DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Gaara awakened the ichibi in his fight against Naruto/Gamabunta, Fuuton: Steroid Blanks (and some other tech's) were abused alittle.
And as it goes
Katton = Fire element
Fuuton = Wind element
Raiton = Lightning element
Dotton = Earth element
Suiton = Water element

Thats about it

His sand manipulation may in fact be lifting and moving the sand with wind, I think that because it would explain why he can't use sand mixed with water since its to heavy to lift.

As always, this is just a theory (for me atleast).

Last edited:

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soo what? just because the shikaku ussed fuuton doesnt mean that's garaa's element. just because the kyubi is the embodyment of fire doesnt mean thats naruto's element. just becaus gamabunta used water bullets doesnt mean thats his element.... you guys are speculating and its rediculusly stupid

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
soo what? just because the shikaku ussed fuuton doesnt mean that's garaa's element. just because the kyubi is the embodyment of fire doesnt mean thats naruto's element. just becaus gamabunta used water bullets doesnt mean thats his element.... you guys are speculating and its rediculusly stupid
Do Your Facts Before You Start Callin People Stupid You Dumb ****

Fuuinjutsu techniques are the Ninjutsu sealing techniques of the ninja. They allow the ninja to contain the elements and demons.

Excite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gamabunta element is water look in 7 :30 in episode 94 so what are you talking about

Excite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also it was confirmed that garra's element was wind

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's Garra Using A Wind Element Attack If You Missed It

You must be registered for see images
He used that b/c Shukako's Element is Wind, like kyubi's fire (i think, dont remember if its confirmed). Thats why he used fuuton.

Also ppl expeculate sand is a mix between Doton and Fuuton.

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Only Reason Im Asking Is Because I Reed Some Where That Earth And Wind Makes Sand Element Im Not Sure If Its True Thats Why I Was Asking
It isn't a kekke genkai.

I have no idea what type he is though to be honest. Due to the fact he uses Shikaku's power all the time, you don't get to see any of his own powers.