1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voting Tally :-

Airi 2 - 2

NSA - 1

Since Airi 2 got majority, she was Lynched.

Airi was L.

Player List :-

1 - Filosoofis
2 - HashiraMadara - Shinigami - Cop - Town
3 - Hell Autarch - Mello - Vengeful Townie - Town
4 - Airi - Officer - Vanilla Townie - Town
5 - Hated - Rem - Doctor - Town
6 - The Amazing Spider Man
7 - Bling Kai - Kira - Godafather - Mafia
8 - Airi 2 - L - Cop - Town
9 - NSA
10 - Temptress - Officer - Vanilla Townie - Town

The Final Game Phase

Wedy, Near and Naomi; send me your targets !

To prevent an obvious tie, This Final Phase is happening.

Please keep this in Mind :-

At Night, the dilemma shifts to the scum. The only way for either scum to win is for them to shoot the other scum. But if both scum do this, then the Townie(s) will be the only player(s) alive, and the Town will win. This is a disheartening outcome so late in the game!
The other option, shooting the Townie, is clearly suboptimal. Going with the three-player example above, if the Mafioso shoots the Townie and the Serial Killer shoots the Mafioso, the Serial Killer wins (and the Mafioso feels dumb afterward). Thus, to the scum, the choice is between giving victory to the other scum or the Townie.
It is worth noting that depending on the moderator, if BOTH scum shoot the Townie, the result is a draw. Since a draw is less than a win, there is no real reason to not shoot the other scum. (Or is there? See Caveats below.)

You must be registered for see images

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that kinda sucks
What makes it worse is that some players just play around for fun. By fun I don't mean to enjoy the game but to troll others to put it simply. They'll post random stuff, completely irrelevant to the Game.. they'll vote for others for silly reasons like lets say "I don't like his avatar". I mean fine, you can see this during the first LP but they will do it each time.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is Sad. I ****ING SAID IT WAS NASA. You guys are mentally ****ing retarded.
Blame inactives did indra even post on the page after game started?

What makes it worse is that some players just play around for fun. By fun I don't mean to enjoy the game but to troll others to put it simply. They'll post random stuff, completely irrelevant to the Game.. they'll vote for others for silly reasons like lets say "I don't like his avatar". I mean fine, you can see this during the first LP but they will do it each time.
Lol yeah I hate that too.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congrats team kira.

Wedy was a mistake in this game IMO. Two roles that can kill every night phase? that's just wrong.
Well, Wedy would have been balanced with many players; Above 10 mostly.

The reason why I kept Wedy even with a low player count was to see how Dilemma scenarios play out in Mafia Games. This is essential for Hosts and Players to experience as it allows you to think your way out in Multiple Faction Games.

Seeing how this game played out, it was the perfect Dilemma game and was a wonderful experience for me. :th:

Though I must say that if Spidey did not go inactive, the chances of Task Force winning were very high.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb goys, NSA is always on your side. Good citizen's who have nothing to hide need to fear NSA. Whatever NSA does is for your sake. We could sacrifice 2000 innocents to protect innocent Americans.
You must be registered for see images

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Wedy would have been balanced with many players; Above 10 mostly.

The reason why I kept Wedy even with a low player count was to see how Dilemma scenarios play out in Mafia Games. This is essential for Hosts and Players to experience as it allows you to think your way out in Multiple Faction Games.

Seeing how this game played out, it was the perfect Dilemma game and was a wonderful experience for me. :th:

Though I must say that if Spidey did not go inactive, the chances of Task Force winning were very high.
Of course it's fun for you, since you are the host.
I think 2 roles that can kill every night phase is just wrong, unless there are 20 players or more.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kill Targets :-

Naomi's aka NSA's Kill Target :-

NSA said:
Amazing spiderman
Wedy's aka Filosoofis's Kill Target :-

Filosoofis said:
Naomi wrote The Amazing Spider Man's Name on the Death Note causing his Death by Heart Attack.

The Amazing Spider Man was Near.

Wedy suddenly ambushed Naomi after this and stabbed him to death. Naomi was NSA.

Wedy aka Filosoofis; the Serial Killer as the only player alive; wins the game ! Congratulations !​

Player List

1 - Filosoofis - Wedy - Serial Killer - Third Party - Winner

2 - HashiraMadara - Shinigami - Cop - Town

3 - Hell Autarch - Mello - Vengeful Townie - Town

4 - Airi - Officer - Vanilla Townie - Town

5 - Hated - Rem - Doctor - Town

6 - The Amazing Spider Man - Near - Trigger Based Vigilante - Town

7 - Bling Kai - Kira - Godafather - Mafia

8 - Airi 2 - L - Cop - Town

9 - NSA - Naomi - Role Blocker - Mafia

10 - Temptress - Officer - Vanilla Townie - Town

Thanks to everyone for playing ! :)

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course it's fun for you, since you are the host.
I think 2 roles that can kill every night phase is just wrong, unless there are 20 players or more.
You guys had plenty time to get Kira. If I was on task force u could have won by now probably.

To be honest game would be easier with two killers supects are narrowed much quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.