Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You got it. Sorry Oliver.

None of us can be considered confirmed either innocent or guilty at this point. There is no L or Shinigami to reveal the roles.

I'm at fault since I voted against the wrong person, my excuse is that if I were Team Mafia, I'd join the bandwagon of the very first person to be voted.

Animus is at fault since he broke the tie created by me, but his excuse is that it doesn't really have to mean anything - nobody is interested for unnecessary prolonging of the game, and someone had to be lynched anyway.

Anicetus is at fault since he broke the tie once again, which resulted in death of an innocent, but his excuse can be the same as that of Animus.

Wabbit is, on one hand, at fault because he's being overly quiet comparing with the others, but on the other hand, aside from being quiet, he did absolutely nothing suspicious so far.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Player List :-

1 - ANiMUS

2 - Anicetus

3 - Hell Autarch - Vanilla Townie - Town

4 - Wabbit

5 - Oliver Vertran

Lynch Phase 2 Begins !

All Players in a Tie will get lynched to bypass the equalization stalemate.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of us can be considered confirmed either innocent or guilty at this point. There is no L or Shinigami to reveal the roles.

I'm at fault since I voted against the wrong person, my excuse is that if I were Team Mafia, I'd join the bandwagon of the very first person to be voted.

Animus is at fault since he broke the tie created by me, but his excuse is that it doesn't really have to mean anything - nobody is interested for unnecessary prolonging of the game, and someone had to be lynched anyway.

Anicetus is at fault since he broke the tie once again, which resulted in death of an innocent, but his excuse can be the same as that of Animus.

Wabbit is, on one hand, at fault because he's being overly quiet comparing with the others, but on the other hand, aside from being quiet, he did absolutely nothing suspicious so far.
Except if anyone reads your turn (unless you edited it now), you didn't vote for me because you wanted to stop the tie.

In fact, you didn't join the bandwagon because you didn't know there was one. Your whole lynch post sounds like you realised no one was voting anyone so you got bored and now you are lynching me

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here we have it. You went ahead to lynch me cause everything was being boring and you even requested to get lynched if you were wrong

So what's the problem now?
There is absolutely no problem, except

In fact, you didn't join the bandwagon because you didn't know there was one.
Is purely your assumption. I was indeed bored and I didn't (and don't) want the game to last for too long, but aside from that, I said nothing about my reasoning. And I also didn't say 'I'm gonna vote first' if that's what you're implying, I only defended my reason for a random vote beforehand.

As for lynching me, well, yeah, feel free to do so.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Lynch Or Lose now, Town must lynch the Godfather if they want to win.

Sam if you lynch two players at once, team Mafia wins by default.
A tie will happen, however if the Godfather is in the tie, he will get lynched and Town will win.

So basically, Town needs to throw thier votes on the Godfather.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote: Anicetus

Reason: defending myself
But do you think I am mafia, cuz if I am not you lose. You just gave yourself away by voting me.

Vote: Anicetus
Reason: Kira
Wabbit I know you a townie, if you're smart you'd vote Oliver. Both Oliver and Animus were the first to vote for Hell as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.