• Total voters

Kinsuban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto can easily kik gaara's but just like he did in will of fire! and knowing that kyubi nartuo can have such a hard time fighting oro! gaara wont stand a chance!

wall2cp3

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
amazing i cant believe gaara has become this popular i now officially hate him orochimaru has powerfull ninjutsu including wind style ninjutsu which is notable for its powerful piercing techniques but i guess yall are gonna say his sand is too powerful. plus he has reanimation ninjutsu which gaara was only temporarily shown to immobilize the dead people example raikage and muu even dodged his sand i think gaara is way ooverestimated. sasuke is better than gaara butr the only reason he won is cuz oro was sick. gaara has been grossly overestimated ever since he blocked amaterasu and immobilized his dad. i mean a sick oro was on par if not above a 4 tailed naruto and there is no way in helll garra could ever do that

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
amazing i cant believe gaara has become this popular i now officially hate him orochimaru has powerfull ninjutsu including wind style ninjutsu which is notable for its powerful piercing techniques but i guess yall are gonna say his sand is too powerful. plus he has reanimation ninjutsu which gaara was only temporarily shown to immobilize the dead people example raikage and muu even dodged his sand i think gaara is way ooverestimated. sasuke is better than gaara butr the only reason he won is cuz oro was sick. gaara has been grossly overestimated ever since he blocked amaterasu and immobilized his dad. i mean a sick oro was on par if not above a 4 tailed naruto and there is no way in helll garra could ever do that
thats wat im sayin,gaaras one of my fav characters and i think hes incredibly stong for bein like 14, but oro is just to.damn.good. i mean if it was in a dessert then MAYBE but idk oro has shown he knows how to hang with the elite