Gaara matchups

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Gaara beat him?
Genjutsu Counters- Genjutsu is moot via sand sensing or clone method, Possibly even using the 3rd eye could render it useless.

Susanoo Counters- Itachi will be standing on sand no matter what version of Susanoo he uses W.M he'll get caught in quick sand or simply pulled right through it just like how Madara was did. If he tries rib-cage Sand Tsunami washes it away just like Kabuto suiton did wtih Sasuke. Magatama's are tanked via Mom defense.

Amaterasu counters- Gaara simply blocks himself with sand his auto sand. If Gaara sand can't block him fast enough he'll still live via he just drops it off and the Amaterasu falls with it.

Totsuka Counters- Flight. All he has to do is take flight out of Totsuka range while his clones use his quick sand tech to sink Itachi right out of his Susanoo or yank him right out.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu Counters- Genjutsu is moot via sand sensing or clone method, Possibly even using the 3rd eye could render it useless.
Gaara needs his 3rd eye to fight effectively, and the 3rd eye is prone to Genjutsu. Not sure what clone method will do here, but the sand sensing technique will be irrelevant if Itachi has intel on it. He just needs to avoid touching it altogether, and with full intel that's not too hard. Without vision on Gaara's part, he won't know where to send it for it to force it to make contact with Itachi. It's a downhill game for Gaara since he won't know where Itachi ever is inside the sand dome.

Susanoo Counters- Itachi will be standing on sand no matter what version of Susanoo he uses W.M he'll get caught in quick sand or simply pulled right through it just like how Madara was did. If he tries rib-cage Sand Tsunami washes it away just like Kabuto suiton did wtih Sasuke. Magatama's are tanked via Mom defense.
To pull Madara out Onoki's light boulder jutsu is necessary, same applies here. Quick Sand won't work here since it has a small range which Itachi can avoid with full intel. Sand Tsunami is not reaching before Itachi can pull out any verson of his Susano's lmao. Sand Tsunami destroys a ribcage but that's obvious, v2 Susano+ tanks. And lol, wasting so much chakra for magatama's? Alright.

Amaterasu counters- Gaara simply blocks himself with sand his auto sand. If Gaara sand can't block him fast enough he'll still live via he just drops it off and the Amaterasu falls with it.
Um no, he is sitting inside his Sand Dome this whole fight or gets raped by Amaterasu. Gaara blocked Enton which does not spawn or move as fast as Amaterasu does. Gaara would still be dropping the sand armor to the immediate area beneath him [ ]. So Gaara would still need to watch out as he'd be burning from beneath given the amount of Amaterasu flames that would spawn are more then enough to take up the space in his small sand cloud (since you are saying he won't fight in the dome). Gaara will still be burning for the entirety of the fight since the Ama flames are right at his feet.

Totsuka Counters- Flight. All he has to do is take flight out of Totsuka range while his clones use his quick sand tech to sink Itachi right out of his Susanoo or yank him right out.
1. Itachi isn't being sunk by sand clones, they aren't Kage Bunshin's, for all I know they possess little power compared to the user, just like Mizu Bunshins.

2. Can't be yanked out without Onoki's light weight boulder jutsu.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara needs his 3rd eye to fight effectively, and the 3rd eye is prone to Genjutsu. Not sure what clone method will do here, but the sand sensing technique will be irrelevant if Itachi has intel on it. He just needs to avoid touching it altogether, and with full intel that's not too hard. Without vision on Gaara's part, he won't know where to send it for it to force it to make contact with Itachi. It's a downhill game for Gaara since he won't know where Itachi ever is inside the sand dome.
I said maybe the 3rd eye would work. The clones will attack Itachi without having to be worried about being caught in genjutsu. It doesn't matter if Itachi know's how sand sensing work he won't be able to elude it.

· It works by dispersing specialized sand into a specific area. W.M how will Itachi decipher the regular sand from the specialized sand sensing sand? They all will appear like normal sand being controlled by Gaara's chakra to the Sharingan eye.

