• Poll closed .

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was bored and wondering who will win between Itachi and Garra. I am not sure if this thread has been done before so don't hate;)

ITACHI:
One of the most feared men in naruto world...he is intelligent, fast, and powerful.
He has the ability to copy other people's Jinjutsu and has a few of his own.
He is very powerful in Genjutsu (known as 2 best after shishu). His Genjutsu composes of - Paralysis, Tsokuyme, and normal Ginjutsu.
Also at his disposal has Amutrasue which never extinguish only by the user him self and susunno the ability to attack and protect. Susunno also composes the yata mirror and the sword that seals (don't know the name xd) and is said to be one of the best defensive capability
However is somewhat blind and most of these capabilities put a strain on his body.

Garra:
Was on of the most feared men in naruto world at a young age.....he is also intelligent,fast, and powerful.
He was the holder of the 1 tailed beast.
He has the ability to control sand that's around him, garra also has a special sand on his back and skin that protect's him no matter what. This sand can be used at any range. Another capability is absolute defense which is also one of the best defensive capability

These two are both powerful ninja's with some of the most deadliest tech and capabilities.
In this thread please respect other people's opinion and dont just be a FANBOY or GIRL :p
By the way i go for Itachi, i just want to see your opinion :D
( Sorry for the spelling )
" it's not what you have, it's how you use it "

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
What the fck is a "garra" ?

but gaara has been shown blocking amateratsu.

Hard choice but i would go with itachi, sasuke said susanoo was a better deffence then gaara,s sand.

SukiOfTheSand

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hrm, this is a hard one. I would say Gaara, as much as I love him, however, thinking of the ability of each one and their defense and offense, I think Itachi would win. Y'know, because of the knowledge and such. But it would be a very long and very close fight, in my opinion.

gaarasprinces

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was bored and wondering who will win between Itachi and Garra. I am not sure if this thread has been done before so don't hate;)

ITACHI:
One of the most feared men in naruto world...he is intelligent, fast, and powerful.
He has the ability to copy other people's Jinjutsu and has a few of his own.
He is very powerful in Genjutsu (known as 2 best after shishu). His Genjutsu composes of - Paralysis, Tsokuyme, and normal Ginjutsu.
Also at his disposal has Amutrasue which never extinguish only by the user him self and susunno the ability to attack and protect. Susunno also composes the yata mirror and the sword that seals (don't know the name xd) and is said to be one of the best defensive capability
However is somewhat blind and most of these capabilities put a strain on his body.

Garra:
Was on of the most feared men in naruto world at a young age.....he is also intelligent,fast, and powerful.
He was the holder of the 1 tailed beast.
He has the ability to control sand that's around him, garra also has a special sand on his back and skin that protect's him no matter what. This sand can be used at any range. Another capability is absolute defense which is also one of the best defensive capability

These two are both powerful ninja's with some of the most deadliest tech and capabilities.
In this thread please respect other people's opinion and dont just be a FANBOY or GIRL :p
By the way i go for Itachi, i just want to see your opinion :D
( Sorry for the spelling )
" it's not what you have, it's how you use it "
well you weren't wondering i thing......
you saw threat then thought to do it isn't it?
well thinking about the defensive TQ of gara and Itachi's genjutsu
gaara cannot win over Itachi plus itachi is a strategic player.. lol

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you weren't wondering i thing......
you saw threat then thought to do it isn't it?
well thinking about the defensive TQ of gara and Itachi's genjutsu
gaara cannot win over Itachi plus itachi is a strategic player.. lol

Gaara is a strategic player as well, also i can't make out wat you are saying in the first line and two......

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
garra already blocked ameratsu with no problem , all of itachi's genjutsu is short range inclunding tsukuyomi, also it would be hard for itachi to kget eye contact if garra is flying in the air trying to grab itachi cuz he would have to watch the sand. AS for susano he could do the same thing he did to madara.
Gaara can fight with out using his eyes, strictly through his sensing sand.

and his third eye

Last edited:

Bluedevil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara would win. He can pull itachi from sunnosso, Itachi's eyes get hurt every time he uses MS and Gaara can block Ameratsu. The only problem is his genjitsu. However, it only works if he looks into his eyes. Gaara can fight with out using his eyes, strictly through his sensing sand.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara would win. He can pull itachi from sunnosso, Itachi's eyes get hurt every time he uses MS and Gaara can block Ameratsu. The only problem is his genjitsu. However, it only works if he looks into his eyes. Gaara can fight with out using his eyes, strictly through his sensing sand.
and his third eye

itachi49

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
gaara has greater chance to win,the only way for itachi is tsukiyomi but it doubt that it work well against a midle long range fighter like gaara.

gaara win this.

edit : i change my opinion , itachi can got it with tsukiyomi ,and amaterasu can works as well.
i cofounded Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi and amaterasu that is different and faster.

Last edited:

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this would be a very tough fight for Itachi just because Garra has all of the advantages here

1. Garra is a long range fighter this would make it tough for Itachi to hit him with Tsukuyomi because of this.

2. Garra can block Amatarasu pretty easily.

3. Garra can pull Itachi out of Susanoo/ Outlast any attack Itachi throws at him while Itachi is inside Susanoo if Garra cant pull him out of Susanoo

4. Garras 3rd Eye COULD help him out here recognizing when Itachi puts Garra in one of those genjutsus that makes it seem like nothing has changed

Itachi would win if he got him in Tsukuyomi or if the Third eye thing does not work

Thats a lot of disadvantages for Itachi so im going with Garra for this one

Imagine if Garra had full control over the One Tails when he still had it.........