Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gave it after both of us voted, not in your initial vote post, which naturally leads to the conclusion that you came up with it later.
Why does it matter? You said you wanted to be lynched, didn't you?

Besides, if you're trying to get Wabbit to vote for Anicetus, and we assume you and Animus are innocent; that would be atleast 1 of you is that Godfather thing and you're playing into Mafias hands

So yeah :)

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. I was suspicious the first time you two voted and was sure of it when Animus voted for the second time.
Yep. That's what you did, voted for me without stating any reason in your post. Said 'previous post' with your reasoning came after both of us have voted. That's what Team Mafia would do. You were also the one to give the deciding vote that led to killing the innocent one, whereas I created a tie, saving you.

Why does it matter? You said you wanted to be lynched, didn't you?
@bold: huh? Quote with me saying that I want it, please :| You're literally twisting my words by trying to force your assumption upon everyone else for the second time in this game. That very thing got you lynched, so I suggest you to stop.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep. That's what you did, voted for me without stating any reason in your post. Said 'previous post' with your reasoning came after both of us have voted. That's what Team Mafia would do. You were also the one to give the deciding vote that led to killing the innocent one, whereas I created a tie, saving you.

@bold: huh? Quote with me saying that I want it, please :|
Why is Animus quiet though....:coffee:

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@bold: huh? Quote with me saying that I want it, please :|
You're just trying too hard at this point. I don't need to specifically quote you saying you wanted to be lynched, but yes, you did ask to be lynched if I was innocent.

bandwagon me if I'm wrong all you want

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The four surviving players later on congregated and hanged Hell Autarch to death.

Lynch Tally :-

Oliver Vetran - 2
Ancetius - 2

Since there was a tie, both Get Lynched.

Ancetius was a Vanilla Townie.

Oliver Vetran was the Mafia Goon.

Since the Godfather, Animus survived the Lynch and the votes have equalized :-

Mafia wins the game and is Victorious !

Wabbit, a Vanilla Townie was allowed to escape by Animus.

Player List :-

1 - ANiMUS - Godfather - Mafia - Winner

2 - Anicetus - Vanilla Townie - Town - Lynched in Lynch Phase 2

3 - Hell Autarch - Vanilla Townie - Town - Hanged to death in Lynch Phase 2
4 - Wabbit - Vanilla Townie - Town

5 - Oliver Vertran - Mafia Goon - Mafia - Lynched in Lynch Phase 2 - Winner

Thanks to Everyone for Playing ! :)

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're just trying too hard at this point. I don't need to specifically quote you saying you wanted to be lynched, but yes, you did ask to be lynched if I was innocent.
Of course you don't need it, because you can't. You're just trying to pose your opinion as a fact, and I have caught you on this twice by now. Thrice, in fact. There is a fair difference between 'asking' for something and saying 'to **** with all that, suit yourselves'. :coffee:

By doing such things, you've lead your team to losing the game. :lol

GG everyone.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you don't need it, because you can't. You're just trying to pose your opinion as a fact, and I have caught you on this twice by now. Thrice, in fact. There is a fair difference between 'asking' for something and saying 'to **** with all that, suit yourselves'. :coffee:
Are you actually trying to defend yourself even after Sam posted the results? :lmao:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comments on the Game : Very good play style by the five players, a huge improvement over the random and low level trolling game play that happens in Death Note games even by Late Game. A shout out to Anicetus for playing very well even though he has participated in a few Mafia Games.

On to the game, it had a few major structural defects which did cause me problems. I will put up the game for review and try to get feedback. :elmo:

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well played Mafia. My vote totally went wrong.
You paid your sins by dying

Because silence is also a weapon. Oliver struggling while I merely bail was a nice touch right.

Sorry for abandoning you Oliver, but we had em :bdpf: GG
It was obvious in the LP that you two were baddies narrowing down to either 2 and your silence also made me think you may be grandpa but I did not change the vote because I guessed if other townie did not I am ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.