Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Second post. :lok:

Anyway.. tell me what you know about Red Kama, it's abilities, etc,.
Right so from what I understand Red Kama is a variant of regular Kama that is present in an unsuitable vessel taking in the compressed Otsutsuki data. Red Kama users can be used for Otsutsuki reincarnation but can use some of their other abilities via the seal.
Use of the Red Kama seal enhances the users strength, speed, durability and chakra. It also allows the user to absorb Jutsu and travel instantaneously via Kāma Rift.
I’m not too familiar with the Nesaku thing, but if I understand correctly like those red constructs that Momoshiki used? Or is it like a different chakra type that users of red Kama can use?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nesaku is similar to the malleable energy Kinshiki can use, I'm assuming Momoshiki can as well when he absorbs him, but I can't remember that rn, lol. But we'll go over Nesaku later on. For now let's go over the Mode itself, read it and lemme know what you think, ask questions, etc,.

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.

Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +15. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.

Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +20. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.​

Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nesaku is similar to the malleable energy Kinshiki can use, I'm assuming Momoshiki can as well when he absorbs him, but I can't remember that rn, lol. But we'll go over Nesaku later on. For now let's go over the Mode itself, read it and lemme know what you think, ask questions, etc,.

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.

Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +15. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.​
Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +20. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.​

Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn
Alright so from what I understand this is an S rank mode that requires 80 chakra to activate at level 1 and then a further 100 chakra to activate at level 2.

At level one it causes black markings across the users body and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +15 damage. The users speed also doubles and they are able to absorb any Jutsu 3 times as long as it has up to 40 chakra. Techniques used against the user also receive a -20dmg debuff, and the user can cause explosions with built up chakra as well as heal 10 damage every turn.

1. So just to be sure is the -20 debuff passive for every tech used against the user or is the user going to have to choose one other effect or the debuff? Like if I choose the debuff I don’t get healing every turn?
2. Is the healing always active? Can the user choose not to heal every turn? And to what extent can activating level 1 heal? Like can I heal a broken bone in a single turn or a small cut, deep cut, second degree burn? Also can I heal other types damage like spiritual damage, sanity? If yes does that mean if I take 10 dmg spiritual and physical at the same time it will heal both the next turn or just one?
3. I do not understand what “the user can cause explosions with built up chakra” means? Please elaborate ( With a. practical example if possible. Words are fine and all but I understand some things better when they’ve been demonstrated or have a practical example.)

At level 2 the users damage output is increased by +20 for their Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. They can absorb any tech up to 50 chakra, their speed triples and they can heal up to 15 dmg per turn. A minus 30 debuf is also applied to techniques against the user. It also allows access to the Kama rift.

So to be sure.
1. Kama rift is only useable after activation of level 2 right?
2. Can the user skip level 1 and just activate level 2 from base? If yes does the user pay 180 chakra or just the 100?
3. Do effects of level 1 stack with those of level 2 should both levels be activated?
4. If I activate both levels in the same turn, does the number of active turns for level 1 pause? E.g. does that mean I have 4 turns of level 2 and then that ends and I still have 5 turns of level 1? I don’t know if the 7 turns is a typo or it means if I chose to keep level 2 active for all 4 turns I’d only have 3 turns of level one left.
5. Once Red Kama times out may I activate it again in the same turn as long as I have chakra? What is the cooldown for the the mode?
6. The description of the mode says that Kama states “Red Kama seal enhances the users strength, speed, durability and chakra.” The technique itself doesn’t seem to mention anything about an increase in chakra or enhanced chakra. It does mention an increase in damage is this due to the aforementioned enhanced chakra? If so, Is there no numerical value attached to it? Like by how much was the chakra enhanced?
And finally
Do the speed effects of the mode stack with leg weight removal? Oh and about absorption, this does not include gravity techniques like shinra tensei or it’s tenseigan equivalent yes?

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, so we'll go over the levels one at a time since you have so many questions regarding then.

1) So just to be sure is the -20 debuff passive for every tech used against the user or is the user going to have to choose one other effect or the debuff? Like if I choose the debuff I don’t get healing every turn?​

No, you don't have to choose, it works similarly to Sage Mode which provides enhanced durability and healing simultaneously, albeit on a smaller scale.

2) Is the healing always active? Can the user choose not to heal every turn? And to what extent can activating level 1 heal? Like can I heal a broken bone in a single turn or a small cut, deep cut, second degree burn? Also can I heal other types damage like spiritual damage, sanity? If yes does that mean if I take 10 dmg spiritual and physical at the same time it will heal both the next turn or just one?​

The healing will be active as long as this level remains active, and it will work according to the damage/health drawbacks. This isn't medical Ninjutsu where it's working specifically to do something, this mostly just applies to your lost Health. And no, it does not heal Spiritual Damage or give you back Sanity.

