Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ga-Rei:

You must be registered for see images

Ga-Rei is centered around two main characters, Kensuke and Kagura, it starts with Kensuke as just an ordinary high school student who happens to be able to see spirits, he accidentally meets kagura who is an exorcist working for the top secret "Ministry of Environment: Supernatural Disaster Counter-Measure Department" she uses as spirit beast named Byakuyei, who is connected to her soul, to fight evil vengeful spirits and keep the world safe.

I got all my Ga-Rei from here:

It's easy access and keeps updated fairly fast.

There is an anime based on Ga-Rei, called Ga-Rei -Zero-, it's only 12 episodes, and is set as a prequel to Ga-Rei(There is no anime that follows the manga). i've watched it, it's an amazing story, and fills in a lot of blanks from the first arc of the manga. However, it's depressing as F**k, for those of you who cry at the sad moments of Scrubs, or anyhting similar, i don't recommend watching it, for those of you that want to see it:

Reality Lapse provides direct downloads of RMVB files, it's fast and easy, with medium sized but low quality files, you need Real Player to play rmvb files though.

For those of you without Real player, or looking for better quality.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kensuke and Kagura?

Sasuke and Sakura?
Honestly?

the sounds uke and ura, are incredibly common, it's just coincidence.

the only major link this has to naruto, is the Kyuubi

but, just like Bleach didn't invent ghosts

Kishii certainly didn't invent the Kyuubi, it's based off a japanese legendary creature called a Kitsune.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This looks like the type of anime i would watch
im gonna start downloading it, thank you for the links, made my life easier :p
if its good enough then i?ll start reading the manga also, thx again^^

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime was awesome but i noticed is not like the description which u put for the manga lol
i guess i?ll have to start reading the manga now :p