The MF Point Of Perfection

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuton is air. It's one of the basic five elements, it can sync with water,fire techs, umm.. it is the best element for close combat, fusing any kind of items with fuuton chakra can make them sharper and fly faster, and i think that's all O_O oh and it's weak againts fire T_T and strong againts lightning.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well fuuton is wind nature chakra. Which are usually huge winds or storms. Fuuton is strong against Raiton and weak against Katon. Wind can be combined with fire to strengthen the flames and water to make huge walls of water. Ice can also be made from combining water and Ice for certain KG. Wind is usually used as an offensive element.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuuton is air. It's one of the basic five elements, it can sync with water,fire techs, umm.. it is the best element for close combat, fusing any kind of items with fuuton chakra can make them sharper and fly faster, and i think that's all O_O oh and it's weak againts fire T_T and strong againts lightning.
Well fuuton is wind nature chakra. Which are usually huge winds or storms. Fuuton is strong against Raiton and weak against Katon. Wind can be combined with fire to strengthen the flames and water to make huge walls of water. Ice can also be made from combining water and Ice for certain KG. Wind is usually used as an offensive element.
Correct! Now for your first fuuton jutsu. :D

Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

*moves to a sandy terrain* This will make it easier, so for this jutsu you would need to gather up chakra and with the handseal expel the chakra from your body to the sand creating a wind with sand properties. try it

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Begins gathering up chakra then preforms the handseals expelling my chakra from my body into the sand creating a wind with sand properties directing it to the right*

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As u show the handseals i start practicing them, after that i make them gathering a lot and a lot of chakra in my body, in 2 minutes time i expel it from my body gathering the dust and shooting it at u.* U_U sry for late reply busy in RL >_>

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As u show the handseals i start practicing them, after that i make them gathering a lot and a lot of chakra in my body, in 2 minutes time i expel it from my body gathering the dust and shooting it at u.* U_U sry for late reply busy in RL >_>
Np ^^ Be more specific, how did the dust infuse with the wind?
* Begins gathering up chakra then preforms the handseals expelling my chakra from my body into the sand creating a wind with sand properties directing it to the right*
That was good. but try adding more chakra as it begins to form.

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay O>O

*Begins gathering up chakra then preforms the handseals expelling my chakra from my body into the sand creating a wind with sand properties directing it to the right* *As the storm begins to form I add more chakra into the wind to stabilize the jutsu*

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start collecting my chakra, when i've collected as much as possible i start releasing it in the air making in bend under my control, as i bend it i start gathering the dust underneath my feet and i shoot it at you* U_U

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay O>O

*Begins gathering up chakra then preforms the handseals expelling my chakra from my body into the sand creating a wind with sand properties directing it to the right* *As the storm begins to form I add more chakra into the wind to stabilize the jutsu*
Good, Next Jutsu
*I start collecting my chakra, when i've collected as much as possible i start releasing it in the air making in bend under my control, as i bend it i start gathering the dust underneath my feet and i shoot it at you* U_U
Good, Next Jutsu

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Simple, Gather chakra and when you have gathered enough, small amount required, you release it through your mouth, your by clapping your hands together, in which it should successfully create a wall of spinning wind infront you, but be advised when you this jutsu it can easily backfire,I shall give a example of it once you have completed the jutsu :D

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Gathering my Fuuton chakra, I release it through my mouth, after clapping my hands together I create a wall of spinning wind in front me.* :D

Last edited:

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start gathering some chakra in my lungs, than i turn it in to fuu chakra, i clap my hands together and i spit a large amout of air in front of me as i mold it into rumbeling wind before me that is like a wall* O_O

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Gathering my Fuuton chakra, I release it through my mouth, after clapping my hands together I create a wall of spinning wind in front me.* :D
Good. good

*I start gathering some chakra in my lungs, than i turn it in to fuu chakra, i clap my hands together and i spit a large amout of air in front of me as i mold it into rumbeling wind before me that is like a wall* O_O
Good. good

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

With this jutsu; it doesnt necceasrily explain how you do this jutsu, it just says what happenes when you use it. So it's easier if you use this jutsu from your hands or your mouth

Through your hands you would initiate yourself having chakra stored in your hands and simply by clapping your hands you could release a giant wind, just like Nagato when he was a young boy,

Through your mouth you would simpply blow outwards with fuuton chakra infused as you breath outwards