That's why he has sand clone so they can do it themselves or direct him to it(Itachi/Susanoo). Gaara using the sand dome isn't needed here when it'll be nothing but a big waste of chakra.

To pull Madara out Onoki's light boulder jutsu is necessary, same applies here. Quick Sand won't work here since it has a small range which Itachi can avoid with full intel. Sand Tsunami is not reaching before Itachi can pull out any verson of his Susano's lmao. Sand Tsunami destroys a ribcage but that's obvious, v2 Susano+ tanks. And lol, wasting so much chakra for magatama's? Alright.
Ill give that to you although i don't understand how lighting the sand made it pass through Susanoo but i won't argue. He won't need Oonoki WB tech when Itachi feet is already on sand thus the hard part of getting through the Susanoo is done he simply controls the sand Itachi stands on. Let say for a sec he can't achieve that feat without Oonoki's help he does this instead. Once the sand latches on to Itachi legs sand burial crushes them. Shown once Gaara has his chakra in the sand he can do his techs nearly instant. Nothing suggest that he can't do his quick sand tech from long range if his chakra isn't already inside the sand so the ''Quick sand won't work here since it has a small range'' can be eliminated from your arguments. I never stated or implied that it could. I was just being generous there a sand wall should suffice.

Um no, he is sitting inside his Sand Dome this whole fight
or gets raped by Amaterasu. Gaara blocked Enton which does not spawn or move as fast as Amaterasu does. Gaara would still be dropping the sand armor to the immediate area beneath him [ ]. So Gaara would still need to watch out as he'd be burning from beneath given the amount of Amaterasu flames that would spawn are more then enough to take up the space in his small sand cloud (since you are saying he won't fight in the dome). Gaara will still be burning for the entirety of the fight since the Ama flames are right at his feet.
Never said or even implied the bold. Im aware that Gaara blocked Enton. Itachi has to go MS and bleed before Amaterasu can even come out of his eye surely enough time for Gaara to get out a small defense capable of blocking Amaterasu. If Gaara is in the air that means the clones are out which also means that Itachi won't even be able to tell which one is the real one. So yes he can waste his time using multiple Amaterasu's killing his own chakra. Amaterasu falling down on his sand cloud and affecting him is a joke.

· He can jump off the cloud

· Push the sand off his body instead of letting it fall right back on his legs or his cloud. The sand armor that's already on his body is still being controlled by Gaara which means he can push it outwards instead of letting it fall right down.

1. Itachi isn't being sunk by sand clones, they aren't Kage Bunshin's, for all I know they possess little power compared to the user, just like Mizu Bunshins.

2. Can't be yanked out without Onoki's light weight boulder jutsu.
It's said that sand clones can preform all the same task as the regular plus they don't poof when getting hit and can be manipulated by shape and form. Doesn't need to be yanked when he can get sink(ed) or get his legs crushes via sand burial.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said maybe the 3rd eye would work. The clones will attack Itachi without having to be worried about being caught in genjutsu. It doesn't matter if Itachi know's how sand sensing work he won't be able to elude it.

· It works by dispersing specialized sand into a specific area. W.M how will Itachi decipher the regular sand from the specialized sand sensing sand? They all will appear like normal sand being controlled by Gaara's chakra to the Sharingan eye.

That's why he has sand clone so they can do it themselves or direct him to it(Itachi/Susanoo). Gaara using the sand dome isn't needed here when it'll be nothing but a big waste of chakra.
Maybe and definitely are very different, you shouldn't mention it as a potential counter when it's a potential game ender for Itachi. Sand clones are too weak to do anything, they aren't Kage Bunshin's and Gaara doesn't use them offensively for obvious reasons.

They are portions of sand floating in the air [ ]. Databook says the same ting [ ].

Now that I read this I'd like to change my argument. Please prove to me that Gaara can know where eveyrthing his sand touches is. From what I'm reading here his sensor sand can find invisible object and reveal them, but that's not to say he will know where they are at all times like Jiraiya's Canopy Barrier.

