Gaara vs Hashirama!

Gaara(5th Kazekage) vs Hashirama(1st Hokage)

• Hashirama with extreme difficulty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agree to stalemate and return to respective villages!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara vs Hashirama who wins?

Location: Dormant Volcanoe island with no water in sight nor beach, also this is a dead volcanic island with no life(trees or grass).

Distance: 100 Yards

Intent: Destroy opposing Kage!!!

Restrictions: No retreat lol

IMO there is no definite victor so no bandwagoners allowed saying things such as Hashirama wins because he is the strongest Hokage ever or Gaara wins because he can fly. I would like to hear explanations if possible.

BEGIN!!!

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for some reason i think gaara i mean he could make so much sand i think he can kill the first but i could also see the 1st wining if he can summon enough tree before gaara has sand but i think close but it goes to gaara

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama wins but technically he can't form wood without water and earth so all he has is his scroll (if he brought it) and his genjutsu so actually gaara wins this with gourd xd

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going with Gaara Btw because he can keep his sand active while mokuton you have to keep making so it would put more of a strain on Hashirama. Gaara would outlast Hashirama and then crush him.

Also gaaras sand will act as sand paper to the 1st mokuton when the two clash, the wood would grinded down into nothingness.

KazekageDaichi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol how can people say Hashirama would win with ease?
Hashirama wins with extreme difficulty! Gaara is now the best kazekage of history,even at his age,and Hashirama is the best hokage too.
Don't understimate the kazekage o.ô x)

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love Gaara but

Hashirama by hype is the strongest senju ever, he beat madara who with his EMS is destroying gaara and the kages
And lets not bring in tail beast now hashirama can control those

What makes wood? WATER and earth

So imagine what yamato can do with wood and multiply it by a gazillion
That's hashirama

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright it seems not many know anything about volcano's and dead volcano's you know what a dead volcano has like a gazillion minerals in side it and well dont you think it might in some way be an advantage.

Well hashirama if capable in his situation, he ould be able to summon a ton of trees, if so then gaara would have extreme diff, and if he makes him fight in darkness gaara would have even more trouble, since i have never seen him do close combat without his sand.

Hashirama takes this with high difficulty.