Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me or last manga showed that Garaa's sand is fast enough to keep up with the 2nd Raikage? But he was facing like 2 others at the same time. So either Kishi wants us to make out that Garaa is GOD SHIT or just a plot hole in the story. But if you guys don't think so B wins.

〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Gaara is definitely gonna loose with or without his Biju. Killer Bee's got control of his biju and his biju helps him out from time to time - so Gaara has got no chance at all ;)

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me or last manga showed that Garaa's sand is fast enough to keep up with the 2nd Raikage? But he was facing like 2 others at the same time. So either Kishi wants us to make out that Garaa is GOD SHIT or just a plot hole in the story. But if you guys don't think so B wins.
I thought Gaara's sand was moving faster then normal to!

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you should edit your poll dude, it still says Gaara vs. Sasuke.

Back to the thread, Bee wins this one hands down. Lightning beats earth and there is no way Gaara's sand blocks a TBB from Bee. Plus now Bee has Samehada and that is one overpowered sword, it drains chakra from things around it. If Gaara tried to use his sand directly on Bee then he would find that he couldn't control that sand anymore because the chakra he uses to control the sand would be drained, so it would just be normal sand whenever it got close to Bee.

P.S. I think Samehada is really overpowered. It drained six-tails worth of chakra from Bee in one swipe plus it can heal people and break them out of genjutsu and move on it's own (to an extent, it can bend it move slightly but it can't walk or anything xd). That is in addition to it's abilities as a normal sword. Anyone who has it can only be defeated by taijutsu after all of their chakra is gone because Samehada can just use their chakra to heal them.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Garra has think one; strong sand tech., airbound, one of the best defenses, smart and fast. Bee would put up a bit of a fight, but would lose this one.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based off one of the later mangas Garaa can hold his own to 3 top dead kages so....I have no idea if he can win or not. Bee and his biju is a powerful team. When garaa had his biju he just started spazing out with his pamper on his back. Myself think bijus are overrated if they can be defeated so easily by mere mortals. Hachi will give advice on deafeating Garaa and game will be over.