Ill give that to you although i don't understand how lighting the sand made it pass through Susanoo but i won't argue. He won't need Oonoki WB tech when Itachi feet is already on sand thus the hard part of getting through the Susanoo is done he simply controls the sand Itachi stands on. Let say for a sec he can't achieve that feat without Oonoki's help he does this instead. Once the sand latches on to Itachi legs sand burial crushes them. Shown once Gaara has his chakra in the sand he can do his techs nearly instant. Nothing suggest that he can't do his quick sand tech from long range if his chakra isn't already inside the sand so the ''Quick sand won't work here since it has a small range'' can be eliminated from your arguments. I never stated or implied that it could. I was just being generous there a sand wall should suffice.
Probably because he can move his sand at a speed faster then the Susano can follow its user. And the leg crush would work if Gaara could see Itachi, but that's not the case. And I didn't say he can't do the quicksand arguments from a long range, I'm saying the AOE range of the quicksand is small, so Itachi can easily either avoid it by seeing the hand seals (full intel allows him to anticipate it) or simply use his Susano to yank him out of it with its greater pulling force.

Never said or even implied the bold. Im aware that Gaara blocked Enton. Itachi has to go MS and bleed before Amaterasu can even come out of his eye surely enough time for Gaara to get out a small defense capable of blocking Amaterasu. If Gaara is in the air that means the clones are out which also means that Itachi won't even be able to tell which one is the real one. So yes he can waste his time using multiple Amaterasu's killing his own chakra. Amaterasu falling down on his sand cloud and affecting him is a joke.

· He can jump off the cloud

· Push the sand off his body instead of letting it fall right back on his legs or his cloud. The sand armor that's already on his body is still being controlled by Gaara which means he can push it outwards instead of letting it fall right down.
Nope, if Gaara can see Itachi that means he loses to Genjutsu. If he can't see Itachi then he isn't seeing the eye bleed. Clones are useless here, if he uses clones then Itachi just uses Genjutsu on them and they go bye bye. Amaterasu is not being used when more then one opponent is present.

-It'd still be on his legs though.

-Pretty sure the sand armor is not controlled by Gaara since it cracks and then falls instead of being under his own immediate control.

It's said that sand clones can preform all the same task as the regular plus they don't poof when getting hit and can be manipulated by shape and form. Doesn't need to be yanked when he can get sink(ed) or get his legs crushes via sand burial.
Uh no, that was never stated. They are sand clones not shadow clones, only shadow clones have that ability. Bring me sand clone feats or don't mention them being able to fight at fodder level. There's a reason Gaara doesn't use them to fight, and that's because they're useless for anything other then trapping their opponent and feinting/kamawari. Isn't being sunk or burried without vision. The second Itachi gains vision, crows are released and one of them initiates Genjutsu on the 3rd eye or Gaara himself.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now if the location is desert Sasuke does lose but he has a chance to try in blitz him off with a susanoo arrow.
From 40m? absolutely not,
the instant gaara sees susanoo come out, he brings out his defense which then tanks

Please put a name on it 1 the rods deflected an enton arrow which has no susanoo in it just raw enton amaterasu which has no piercing force at all just burns anything it touches so your wrong ass hell on that note.
Uhh what?
the enton is only used to coat the arrow so that they cannt be touched and the flames add extra damage to them,
so no. the rods changed their trajectory just fine, gaaras sand can do so but with much more ease

Mei also tanked a direct Punch from the susanoo which was v3 while danzo was killed from a punch from Sasuke's v2 susanoo all them susanoo clones clones kills there destructive power so No *****.
No, she didnt just tank it
she used her acid mist to stun the susanoo and prevent it from causing full damage to her
I am getting this from ice who proved it
not to mentiont that slamming a punch with assistance of gravity >>>>>> hitting a punch to an airborne opponent who has stunned its momentum

and till this day i dont see any difference between the clones susanoo and madaras susanoo itself
why should madaras clones susanoo be any different when its still the same power of chakra powering the susanoo up?
madaras chakra capacities being divided has got nothing to do with the power of his chakra being divided too,

