Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i'd also say raikage because of his speed and the fact that lightning should be gaara's weakness. just to warn you people are going to say gaara and the reason will have something to do with amaterasu. i know it has nothing to do with raikage but people will make it relevant for the sake of their argument.

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i'd also say raikage because of his speed and the fact that lightning should be gaara's weakness. just to warn you people are going to say gaara and the reason will have something to do with amaterasu. i know it has nothing to do with raikage but people will make it relevant for the sake of their argument.
LMAO dude Garra BLocked Sasuke's Puny Amaterasu.

Itachi's Amaterasu Destroyed Jiraiya's Toad Mouth trap in 1 second. (Which JIraiya said No one has Ever got through that) Even pain didn't
So if anyone watched the anime or manga You Would know, Itachi was superior to Sasuke in like every aspect, even intellegence.

So theres no point in mentioning Garra blocked SASUKES'S little amaterasu

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
gaara wins by default, he blocked amaterasu, and raikages kick, he can summon beast ammounts of sand, he has a epic defence. he is also smarter and calmer. he wins.
Agree with you and not because Im a fan of gaara (he used to be,but I like Madara,Kiba,and Itahci more then gaara). Could gaara win?..Maybe,I say. Only one way to find out:kaito: playing one the new NUNSG lol...

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LMAO dude Garra BLocked Sasuke's Puny Amaterasu.

Itachi's Amaterasu Destroyed Jiraiya's Toad Mouth trap in 1 second. (Which JIraiya said No one has Ever got through that) Even pain didn't
So if anyone watched the anime or manga You Would know, Itachi was superior to Sasuke in like every aspect, even intellegence.

So theres no point in mentioning Garra blocked SASUKES'S little amaterasu
No it isn't, C stated that Sasuke was more skilled with Amaterasu, he has greater control over it and can manipulate the flames better than Itachi. The only thing Itachi is better at is Tsukuyomi.