Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So here is something I forgot

during the dance of the dragons a major Targaryen civil war

A Female Targaryen fled after a battle I do forget if it was her or her dragon that got wounded into the vale on her dragon never to be seen again the vale if you can recall is where Sansa is with LF in the books

However rumors of a witch in the vale were mentioned now I'm not saying the targ girl is still alive but who knows?

her dragon could be or it could have laid eggs she could have a descendent or descendants through One of the mountain clans

For all we know Good ole George might have it where Sansa stumbles upon this

And if you know Georgie by now anything is possible.

Itαchi Uchihα

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice theory. I'm not too sure on it but it sure is possible. The real question is, who is Jon Snow? He for sure is a Stark, but Ned most likely is not his father. Lyanna has got to be his mother, and his father is most likely one of the Targaryen. And I feel sorry for the ones who think he is actually dead. He is in Ghost right now, i'm almost positive. He will need to stay in Ghost until the red witch fixes up his body.

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory. I'm not too sure on it but it sure is possible. The real question is, who is Jon Snow? He for sure is a Stark, but Ned most likely is not his father. Lyanna has got to be his mother, and his father is most likely one of the Targaryen. And I feel sorry for the ones who think he is actually dead. He is in Ghost right now, i'm almost positive. He will need to stay in Ghost until the red witch fixes up his body.
No from what I've heard he's dead but the red witch uses the b*stard olly as a sacrifice to bring Jon back

Itαchi Uchihα

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No from what I've heard he's dead but the red witch uses the b*stard olly as a sacrifice to bring Jon back
The books ending is the same as the ending of season 5, there is no more story after that, as of now at least.. Would welcome the thought of that little d!ck dying to bring him back though. Thorne would be another good choice to sacrifice.

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is about another character a bastard targ whose dragon could still be alive or laid eggs In The vale where LF and Sansa are why are we talking about Jon snow