40M is nothing Sasuke on feet can cover that distance in a second let alone a much faster susanoo arrow gaara gets his chest ran through. Please showing me Gaara displaying that feat by himself then we can talk even grinding up the materials in the ground takes a while so no.
Except gaara doesnt need to physically move or do any of this bull shit,
all he needs is to activate his defense and it does so,

gaara already blocked sasukes enton from under 15m no diff
any enton projectile gets blocked from 40m with shit ease, and susanoo arrow is no exception

Sorry the only way to make sand heavy or light is to use it on the gourd before the sand comes out otherwise we be saying onoki can make water heavy and shit which is not possible so this by far is the dumbest post i seen from you. Deidara has shown better dodging feats then onoki and yes deidara danced around but what happened he was eventually caught same goes for onoki, Onoki rock clone is countered by a sand clone jinton is to slow to be a factor while onoki is doing it he gets rip apart by sand pellets
Onoki made the surrounding sand lighter for gaara without even worrying about the gourd
why does he have to only worry about the gourd when he can still hinder gaaras usage of his sand and limit him only to the gourd?

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From 40m? absolutely not,
the instant gaara sees susanoo come out, he brings out his defense which then tanks
Gaara already needed Onoki's help to counter magatama which has far less piercing power then susanoo arrow add the fact he can use 2 its game Gaara is not getting enough sand in the way before a susanoo arrow could be effective.

Uhh what?
the enton is only used to coat the arrow so that they cannt be touched and the flames add extra damage to them,
so no. the rods changed their trajectory just fine, gaaras sand can do so but with much more ease
Stop enton arrow is exactly what is sound's like enton arrow if that was true how did the arrow mesh with FRS? because the arrow is composed of entirely enton then theres the fact Madara would have bypassed Gaara's defense if these was no rock golem susanoo arrow does the same

No, she didnt just tank it
she used her acid mist to stun the susanoo and prevent it from causing full damage to her
I am getting this from ice who proved it
not to mentiont that slamming a punch with assistance of gravity >>>>>> hitting a punch to an airborne opponent who has stunned its momentum
The acid only melted the susanoo a bit but how does that work against its striking power she had little to no damage done after the punch while danzo was killed No one was talking about when he punched danzo to the ground so phuck outa here.

and till this day i dont see any difference between the clones susanoo and madaras susanoo itself
why should madaras clones susanoo be any different when its still the same power of chakra powering the susanoo up?
madaras chakra capacities being divided has got nothing to do with the power of his chakra being divided too,
The difference is it to 6 v3 standing susanoo blades to knock down a thin sand wall while a ribcage susanoo blade sm enhance though tore the same sand wall down by just be thrown into the sand add the fact the Shakaku was helping him,

6 standing V3 susanoo blades > 1 SM enhanced v1 susanoo blade being thrown thus the power was completely weaker.

Except gaara doesnt need to physically move or do any of this bull shit,
all he needs is to activate his defense and it does so,
Except its to slow and not strong enough to hold back a susanoo arrow so no.

gaara already blocked sasukes enton from under 15m no diff
any enton projectile gets blocked from 40m with shit ease, and susanoo arrow is no exception
Sasuke casually tossed enton at Gaara just to see if he could block it was not meant for an attack and Magatama's have shown to be much faster so post is irrelevant concerning enton, Susanoo arrow are much faster and stronger then any enton attack so no

Onoki made the surrounding sand lighter for gaara without even worrying about the gourd
why does he have to only worry about the gourd when he can still hinder gaaras usage of his sand and limit him only to the gourd?
Does not matter because when Gaara sand strikes it not from one direction so him trying to make his sand heavy is irrelevant because if he touches it crushes his hand making sand heavy has zero effect on how Gaara can use it he will also be getting his body smashed and tossed around like a rag doll by sand coming from every direction.

