Gaara vs Sasuke ( read first )

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'am not really sure if someone has created a thread like this so please don't be negative about it......

I believe that Gaara and Sasuke will face each other on a one on one match. What made me come up with this idea is that they fought each other in the chinnin exam and did not complete the fight. Plus since Gaara was transforming into the beast and sasuke was out of chakra, kisih should let them face off one more time.
It would be an epic battle...... Gaara has already proven that he can block amutrasu with the sand, they are both very powerful and smart when it comes done to combat.
Howevere i can't say who well win and i don't want this thread too go out of control therefore i well not put a poll.
Answer if you believe that they well face off, if not please state a proper response......U_U

ganotsri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite possible, also Gaara should be well prepared from genjutsu. It is not like he is immune but, his sand eye could control the situation... I guess.
So I'd like to see this battle.

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so gaara will become sasuke punching bag to test his new found power ?
Hey i hate sasuke but still think he well win, however i don't think it would be a walk in a park....... Also in the manga it doesn't state that EMS well give you more tech, it only states that they user well not go blind and his eye sight is improved a little more i think.

blood hound

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so gaara will become sasuke punching bag to test his new found power ?
I'am not really sure if someone has created a thread like this so please don't be negative about it......

I believe that Gaara and Sasuke will face each other on a one on one match. What made me come up with this idea is that they fought each other in the chinnin exam and did not complete the fight. Plus since Gaara was transforming into the beast and sasuke was out of chakra, kisih should let them face off one more time.
It would be an epic battle...... Gaara has already proven that he can block amutrasu with the sand, they are both very powerful and smart when it comes done to combat.
Howevere i can't say who well win and i don't want this thread too go out of control therefore i well not put a poll.
Answer if you believe that they well face off, if not please state a proper response......U_U
It would be an epic battle...... I really think and hope that Kisih is going to make them face each other again. Yea they are both very good and everything but it's a tuff call.
In my opinnion is that sasuke well win but barly.