0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh.. you're a dog lover.. :|
Yuk!!!

So tell me all you want to tell me about wind. Your own words in RL and NV
Kiba smiled at his sensei and started saying everything he knew about the Wind element:
"Wind is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations, it is strong against the Lightning element and weak to the fire element.
Ninjas usually focus their chakra and release bolts of Wind from their mouth for an offensive attack that combines brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage.
I've also heard that Wind-natured chakra can be channeled to Blades to increase the blade's cutting and slashing power.
two of the best Wind users in the Naruto universe are "Uzumaki Naruto" and "Temari of the sand" and also Danzo.
"

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok.. So of the things you said didnt sit well with me..

release bolts of Wind from their mouth
Dont use bolt with wind. Sends the wrong message.
Also you pretty much repeated some of your message.

Im going to need you to put in work. Now I want you to see over there in the plain field over there to our right. Im going to help jump start your wind nature

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok.. So of the things you said didnt sit well with me..

Dont use bolt with wind. Sends the wrong message.
Also you pretty much repeated some of your message.

Im going to need you to put in work. Now I want you to see over there in the plain field over there to our right. Im going to help jump start your wind nature
Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and met him at the plain field to their right.

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I want you meditate and close your eyes. Try and feel the breeze *I blow in your face making it out to be a breeze of wind*

Do you feel that powerful gust of wind?
Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and quickly sat down on the ground in a meditating position and closed his eyes.

Kiba felt a breeze of wind on his face, and as it went through his hair.

Kiba felt the power of that gust of wind and knew if he managed to utilize its power one day, he will be able to use it very good in battle when needed.

Kiba then answered his sensei while his eyes were closed with a calm voice:

"Yes i do, sensei."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the delay. Just got internet, and November is a VERY busy month so was October.. So Ima try my best

Now, I want you to manipulate that wind. what I mean by that is, Change the direction of the wind. The direction its blowing in now is towards you, I want you to control it. Describe how you do it and what you do

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*while Kiba was on the floor concentrating, he started thinking about the best way to change the direction of the wind that is coming towards him.. "Blow back" Kiba thought to himself. Kiba started blowing back at the wind that is coming towards him, he could still feel some wind going through his hair, good attempt nevertheless. *

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Kiba tries fusing the wind chakra with his next attempt, he felt a strange feeling in his body that he he has the ability to create strong wind with his next breath, so without hesitation, he takes a deep breath and let's all out, he managed to control the wind that was coming towards him with stronger wind that he blew and changed the direction away to the side from himself. *

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Perfect... Now.. Just to let you know, my training might switch up at times. It might go from you demonstrating, to me demonstrating. All depends on how I feel.. Ok

So several things I want you to do. What you just did was perfect.. You have access to your wind chakra.. I want you to release a strong stream of wind from your mouth.. I want it to be powerful enough to push me not only push me back and lift me up but as the stream travels towards me, it will pick up debris of rocks which would damage me as your wind connects with me.. remember, focus your wind chakra.. after that, i want you to ease it down and release a stream of wind from your mouth.. This stream should be powerful enough to propel you through the air and navigate you as you so please.

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect... Now.. Just to let you know, my training might switch up at times. It might go from you demonstrating, to me demonstrating. All depends on how I feel.. Ok

So several things I want you to do. What you just did was perfect.. You have access to your wind chakra.. I want you to release a strong stream of wind from your mouth.. I want it to be powerful enough to push me not only push me back and lift me up but as the stream travels towards me, it will pick up debris of rocks which would damage me as your wind connects with me.. remember, focus your wind chakra.. after that, i want you to ease it down and release a stream of wind from your mouth.. This stream should be powerful enough to propel you through the air and navigate you as you so please.
Kiba gave his Sensei a nod, and quickly started doing as asked. He quickly concentrates and takes a very deep breath while making sure to fuse Wind chakra with it, as soon as he felt he was ready, he blew as hard as he can towards his Sensei, causing a stream of wind to form and rush to where Kiba aimed it, lifting and pushing his Sensei back while at the same time the stream also lifted rocks that were near his Sensei causing them to collide with him and damaging him.

For his next attempt, he took another deep breath and made sure he fused wind chakra with it, and then released it all below him, causing him to push himself upwards. As Kiba was airborne, he started aiming his mouth while releasing wind in different directions, causing the wind to carry Kiba where ever he wants as long as he keeps blowing wind out.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*A bird drops by out of nowhere, catches Teno by his shoulder and throws him into the pits of hell*

Alrighty! Seems you have gone through the initial part of the training. So since you seem to have gotten used to molding wind chakra, let's take it a step up and go with the actual techniques. So in my way, you don't have to actually perform the techniques, all you have to do is analyze them. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of this technique and how you might use it. Try and be descriptive as possible. You can also ask questions if you have some ^_^. Capische?