Reactions: Apêx1
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe and definitely are very different, you shouldn't mention it as a potential counter when it's a potential game ender for Itachi. Sand clones are too weak to do anything, they aren't Kage Bunshin's and Gaara doesn't use them offensively for obvious reasons.

They are portions of sand floating in the air [ ]. Databook says the same ting [ ].

Now that I read this I'd like to change my argument. Please prove to me that Gaara can know where eveyrthing his sand touches is. From what I'm reading here his sensor sand can find invisible object and reveal them, but that's not to say he will know where they are at all times like Jiraiya's Canopy Barrier.
Im glad your changing your arguments it's progress in the debate. Once the sand touches the opponent it acts like a tracking devise which will give Gaara the location of his sand while it's on the opponent. I can't stress this enough it would seem to me that's it's common sense but if i have to go deeper in depth i will.

· His tracking sand contains chakra this chakra is like a GBS allowing Gaara to know when and where the covered target moves.

Probably because he can move his sand at a speed faster then the Susano can follow its user. And the leg crush would work if Gaara could see Itachi, but that's not the case. And I didn't say he can't do the quicksand arguments from a long range, I'm saying the AOE range of the quicksand is small, so Itachi can easily either avoid it by seeing the hand seals (full intel allows him to anticipate it) or simply use his Susano to yank him out of it with its greater pulling force.
The Susanoo didn't move; even if it wanted to. Which means that claim you just pulled it out of ass. It would work since the sensing sand will be already located on Itachi. Let's for a second assume he doesn't have the sand attached to Itachi he'll simply open his eyes and look toward Itachi lower body to preform this. Not only will he be most likely out of the genjutsu's range but he won't look into Itachi's eyes either. If he catches him in finger genjutsu clones wake him up. The only genjutsu he has to worry about is Tsukuyomi which is never landing since Gaara has intel and would never look at Itachi's face. Aoe isn't small it was just seem that way since that was the only sand he had available at the time. Itachi won't be able to dodge it because his feet will always be on the sand and it happens . How is susanoo going to pull Itachi out? Is it going to reach through it's own body and do so? Ill need scans of Susanoo doing such a feat before i even consider countering it.

Nope, if Gaara can see Itachi that means he loses to Genjutsu. If he can't see Itachi then he isn't seeing the eye bleed. Clones are useless here, if he uses clones then Itachi just uses Genjutsu on them and they go bye bye. Amaterasu is not being used when more then one opponent is present.
The only genjutsu that can finish Gaara is Tsukuyomi which i never landing. Clones wake him up from any other genjutsu bar Tsukuyomi. How is genjutsu going to take out clones please explains this to me? Itachi already tried genjutsu on clones and it failed completely.

-It'd still be on his legs though.

-Pretty sure the sand armor is not controlled by Gaara since it cracks and then falls instead of being under his own immediate control.
He has sand armor over his legs so it'll still be just pushed off. So if Gaara chakra isn't in the sand who is? Any sand that he has his chakra inside he can control it how ever he deem fit. End of discussion.

Uh no, that was never stated. They are sand clones not shadow clones, only shadow clones have that ability. Bring me sand clone feats or don't mention them being able to fight at fodder level. There's a reason Gaara doesn't use them to fight, and that's because they're useless for anything other then trapping their opponent and feinting/kamawari. Isn't being sunk or burried without vision. The second Itachi gains vision, crows are released and one of them initiates Genjutsu on the 3rd eye or Gaara himself.
It was stated on Sand clones wiki. ''Only shadow clones have that ability'' Flawed statement since Kisame water clones were able to preform jutsu and there only 10% of the users chakra. Itachi shadow clones never used katons does that mean they can't? Just because they didn't show there ability doesn't mean we she remove it away from there arsenal. The 3rd eye is useless it's connected to the users optic nerve.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Gaara shits on Itachi. How does Itachi even touch Gaara when he's airborne? He doesn't. How does Itachi avoid the continuous AOE of Sand? He doesn't. How does Itachi stop himself from dying? He doesn't. Gaara trolls Itachi any day of the week..

