Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He added you twice I thought it was a replacement.

Anyway u shouldn't quit just let me be salty for a bit
There is a difference.

Airi was killed in first Night Phase and was an Officer, so her participation in the game was Zero (In other words it's equivalent to not playing).

On the other hand, You were Kira and knew Naomi's role. If I gave you the spot, you will either get a Task Force Role or Wedy's role. If you get Wedy, you kill Naomi. If you get Task Force, you lynch Naomi. Both ways break the game as you knew Naomi's role from your previous role's incarnation.

Thus, In choosing a replacement player, Airi is the best option.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a difference.

Airi was killed in first Night Phase and was an Officer, so her participation in the game was Zero (In other words it's equivalent to not playing).

On the other hand, You were Kira and knew Naomi's role. If I gave you the spot, you will either get a Task Force Role or Wedy's role. If you get Wedy, you kill Naomi. If you get Task Force, you lynch Naomi. Both ways break the game as you knew Naomi's role from your previous role's incarnation.

Thus, In choosing a replacement player, Airi is the best option.
I know I can't be replacement I was kidding. I thought you added a new player to the game. Nevermind you are t just replacing inactive role.

Status
Not open for further replies.