Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since your a Gaara fan i want to know where you think he he stops. I still don't see how he defeats Manda.
You know Gaara can use Sand Scattering bullets w/o Shukaku right? All it takes is wind release which he's shown to do. Sand gets into Manda's blood stream = Manda is immobilized. I can pick up a debate with you later today if you're down. Where I think Gaara stops no wank?

I think he can clear. The hardest on that list for him are Orochimaru, MS Sauce, and 6POP. Orochimaru, and MS only because of Snake summons. Their own abilities prove no harm.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know Gaara can use Sand Scattering bullets w/o Shukaku right? All it takes is wind release which he's shown to do. Sand gets into Manda's blood stream = Manda is immobilized. I can pick up a debate with you later today if you're down. Where I think Gaara stops no wank?

I think he can clear. The hardest on that list for him are Orochimaru, MS Sauce, and 6POP. Orochimaru, and MS only because of Snake summons. Their own abilities prove no harm.
How is he going to get the sand inside Manda? How can he clear? CT he stands no chance against it.