3) I do not understand what “the user can cause explosions with built up chakra” means? Please elaborate ( With a. practical example if possible. Words are fine and all but I understand some things better when they’ve been demonstrated or have a practical example.)​

This is related to Nesaku, and we'll go over it when we get to that jutsu. Before we move onto level 2, any other questions?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, so we'll go over the levels one at a time since you have so many questions regarding then.

1) So just to be sure is the -20 debuff passive for every tech used against the user or is the user going to have to choose one other effect or the debuff? Like if I choose the debuff I don’t get healing every turn?​

No, you don't have to choose, it works similarly to Sage Mode which provides enhanced durability and healing simultaneously, albeit on a smaller scale.

2) Is the healing always active? Can the user choose not to heal every turn? And to what extent can activating level 1 heal? Like can I heal a broken bone in a single turn or a small cut, deep cut, second degree burn? Also can I heal other types damage like spiritual damage, sanity? If yes does that mean if I take 10 dmg spiritual and physical at the same time it will heal both the next turn or just one?​

The healing will be active as long as this level remains active, and it will work according to the damage/health drawbacks. This isn't medical Ninjutsu where it's working specifically to do something, this mostly just applies to your lost Health. And no, it does not heal Spiritual Damage or give you back Sanity.

3) I do not understand what “the user can cause explosions with built up chakra” means? Please elaborate ( With a. practical example if possible. Words are fine and all but I understand some things better when they’ve been demonstrated or have a practical example.)​

This is related to Nesaku, and we'll go over it when we get to that jutsu. Before we move onto level 2, any other questions?
No further questions

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bet, moving onto level 2 questions.

1) Kama rift is only useable after activation of level 2 right?​

Yes.

2) Can the user skip level 1 and just activate level 2 from base? If yes does the user pay 180 chakra or just the 100?​

You can activate both simultaneously if that's what you wanna do, but I'd say you can't jus skip 1 and go straight to 2 ( similarly to EIG ). And it would cost the full chakra cost of 180.

3) Do effects of level 1 stack with those of level 2 should both levels be activated?​

Nah.

4) If I activate both levels in the same turn, does the number of active turns for level 1 pause? E.g. does that mean I have 4 turns of level 2 and then that ends and I still have 5 turns of level 1? I don’t know if the 7 turns is a typo or it means if I chose to keep level 2 active for all 4 turns I’d only have 3 turns of level one left.​

Nah, it isn't paused. The best way to get the full 7 turns would be to use level 1 for 3 turns and then activate level 2 for the remaining 4 turns.

5) Once Red Kama times out may I activate it again in the same turn as long as I have chakra? What is the cooldown for the the mode?​

There isn't a cooldown to the Mode afaik, so you could potentially activate it right away after it times out. Of course other restrictions will still apply to you.

6) The description of the mode says that Kama states “Red Kama seal enhances the users strength, speed, durability and chakra.” The technique itself doesn’t seem to mention anything about an increase in chakra or enhanced chakra. It does mention an increase in damage is this due to the aforementioned enhanced chakra? If so, Is there no numerical value attached to it? Like by how much was the chakra enhanced?
And finally
Do the speed effects of the mode stack with leg weight removal? Oh and about absorption, this does not include gravity techniques like shinra tensei or it’s tenseigan equivalent yes?​

Nah, it doesn't boost your chakra in any way, that just refers to the boosts to other stuff. As for the speed, the boosts don't stack, the highest one applies. And no, it cannot absorb gravity, lol. Shinra Tensei and the Tenseigan techs don't actually contain chakra, they're just gravity. Kama can only absorb stuff that actually has chakra. For example, you can't absorb Atavistic Flames either. Any questions before we move on?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bet, moving onto level 2 questions.

1) Kama rift is only useable after activation of level 2 right?​

Yes.

2) Can the user skip level 1 and just activate level 2 from base? If yes does the user pay 180 chakra or just the 100?​

You can activate both simultaneously if that's what you wanna do, but I'd say you can't jus skip 1 and go straight to 2 ( similarly to EIG ). And it would cost the full chakra cost of 180.

3) Do effects of level 1 stack with those of level 2 should both levels be activated?​

Nah.

4) If I activate both levels in the same turn, does the number of active turns for level 1 pause? E.g. does that mean I have 4 turns of level 2 and then that ends and I still have 5 turns of level 1? I don’t know if the 7 turns is a typo or it means if I chose to keep level 2 active for all 4 turns I’d only have 3 turns of level one left.​

Nah, it isn't paused. The best way to get the full 7 turns would be to use level 1 for 3 turns and then activate level 2 for the remaining 4 turns.

