Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from:
With the information at hand, Symmetra hurry to the closest port. What wonders await? I could feel it within. The excitement! Or perhaps it was the hunger I never satisfied? Either way, both would be filled. Together, on a small boat, Symettra and I make our way across the oceans.

"I'm quite enthused with the idea of placing the dead back in their graves. I hope you share my sentiment."

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/sister-isles-187.756202/post-21892764

Coming from her lands, Nana moves on.

Ryu no ken | Fist of the Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20-40 (-10 per turn) (-10)
Damage: 40-80 (60+20+25=105)
Description:
An advanced nintaijutsu technique, the user will gather chakra into their dominant fist, and with a punch forward release the chakra which will extend outwards. The chakra will then use shape manipulation to form itself into a serpentine chinese dragon that extends from the users fist. This dragon will still be connected to the users fist from its body as it grows being able to reach up to long range, able to contort its body and move to the users will, capable of coiling around the user to protect them or lunge out to strike at opponents as the user punches their fist forwards.
While channelling this technique, although the other appendages will be free, no other chakra based attacks will be able to be used.
The dragon starts out as a B rank with 40 damage with each subsequent turn increasing in rank following damage scaling until it becomes S rank with 80 damage on the 3rd turn.
Notes:
Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown inbetween.

LLM

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

Isako crossed the border between the two northern bays and continued through the air on his sand. He approached a land that was similar to the Earth, yet different. Mountains filled both, but here the lightning ruled. He could see tall peaks begin to rise in the distance and landfall neared.

-LLM

Techniques used:

Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

Chakra Cost: 1465 - 15 = 1450

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/gurēpurēn-184.756199/post-21910573

Coming from the land of Snow, Noctis and Nana keep moving forward as the wheels of the world turn.

One moment... said Noctis.

Placing a FTG seal on one of the floating icebergs, he waited for a moment before summoning the two great toad sages.

They Then continued onwards.

LLM

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals