Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I'll have you know I've been a Gai fan ever since he told Team 7 to appreciate his manly good looks. #MangaPhax

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was always a huge fan of Team Gai with Lee Tenten and Neji but people always disreagard my argument that Gai is too strong, now look what happen after this chapter, people will certainly jump in the bandwagon -_-

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey, im totally geeking out over a jutsu this powerful that isnt from an eye or sage mode. im loving it! and i dont need to answer to someone who liked guy 'before it was cool'.

news flash, powerful that he is, guy is still pretty uncool.

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This happens anytime a character gets new feats. Your jimmies are just rustled because it took gai this long to get an awesome feat.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't get the bandwagon hatred.

When a character does something appealing or have new development people can grow liking.
It's like saying people bandwagoned Gaara after he turned good. İt was not bandwagon, it was a shift and new layer that made people like the character.

You don't like everyone at first sight like you would like a friend you know since young ages. Characters are similar, people get to know them and grow liking as result.

Gai got a backstory, character development and has uses in last chapters. İt is normal people grow more liking.

I âm saying these as a "Gai fan since day 1" by the way.