5) Once Red Kama times out may I activate it again in the same turn as long as I have chakra? What is the cooldown for the the mode?​

There isn't a cooldown to the Mode afaik, so you could potentially activate it right away after it times out. Of course other restrictions will still apply to you.

6) The description of the mode says that Kama states “Red Kama seal enhances the users strength, speed, durability and chakra.” The technique itself doesn’t seem to mention anything about an increase in chakra or enhanced chakra. It does mention an increase in damage is this due to the aforementioned enhanced chakra? If so, Is there no numerical value attached to it? Like by how much was the chakra enhanced?​
And finally​
Do the speed effects of the mode stack with leg weight removal? Oh and about absorption, this does not include gravity techniques like shinra tensei or it’s tenseigan equivalent yes?​

Nah, it doesn't boost your chakra in any way, that just refers to the boosts to other stuff. As for the speed, the boosts don't stack, the highest one applies. And no, it cannot absorb gravity, lol. Shinra Tensei and the Tenseigan techs don't actually contain chakra, they're just gravity. Kama can only absorb stuff that actually has chakra. For example, you can't absorb Atavistic Flames either. Any questions before we move on?
Everything seems clear. We can proceed

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So just to be sure is the -20 debuff passive for every tech used against the user or is the user going to have to choose one other effect or the debuff? Like if I choose the debuff I don’t get healing every turn?
Just to clarify something about this^, the debuff only applies once you've been hit, lowering the damage. It doesn't lower damage before jutsu clash or something like that.

Anyway, moving onto Nesaku. Analyze, ask questions, you know the drill.

( Kāma: Nesaku ) - Karma: Nesaku
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 50 /Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Damage: 60 - 110/Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Description: Nesaku is an ability derived from the original Ōtsutsuki who created the Red Kāma mark the user has. Nesaku refers to a powerful special red, glowing, malleable energy reminiscent of Chakre Creation Tools that the user can manipulate from his body with Kāma active. While this energy does not require hand seals, it does require large movements and not small finger flicks. This special energy, while having no unique properties outside of strong damage, has special interactions with Natural Energy, neutralizing the petrification related effects of either form of Senjutsu as well as being considered neutral to it.
In addition to this, the user is capable of releasing the chakra he has absorbed via Kāma as a Nesaku replica. This replica functions similar to the original and deals damage equal to that of the jutsu he absorbed, unable to boost it's damage. In the event multiple Jutsu have been absorbed, the Nesaku will be released as a blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed.
Note: Requires Red Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by custom bios with Red Kāma active.
Note: S rank and higher usage can only be used 4 times in Level 1 and 3 times in Level 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Alucard

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, moving onto Nesaku. Analyze, ask questions, you know the drill.

( Kāma: Nesaku ) - Karma: Nesaku
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20 - 50 /Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Damage: 60 - 110/Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Description: Nesaku is an ability derived from the original Ōtsutsuki who created the Red Kāma mark the user has. Nesaku refers to a powerful special red, glowing, malleable energy reminiscent of Chakre Creation Tools that the user can manipulate from his body with Kāma active. While this energy does not require hand seals, it does require large movements and not small finger flicks. This special energy, while having no unique properties outside of strong damage, has special interactions with Natural Energy, neutralizing the petrification related effects of either form of Senjutsu as well as being considered neutral to it.
In addition to this, the user is capable of releasing the chakra he has absorbed via Kāma as a Nesaku replica. This replica functions similar to the original and deals damage equal to that of the jutsu he absorbed, unable to boost it's damage. In the event multiple Jutsu have been absorbed, the Nesaku will be released as a blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed.
Note: Requires Red Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by custom bios with Red Kāma active.
Note: S rank and higher usage can only be used 4 times in Level 1 and 3 times in Level 2.
Alright so from what I understand Nesaku is a multi-ranked, long range technique that requires however much chakra you absorbed? So I’m guessing that means if you absorb at 30 chakra tech it requires 30 chakra to use nesaku. It is a malleable energy, red in color, that the user can use from their body when Kāma is active. It is also neutral to senjutsu.
I think I understand it pretty much.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're misunderstanding Nesaku a bit, you don't have to absorb chakra to create the malleable energy. You can use it like a regular jutsu when you're in the Mode, following each levels restrictions.

The chakra absorption refers to this bit, where you can create a replica using absorbed jutsu, or a blast if multiple jutsu are absorbed. As I mentioned for one of your earlier questions, it refers to Nesaku, which is this part specifically.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you're misunderstanding Nesaku a bit, you don't have to absorb chakra to create the malleable energy. You can use it like a regular jutsu when you're in the Mode, following each levels restrictions.