Wait for it..

Mid Diff.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This scan isn't backing up what your saying since we didn't see the outcome of Gaara's counter attack.
Gaara didn't have a counter attack. For a reason. None of Gaara's attacks are as fast as KCM Naruto using chakra arms to bounce back towards Muu, the most he could do was make a platform for Naruto to bounce off of. And even then, Naruto managed to hit him before he executed Jinton. Another second and Naruto would have gotten vaporized.

Fail strategy. Clones will simply go over it or under it. While dodging they'll be counter attacking which means he won't even have enough time to swing it around multiple times. If Oonoki tries Jinton from the start he dies. He'll be on the ground which is sand W.M(Which Means) sand burial will happen nearly instant.
Clones aren't fast enough to get out of the way before getting destroyed. Onoki can swing around his jinton extremely fast and it has too. Attacking him while he swings around his jinton is useless, since any sand will come in contact with the jinton and be destroyed before it reaches Onoki.

Onoki starting on the ground is just an advantage because he just has to touch the sand beneath him with his hand and all the sand in the area becomes weighted and much slower [ ].

Yes him getting away from sand will most likely happen but the question is how long can he keep this up? Weighted boulder jutsu won't stop Gaara from using sand coffin. The moment he catches Oonoki he shatters w/e limb his sand is attached to.

Sorry it took so long to reply you know school is about to start up again been busy.
As long as Onoki can put much distance between himself and any sand nearby, he can canonically get off Jinton and use it to kill Gaara. With him weighting down the desert sand at the very beginning and decreasing the sand's speed, this should not be too difficult.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara didn't have a counter attack. For a reason. None of Gaara's attacks are as fast as KCM Naruto using chakra arms to bounce back towards Muu, the most he could do was make a platform for Naruto to bounce off of. And even then, Naruto managed to hit him before he executed Jinton. Another second and Naruto would have gotten vaporized.

Clones aren't fast enough to get out of the way before getting destroyed. Onoki can swing around his jinton extremely fast and it has too. Attacking him while he swings around his jinton is useless, since any sand will come in contact with the jinton and be destroyed before it reaches Onoki.

Onoki starting on the ground is just an advantage because he just has to touch the sand beneath him with his hand and all the sand in the area becomes weighted and much slower [ ].

As long as Onoki can put much distance between himself and any sand nearby, he can canonically get off Jinton and use it to kill Gaara. With him weighting down the desert sand at the very beginning and decreasing the sand's speed, this should not be too difficult.
Beans by all means take Icelerates place since he doesn't want to post:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pure speculation @ bold. Let's assume he can't for your sake sand clones means Oonoki will be wasting his chakra because it won't land and while this is all occur(ing) sand from the ground rushes toward Oonoki and snatch him up. ''And even then, Naruto barely managed to hit him before he executed Jinton'' before Naruto even jumped up off the sand cloud. This isn't an impressive feat. Clones are just as fast as Gaara on his sand cloud and if they all go in different directions he's not hitting all of them. You've established that he can get Jinton off before getting hit with sand which i agree but he isn't going to have time to swing it around multiple times before he gets hit. ''Extremely fast'' Now your over-hyping the speed just to try to make your point more solid. How is he going to be aiming for both Gaara while defending off Sand coming from under him? Your logic is overlapping it's self.

The moment he touches the ground he gets pulled in via quick sand. While his hands are lodged in the ground sand from Gaara's gourd rushes and crushes his face.

· He isn't weight(ing) down an entire desert.

· Already addressed what will happen once he reaches for the ground to do weighted boulder tech.

· Even if he gets that distance he'll have to decide weather he wants to go for Gaara with Jinton or go for the sand that's coming right from under him. If he decides Gaara he dies due to not being able to hit Gaara in the time it takes the sand to latch on to him. Clone will confuse the old man on were to even aim Jinton. If he decides to go for the sand a sand clone rushes him or they shoot sand Shurikens out of there bodies. Either way results in Oonoki's death.

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pure speculation @ bold.
If you can give me a feat of Gaara's sand that surpasses that speed then I'll change my mind. Chakra arms are fast. they managed to cross some distance and grab both Naruto and sasuke before Juubito negged their brains.

Let's assume he can't for your sake sand clones means Oonoki will be wasting his chakra because it won't land and while this is all occur(ing) sand from the ground rushes toward Oonoki and snatch him up. ''And even then, Naruto barely managed to hit him before he executed Jinton'' before Naruto even jumped up off the sand cloud. This isn't an impressive feat. Clones are just as fast as Gaara on his sand cloud and if they all go in different directions he's not hitting all of them. You've established that he can get Jinton off before getting hit with sand which i agree but he isn't going to have time to swing it around multiple times before he gets hit. ''Extremely fast'' Now your over-hyping the speed just to try to make your point more solid. How is he going to be aiming for both Gaara while defending off Sand coming from under him? Your logic is overlapping it's self.
Nope. shown by how those two panels are right next to each other. All Gaara did before that was make a small sand cloud for Naruto to bounce off of. And even that, Gaara was able to do only because , allowing him to quickly group the grains together to form a cloud. Also, give me a sand speed feat that lets Gaara or his clones get out of the area before swinging Jinton hits them. There is a reason why Muu states numbers are irrelevant in front of Jinton:

You must be registered for see images

It's because all the clones get killed, if they're in range. It's much faster to swing your arms around and wipe out a huge swath of an area than it is to physically leave the whole area. It doesn't help that Gaara doesn't have feats of using more than one sand clone.

You must be registered for see images

The moment he touches the ground he gets pulled in via quick sand. While his hands are lodged in the ground sand from Gaara's gourd rushes and crushes his face.
Doesn't Gaara have to spread his chakra through the desert sand before he can manipulate it? By that point the sand is already weighted down and Onoki is in the air.

· He isn't weight(ing) down an entire desert.
Why not?

· Already addressed what will happen once he reaches for the ground to do weighted boulder tech.
Me too.

· Even if he gets that distance he'll have to decide weather he wants to go for Gaara with Jinton or go for the sand that's coming right from under him. If he decides Gaara he dies due to not being able to hit Gaara in the time it takes the sand to latch on to him. Clone will confuse the old man on were to even aim Jinton. If he decides to go for the sand a sand clone rushes him or they shoot sand Shurikens out of there bodies. Either way results in Oonoki's death.
Rock golem tanks sand shuriken. 360 Jinton leaves no weakness because if he attacks Onoki from below onoki simply moves the Jinton to point it below him so the sand gets turned to dust.

I hate to say it but I'm losing interest in this discussion quick. This might be my last reply.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you can give me a feat of Gaara's sand that surpasses that speed then I'll change my mind. Chakra arms are fast. they managed to cross some distance and grab both Naruto and sasuke before Juubito negged their brains.
That a mediocre feat. while in SM. These feats can go hand in hand. Bold is a petty argument. I can use the which is real petty let's not go there please.

Nope. shown by how those two panels are right next to each other. All Gaara did before that was make a small sand cloud for Naruto to bounce off of. And even that, Gaara was able to do only because , allowing him to quickly group the grains together to form a cloud. Also, give me a sand speed feat that lets Gaara or his clones get out of the area before swinging Jinton hits them. There is a reason why Muu states numbers are irrelevant in front of Jinton:
You might have a point. Gaara only needed sensors around them because of Muu's invisible ability which Oonoki doesn't possess. he did this within the time Rock lee closed his eyes. (He was also being hit and needed no hand signs to do this either) Gaara can simply bait Oonoki causing him to waste his chakra. Jinton width would be the problem and since it's only about Gaara clones going under and above it leaves Oonoki helpless. You left out the part where he said '' A jinton user such as i'' He was saying this because he can escape there vision and sensing and appear out of no where.(A blind sind)

It's because all the clones get killed, if they're in range. It's much faster to swing your arms around and wipe out a huge swath of an area than it is to physically leave the whole area. It doesn't help that Gaara doesn't have feats of using more than one sand clone.
No there not. Your completely ignoring the fact that Yes he'll be able to get Jinton off before getting hit but he'll be hit right after that. W.M he'll have to choose to go for Gaara or the incoming sand and i've explained what will happen if he tries either.

