Gaara-no longer a Jinchuuriki

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">well Gaara was a full on defence type when the Jinchuuriki was in him. And relied on that to win battles<br /> <br /> He will have to start learning Taijutsu probably. And become a attacking type then a defence type now.</div>

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will be weak and should not be kazekage.
You guys underestimate Gaara, it was at the end of Naruto (just before Shippuuden) when the discussed how Gaara had quit relying on his Bijuu powers.. which was long before he became Kazekage. He became Kazekage on his own strength, don't count him out just yet.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think for a while he will struggle to get used to not having to deal with the One-Tail inside him and this will affect his powers for a bit but then I'm sure that we will become even stronger than previously.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think for a while he will struggle to get used to not having to deal with the One-Tail inside him and this will affect his powers for a bit but then I'm sure that we will become even stronger than previously.
but i have to say i think he is worthless with out the one tail beast....rememer all his def.. and att. was use though the power of the beast......so wat can he do now

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm know he can use sand ( he used it to pick up Naruto's hand). As for how his abilities were affected, he probobly will have to defend himself from now on seeing as his bijju did it for him for a while.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to just before Shippuuden (as I said before) Gaara had completely quit using the Biju's power and began relying on himself back then.