The chakra absorption refers to this bit, where you can create a replica using absorbed jutsu, or a blast if multiple jutsu are absorbed. As I mentioned for one of your earlier questions, it refers to Nesaku, which is this part specifically.
Ah I understand it now, thank you. No further questions.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight, on we go to Unison. You know what to do.

( Kāma: Tsurane ) - Karma: Unison
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( + Equal to Chakra absorbed )
Damage: N/A ( +20/40 )
Description: While activating their Kāma, the user channels chakra into another person as they perform a Jutsu, increasing the size by 5 meters and explosive power of their respective Jutsu by an additional 20 damage. Should both users be Kāma wielders, one user is able to channel previously absorbed chakra into the released Jutsu, greatly increasing it's damage and doubles the size increase to 10 meters while boosting the technique significantly.
Note: Can only be used three times and requires either direct contact or targets to be within a meter of one another if both have a Karma seal. Clones cannot use this on the user or vice versa to gain the higher boost, only the lower ranking level will be used.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aight, on we go to Unison. You know what to do.

( Kāma: Tsurane ) - Karma: Unison
Chakra: 30 ( + Equal to Chakra absorbed )
Damage: N/A ( +20/40 )
Description: While activating their Kāma, the user channels chakra into another person as they perform a Jutsu, increasing the size by 5 meters and explosive power of their respective Jutsu by an additional 20 damage. Should both users be Kāma wielders, one user is able to channel previously absorbed chakra into the released Jutsu, greatly increasing it's damage and doubles the size increase to 10 meters while boosting the technique significantly.
Note: Can only be used three times and requires either direct contact or targets to be within a meter of one another if both have a Karma seal. Clones cannot use this on the user or vice versa to gain the higher boost, only the lower ranking level will be used.
Alright so from what I understand this one simply allows the user to channel chakra into another person as they are doing their move in order to increase the size and damage of the technique being used. Pretty easy

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And onto the last jutsu. Analyze, ask questions, etc,.

( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And onto the last jutsu. Analyze, ask questions, etc,.

( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.
Fairly simple technique as well. My questions are; How many rifts can I open at the same time? Does the entrance rift open at the same time as the exit rift? If no I’m assuming the user is between dimensions until and exit rift is opened, so how long can the user remain in between dimensions? And lastly in the NW can I transport myself over multiple landmarks to anywhere even if I haven’t been there before?

oh and I have one regarding the mode that I forgot, is there a speciality or something that can allow for me to enter the Kāma mode passively like how sharingan users can activate dojutsu passively? If not would it be possible to make a custom that makes it possible to passively enter the mode or would it be dnr?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can only open one Rift at a time, it's not a situation where you can open two and send jutsu through it or something, lol. And you can't really stay in the Rift for an extended period, Red Kama users don't have their own dimension, this is just to switch locations. As for NW travel, it will follow the rule listed below:

(F.iii) Space/Time Travel:

Travelling through the use of Space/Time Techniques, or techniques akin to this that allow one to move from Landmark A to B without travelling through the interim Landmarks, requires the user to have visited the landmark they wish to travel to at some point within the same arc. There are two exceptions to this rule. The first is traveling to Clan Sanctuaries in Tobusekai, or Village Landmarks. These can be traveled to without having been visited within the same landmark as long as your biography is part of that village or clan. The second is one is allowed to travel to Marketplaces without having been to them within the same arc. Techniques that transport the user to a separate location, not part of the Ninja World Map, like a different dimension, alternate reality, still allow the user to travel to that location. This only applies to Landmark to Landmark transportation and teleportation that skips interim landmarks.
Unfortunately no, there isn't a specialty for this Mode, and I highly doubt a CJ like that would be approved, so it'll probably be a DNR. Keep in mind though that activating the Mode grants you a speed boost, so it can be used alongside the free dodge to make it easier for you. But of course, you still need to keep in mind the size of the jutsu you're dodging. Any final questions before we wrap up the training?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can only open one Rift at a time, it's not a situation where you can open two and send jutsu through it or something, lol. And you can't really stay in the Rift for an extended period, Red Kama users don't have their own dimension, this is just to switch locations. As for NW travel, it will follow the rule listed below:

Unfortunately no, there isn't a specialty for this Mode, and I highly doubt a CJ like that would be approved, so it'll probably be a DNR. Keep in mind though that activating the Mode grants you a speed boost, so it can be used alongside the free dodge to make it easier for you. But of course, you still need to keep in mind the size of the jutsu you're dodging. Any final questions before we wrap up the training?
No further questions.