blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching yesterday's of Gai holding his own against Obito/Tobi, do you think Gai can defeat him or at least pull a draw 1 vs 1?

Would be defeat Obito who attacked the village?

Gai wrecked him once before when they were young, I think he can at least pull a draw with neither touching the other or Gai being the victor

Reactions: Takos

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai with his superior Taijutsu wont let any opening for Obito to warp him but Gai cant damage him either,so it most likely comes down to who has superior stamina,my money is on Obito in this one.

damon hunt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kamui one shots -_- i wasn't using kamui because he was fearing naruto's blitzing speed and if he tried to suck gai in he would have needed to materialize so with that said if he was 1 on 1 with gai with no interference he would 1 shot him lol

Reactions: The Necromancer

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai with his superior Taijutsu wont let any opening for Obito to warp him but Gai cant damage him either,so it most likely comes down to who has superior stamina,my money is on Obito in this one.
I thought that as well, but seeing as Gai doesn't use chakra and has rarely shown very little fatigue I think he has a chance. Obito wouldn't be able to keep up with his fighting technique the entire fight IMO

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kamui one shots -_- i wasn't using kamui because he was fearing naruto's blitzing speed and if he tried to suck gai in he would have needed to materialize so with that said if he was 1 on 1 with gai with no interference he would 1 shot him lol
Its not that he didn't try to suck Gai in, Gai simply didn't allow it, Gai's reaction speed and his ability to retaliate prevented Obito from accomplishing this.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is a joke right? gai beat a kid obito without a sharingan. Now that obito has a sharingan and a master at it, Gai is no match for him.

He wont even need kamui.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what isn't true? Elaborate...
As Damon Hunt said, the only thing stopping Obito was Naruto and Kakashi's presence. He absorbed Gai's Nunchaku effortlessly here,

You must be registered for see images

and on the next page Naruto comes to intercept. There's no reason Obito couldn't do the same to gai himself, especially considering Obito can Kamui faster than Minato can react as he stated (and Minato confirmed) after his first failed attempt to absorb Minato.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Damon Hunt said, the only thing stopping Obito was Naruto and Kakashi's presence. He absorbed Gai's Nunchaku effortlessly here,

and on the next page Naruto comes to intercept. There's no reason Obito couldn't do the same to gai himself, especially considering Obito can Kamui faster than Minato can react as he stated (and Minato confirmed) after his first failed attempt to absorb Minato.
Gai allowed that to happened, this was part of their plan or did you skip that part? Right after that Gai creamed out for Naurto to execute at planned.

Gai yelling "now" means he intended on this to occur

Here, Obito went in to suck Gai in, he even expressed "you first" yet Gai was able to counter and avoid this w/o Gates

iSpyder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might Gai is the reason Obito spams Kamui. He got one panelled by obito when young and off panelled.
He was too much of a wimp then, and too much of a wimp now.

POWER OF YOUTH EXPLODE!

Reactions: blazekev90

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Gai can use his nunchaku to keep obito at bay, but if obito somehow tricks him and succeeds in sucking up the weapon, gai would have problems fighting him