed drill t runs through the enemy, launching them into the air where the user strikes the enemy with one of the drill points running through them, throwing them aside.
Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.

Last edited: