History

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people seems to sleep on gaara because he lost to deidara at the beginging of shippuden

but he can defeat them

amaterasu has been blocked he can do it again also he has his shel so if it does hit his shell simply falls off

genjutsu this is counter with his 3rd eye in knowlege of the uchiha

susanoo quick sand or sand tsunami also he could take flight and susanoo arrows and magatama isnt getting thru his sand defense witch took 6 of madara susanoo strongest weapons to break in this is just a very thin layer

You must be registered for see images

so i should see gaara in alot of top 10s now

also this is at a seperate time

History

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara doesn't have what it takes to face Itachi...U_U

Well, Sasuke definitely loses...
sasuke itachi it makes no difference they have the same more set one just better at genjutsu other at amaterasu
Just because he can block susano for a bit, doesn't make him stronger
block never iv said ways to crush susanoo and drown the susanoo or just rip them out
Hmmm I suppose your correct
thx

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree garaa should be in top10 he is in mine but I don't think he can win itachi and sasuke that's kinda hard for him now but he can beat sasuke one on one but with itachi that's just not possible well atleast for now

New Era

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke ems is stronger then itachi he would beat gaara with blaze release arrows/sword
You must be registered for see images

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gaara has good chance he can block genjutsu wit 3rd eye we do not know if it gets caught in genjutsu but gaara can move it and hide it so there for he will be safe against genjutstu

Susanno arrows currently he shot one a kabuto he dodge it and hit a boulder it didn't even destroy a boulder gaara sand defense >>>>>>>>>>>boulder seeing as its seeping with chakra and created from strongest minerals the amatsaratsu it states in its description the only thing it wasnt able to burn was gaara sand just look up the jutsu and u will see it say tht

Gaara can fly ppl say sasuke can use hawk I agree but u do relize he won't be protected by Susanno and won't be able move freely while in air gaara sand comes from all directions look at his previous fights
Ppl say gaara needed onooki jutsu to get madara out of Susanno but they forget to relize gaara has been fighting since this war started he was tired he's been fighting for days straight madara was fresh and is an edo witch is immortality infinite chakra and stamina
Plus gaara and onooki block to metors right b4 madara started going off

The lighting attacks well seeing as A didnt do anything to gaara's sand when his body was sardounded in lighting he can still touch him so lighting won't save sasuke from gaara's grabs and sand burials / imperial funnerals now as for chidori and the chidori sword does sasuke even carry a sword haven't seen it since kage summit (I might b wrong) and yes it pierced part 1 but remember it was hard as hell for sasuke to pierce it it took long as hell for it to pierce and in the end sasuke had to chidori again just to get his hand out of the sand ball
Gaara's sand is that strong in part 1 stronger when he fought kimmi even stronger when he fought deidara gotten both stronger and faster when he defended and attacked sasuke
And now is faster then ever plus he can fight in air instead of being in sasuke chidori reach
Gaara has proven to be more smarter then sasuke in battle and has way better chakra and stamina then sasuke (sasuke couldn't handle A gaara onooki or Mei or Danzo for the matter) (gaara was able to take out 3 kages edo immortality infinite stamina and chakra and still fighting madara doing all this days straight without no breaks)

Gaara sand manage to block amatsaratsu (check amaterasu data it says it couldn't burn it didn't say Enton or blaze release it says Amaterasu) stop A from attacking
Caught the 3rd raikage (stronger then A) caught muu mizukage and his dad

Survived 5 susannos with legs so those things are faster and stronger then sasuke Susanno and are mobile and let's not forget he defended every kage exception of onooki from mokoton witch is an instant (I repeat instant) Forrest his sand speed is pretty epic not only for himself but for his teamates as well
If sasuke stayes in Susanno he will be buried underground like kimmi just tht sasuke Dnt have bone structure to survive
Gaara can create a desert on his own like he did with kimmi

Currently in my opinion sasuke and gaara is equal this recent manga chapter proved gaara has no problems fighting 5 mobile susannos and protecting Mei from her 5 susannos

My actual facts gaara and sasuke are equal they both have ways to defeat each other both are talented but remember sasuke gets more upgrades then gaara but gaar would still be able to hold his own against sasuke and can win same with sasuke

50/50 in my opinion it can go either way

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree he can beat them
Itachi can beat gaara as well
But itachi stamina sucks ass and can't maintain Susanno
Sasuke I've explained how gaara beats him or at least it's 50/50 and I'm talking about EMS sasuke

Yeah also gaara was fighting 8 Susanno's at once (his own 4 plus mei's 4)