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*A bird drops by out of nowhere, catches Teno by his shoulder and throws him into the pits of hell*

Alrighty! Seems you have gone through the initial part of the training. So since you seem to have gotten used to molding wind chakra, let's take it a step up and go with the actual techniques. So in my way, you don't have to actually perform the techniques, all you have to do is analyze them. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of this technique and how you might use it. Try and be descriptive as possible. You can also ask questions if you have some ^_^. Capische?
Understood. :)

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so here comes the first two techniques o_o.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

You know what to do u.u

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok here we go, so the first jutsu is basically focusing wind chakra in the limbs or mouth, and then releasing wind blasts or streams depending from where it's released. This is actually a very nice jutsu as it requires no handseals what so ever, which makes it a great choice in close combat or tight situations to push the opponent away, and also to counter ninja weapons that were thrown, or get rid of the effect of a smoke bomb/Dust/sand on the field. As for disadvantages, it is only D-Rank making it very easy to be countered/cancelled by almost any other jutsu.

As for the second jutsu, I assume this is created from the mouth. It requires no handseals, making it perfect to blind an enemy, and prepare for a surprise attack or lay a trap on the field without the opponent noticing it, and also as stated in the description of the jutsu, it can be used to cause an opponent to slip, if they are jumping around too much on trees or pillars.
As for disadvantages, I believe it can easily be countered by a C-Rank or above wind jutsu, sending the sand back at the user. Also, this jutsu can only reach short range, so if the opponent manages to push himself back with a pillar or some other jutsus, not exactly a disadvantage, but sometimes it can be if the user was trying to prepare trap near him, which would ruin his plans.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique

I wouldn't exactly recommend you to use it when smoke or dust envelops around you as this can only be used facing only one direction. Even if you remove the smoke in front of you, the smoke which remains around you will fill up the empty space making it smoky again. And of course, it would only work properly if you perform it while spinning around but your field of vision would decrease making you vulnerable. Other than that, spot on.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique

Creating a trap near the opponent might seem to be a difficult job if you ask me ~_~... He might instinctively perform an offensive jutsu putting you in trouble.

Alright, since there are only three more D-Ranks, let's do it in one go!

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood.
_______

Alright, first technique, a defensive jutsu, which i assume can be put infront of the user by focusing chakra in his hands and lifting them infront of him.
It doesn't require any handseals, making probably the best option to consider when the opponent is charging at the user to perform Tai or Kenjutsu. It can also block ninja weapons that are thrown at the user. It can probably also probably block the D-Rank lightning bolts thanks to the elemental advantage. As for disadvantages, if the opponent throws anything that can trigger upon impact with something, the Wall will not be the best choice for these things, as it may also injure the user. It also only a D-Rank jutsu, making the user vulnerable to almost any elemental jutsus with a rank higher than D.

Second jutsu, a Supplementary jutsu that allows the user to change direction while he is airborne, by blowing wind below them. It requires no handseals, making it a nice choice if the user needs to disengage from a fight or try escape an attacked aimed at him while he is in the air.
Disadvantages, as the user is blowing wind out of his mouth, i don't think he will be able to perform any other jutsus before reaching the ground, making him vulnerable to surprise attacks from the ground while he is trying to avoid an attack coming from the air.

Third jutsu, this jutsu can also be performed without handseals by blowing wind from his mouth, causing a stream of wind to form, that is strong enough to carry the opponent in the air, while also carrying different objects around the opponent, and making them hit the opponent. This is useful as it might surprise the enemy, and doesn't allow him to perform any Doton jutsus, because it lifts him off the ground, or it can be used to interrupt an opponent while weaving signs. (not sure about this)
Disadvantages, the opponent has the option to perform Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique allowing him to escape easily. Also I believe the opponent can protect him from being lifted into the air, by forming an earth wall infront of himself.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall

This technique can successfully cancel out up to C-Rank lightning techniques. Remember that all wind techniques have the capability of canceling out lightning techniques that are one rank higher. It's good to have a look at this as this explains the elemental interactions and the ranks ^_^

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique

You got it right. Although you can also jump from the ground and then utilize it to propel yourself in any direction you want. It's only meant for changing direction so you can stop it's usage and perform another technique while in air. Don't forget that you cannot use any earth techniques while in air as majority of the earth techniques require contact with the ground.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage

You cannot interrupt an opponent's hand seals at all as it would be against the time frame. The opponent has to release the technique before you can make your move. However, it's best to overpower your opponent's first move so that you can gain the upper hand in a way u.u

Time Frame

Your opponent's move
Your move
Your opponent's move
Your move

It goes on like that. Good thinking on the disadvantages o-o.

Onto the C-Ranks now.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.