Doesn't Gaara have to spread his chakra through the desert sand before he can manipulate it? By that point the sand is already weighted down and Onoki is in the air.
Fail claim. . With the battlefield already sand we can deduct the grinding the rocks up process.(He can already fuse sand chakra into sand while countering attacking nearly instant) As shown above where i posted the sand wall becoming active before Kamui snipe. So Oonoki is sunked/sinked.

Because WB tech does not work light that.

· It only affects one item it doesn't affect all items that touching the selected items.

· If it did work that way when he used WB on Raikage the ground and everything else touching him would have gotten lighter.

· He used it on the Sand on Gaara's gourd for a reason.

Counter it again.

Rock golem tanks sand shuriken. 360 Jinton leaves no weakness because if he attacks Onoki from below onoki simply moves the Jinton to point it below him so the sand gets turned to dust.

I hate to say it but I'm losing interest in this discussion quick. This might be my last reply.
Once again your arguments are overlapping. When is he going to have time to use Rock golem? You claim he's going to go for a quick Jinton if he does that Rock golem will not be in the BF. If he retreats to Rock golem first he isn't getting Jinton off in time and sand wraps Rock golem up and pull it to the Desert and sink it therefore Oonoki just wasted chakra. 360 Jinton does leaves a weakness. The bottom of Oonoki and attacks from above Oonoki.

Im glad you lost interest because you were bringing petty arguments to the debate and petty arguments only mean 2 things. Your getting desperate or your refusing to admit your wrongs.

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That a mediocre feat. while in SM. These feats can go hand in hand. Bold is a petty argument. I can use the which is real petty let's not go there please.

You might have a point. Gaara only needed sensors around them because of Muu's invisible ability which Oonoki doesn't possess. he did this within the time Rock lee closed his eyes. (He was also being hit and needed no hand signs to do this either) Gaara can simply bait Oonoki causing him to waste his chakra. Jinton width would be the problem and since it's only about Gaara clones going under and above it leaves Oonoki helpless. You left out the part where he said '' A jinton user such as i'' He was saying this because he can escape there vision and sensing and appear out of no where.(A blind sind)

No there not. Your completely ignoring the fact that Yes he'll be able to get Jinton off before getting hit but he'll be hit right after that. W.M he'll have to choose to go for Gaara or the incoming sand and i've explained what will happen if he tries either.

Fail claim. . With the battlefield already sand we can deduct the grinding the rocks up process.(He can already fuse sand chakra into sand while countering attacking nearly instant) As shown above where i posted the sand wall becoming active before Kamui snipe. So Oonoki is sunked/sinked.

Because WB tech does not work light that.

· It only affects one item it doesn't affect all items that touching the selected items.

· If it did work that way when he used WB on Raikage the ground and everything else touching him would have gotten lighter.

· He used it on the Sand on Gaara's gourd for a reason.

Counter it again.

Once again your arguments are overlapping. When is he going to have time to use Rock golem? You claim he's going to go for a quick Jinton if he does that Rock golem will not be in the BF. If he retreats to Rock golem first he isn't getting Jinton off in time and sand wraps Rock golem up and pull it to the Desert and sink it therefore Oonoki just wasted chakra. 360 Jinton does leaves a weakness. The bottom of Oonoki and attacks from above Oonoki.

Im glad you lost interest because you were bringing petty arguments to the debate and petty arguments only mean 2 thing. Your getting desperate or your refusing to admit your wrongs.
I give up. you win.