[Discussion] Gaara...very impressed

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was impressed at Gaara's handling of the Ninja Alliance, for him to be so young and able to make some really sound command decisions is really impressive in his short time as Kazekage. The other Kages all agreed to everything he purposed as were in the beginning they called him a child and unworthy.

what do you all think of his standing in the whole matter.

Reactions: Orion and +luffy+

Magellan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was impressed at Gaara's handling of the Ninja Alliance, for him to be so young and able to make some really sound command decisions is really impressive in his short time as Kazekage. The other Kages all agreed to everything he purposed as were in the beginning they called him a child and unworthy.

what do you all think of his standing in the whole matter.

That is the last resort for them, having an alliance and bring back the remaining bijuus-hachibi and kyuubi. Kakashi is the safest person to be trusted in Leaf side and Danzo will be exiled.

I would like to see/read how Sakura and Naruto will come up a conclusion about Sasuke. :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got to agree, I was really glad to see Gaara take the reigns of the summit and start issuing commands (suggestions?).
I'd be quite happy to see him become leader of the shinobi alliance as it stands, though an actual leader may not be necessary.

Nice to see that the samurai are joining the fight too.

Sasoro Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara would not be the leader if there gonna be a leader. Even though they heard and agreed to much he said, he is still too young and do not have enough experians. They agreed of what he said because it was avious. don`t get me wrong, I like garra alot, he is one of my favorite. just to make sure I don`t step on any toes.

If there`s gonna be a leader, hatake kakashi is the only one.
Raikage is way to eager and hot headed!

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes Gaara suggestinn Kakashi was a good and wise move, everyone already hold Kakashi in such high regard that he probably should have been Hokage, right now if he was to recieve some higher level training he'd be really dangerous, he already learns pretty fast as it is.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara was definitely the most impressive Kage out of the whole meeting. For such a young person with an initial little respect amongst his peers, his judgement and reasoning were pretty much all reasonable and logical. The way he delivered his calm and thought out responses and also calling out some of other Kages, shows that the other Kages with more 'experience', can take a lesson or two from him. Big thumbs up :worshippy: