Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering how long it would take for an episode to get leaked this season.

Noooooooo! Not Hodor, he definitely makes the top 5 of most tragic deaths...and not again one of the dire wolves T_T what was ever the point of them if they only thing they do is die?

I also need to correct myself as I thought it would be impossible for Bran to influence the past, but apparently he did (though it seems that any chance is in fact part of the flow).

Never expected to learn the origin of the White Walkers >.> one side I'm surprised and excited that the Children of the Forest were responsible, but on the other hand it's kinda disappointing as I was expecting something more distinguished.

This episode's dialogues were superb: Varys, Tyrion and the Red Priestess; the King's Moot; the House of Black and White...

I wonder about the Blackfish though. He casually took back Riverrun? How? And sending an army north would mean they have to pass the Twins...

And they broke another taboo: a close up of a penis, one of a dude that has herpes or a soa .-.

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering how long it would take for an episode to get leaked this season.

Noooooooo! Not Hodor, he definitely makes the top 5 of most tragic deaths...and not again one of the dire wolves T_T what was ever the point of them if they only thing they do is die?

I also need to correct myself as I thought it would be impossible for Bran to influence the past, but apparently he did (though it seems that any chance is in fact part of the flow).

Never expected to learn the origin of the White Walkers >.> one side I'm surprised and excited that the Children of the Forest were responsible, but on the other hand it's kinda disappointing as I was expecting something more distinguished.

This episode's dialogues were superb: Varys, Tyrion and the Red Priestess; the King's Moot; the House of Black and White...

I wonder about the Blackfish though. He casually took back Riverrun? How? And sending an army north would mean they have to pass the Twins...

And they broke another taboo: a close up of a penis, one of a dude that has herpes or a soa .-.
Blackfish took the castle back in the books

Bran and Meera are next on the list of people who should die
They casually left Summer and Hodor for dead just like that
I hope they die

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackfish took the castle back in the books

Bran and Meera are next on the list of people who should die
They casually left Summer and Hodor for dead just like that
I hope they die
Hmmm no he didn't. Riverrun was being besieged and the Blackfish was holding down the castle. Eventually Jaimie Lannister and he negotiated about surrendering, which the Blackfish commanded to do but not before he escaped by swimming away during the night. Since then he has disappeared.

hodor was unavoidable given the situation. summer dying was so sad though. he should have just followed. Now only Nymeria and Ghost left. ;(
I think we can count Nymeria out likewise. She fled during the 1st season and hasn't been spoken of since. In the books she became the leader of a huge pack of wolves that started to sack the territories around the Trident, however that hasn't appeared in the series so far. So Nymeria fleeing might as well be the same as her dying.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we can count Nymeria out likewise. She fled during the 1st season and hasn't been spoken of since. In the books she became the leader of a huge pack of wolves that started to sack the territories around the Trident, however that hasn't appeared in the series so far. So Nymeria fleeing might as well be the same as her dying.
Well according to the guy who leak the main plotlines for season 6 at reddit (so far everything that he post is right in the money) something like a huge pack of wolves terrorizing ppl is indeed happening in riverlands whether its nymeria or not we will just have to wait for it to be confirmed.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm no he didn't. Riverrun was being besieged and the Blackfish was holding down the castle. Eventually Jaimie Lannister and he negotiated about surrendering, which the Blackfish commanded to do but not before he escaped by swimming away during the night. Since then he has disappeared.

I wouldn't count her out. same as rickon and bran. rickon not seen in a very long time and then is back this season. The fact that arya will probably make her way back to westeros means that arya could one day reunite with her direwolf.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Hodor scene is just sad.
Goes in my saddest deaths list and usually game of thrones deaths don't affect me.

God damn it Bran, why did you have to touch that thing. T_T

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This episode was just OK until that final scene. I knew something bad had to happen soon sucks that another Wolf is dead down 2 and 1 of them at least in the show hasn't been seen since like the 3rd episode.

And was that the Night King that the Children turned into a White Walker?

And Hold The Door was crazy super sad Hodor is dead and I guess Bran somehow made him have a seizure? And where can they go now? There basically screwed.

Last edited:

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why.....did I cry so much just now? omg. Hodor :( and wtf what was the point of killing Summer?

it's crazy cuz i read this "hold the door" theory a long ass time ago but it was a joke. Hodor was holding the door for someone then got hit in the head and that's all he could say. damm some GoT theories are freakishly accurate. I am tripped out right now that ppl seriously thought of this possibility