113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bipzyyh! :). And just call me a Sempai because it sound's better :3

Hmmm, Wind right? My specialty.

Tell me everything about it, In the real world, in the Naruto verse, Who does use it in Naruto and with which element could it be able to be combined. U_U

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhh, yeah Sempai,the Fuuton or Wind element is one of 5 basic element and is a specialized offensive element. The Fuuton element is always a nigh-invisible force, lit up mostly by the chakra it is combined with. Sometimes it is impossible to see the wind element being used, the only signs of its existence being the after-effects of its passage. Wind based attacks can produce wind gusts, sustain wind storms. Wind based attacks do not experience resistance, but they do wear out after a medium-range passage. Wind attacks are good for close and mid-ranges. Wind attacks are especially good for increasing cutting potential, able to make seamless blades out of nothing. The only alternative shape manipulation of Fuuton is a vacuum. This form is available to advanced wind-users. Rather than exploding, they implode, which can draw matter in. It is weak against fire element and strong against lightning. It can be cobined with fire and water element. And in Naruto fuuton users are Naruto, Jiraiya,Minato, Temari, Asuma.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, and True, but do it next time more in your words.

Ok now Take this Leaf.

*Givin' you a Leaf*

Ok, now try to take it and slice it in half with your wind Chakra like Naruto did, Try to stay Concentrated and focus on it as much you can, Give it a try now :)

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I take the leaf and then concerntrated on my wind chakra but nothing happen* itz harder than i thought.

*then i focus only in my wind chakra, after some time i see a small cut in the leaf* am i getting it sempai.

Last edited:

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmpf.. *i pick up another leaf and then again i focus more than before , after concentrating only on my wind chakra the leaf cuts into two half* yay , i did it Sempai.

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, sorry sempai. I'll do it again *again i pick up a leaf and focus on my wind chakra* i've to concentrate*after some time there was a small cut*
sempai , itz hard.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok good, It's a Small cut but not good enough try concentrating to it while listening to my speech.

A-rank wind vs A-rank lightning : Wind cancels it and continues.
S-rank wind vs A-rank lightning : The same as above.
A-rank wind vs S rank lightning : Both negate each other.

A-rank fire vs A-rank wind : Fire takes over the wind and becomes a fire/wind combo
S-rank fire vs A-rank wind : Fire takes over the wind and becomes a fire/wind combo

Fire - Wind = Stronger fire, a good and often used combo, but it isn't exactly a new element or anything.

Wind - Earth = Weird combo, if you throw rock at your opponent the wind can be used to spped it up, but apart from that, these two elements aren't really fuseable.

Wind - Water = Faster water, but apart from that, nothing really, maybe you could use it to spread your water more, or make some cool tornados, but jutsus like that already exists.

Wind - Lightning = Bad combo, lightning cannot be fused with wind, don't use them together.

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, sempai i understand now, *grab a leaf once again, this time i concentrate on my right hand , after focusing more than before. The leaf was cut into two half*
Sempai, is it good?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, Good.

Okay. This is the Jutsu you'll be learning :)

Start Gathering allot of Wind chakra since Naruto wikia says that you don't need any handseals, then you don't :) And then try to blow out a gust of wind with sand|dust mixed in it as it will collect before you send toward my clone.

- Make's a Clone -

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok :) *i start to gather my wind chakra. After gathering a lot of my wind chakra i send a small gust of wind towards the clone* like this Sempai?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Good.

You've learned the Following.

Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

Now

Start to build up your Wind chakra and create a wall of spinning wind throughout your hand and then stitch it in front of you thus making you able to push back weapons/object that is coming toward you. but if the weapons are explosive tag or smoke bomb it will automatically get activated because of the Pressure of the wind meaning by that you'll get damaged.

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:) * i start to buildup my wind chakra , then after sometime i created a wall of spinning wind throughout my hand * ok nw sempai.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, Your a Fast student, now Let's move on the next jutsu.

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A strong gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent. If a weapon like a kunai or shuriken is used in conjuction, the speed of the weapon gets increased. The jutsu requires handseals.

Now Clap both your hands together and try to blow my Clone away if you throw a kunai or a shuriken in it the speed get's increased with a high speed, This jutsu doesn't need Handseals but always remember that you MUST Clap your hands together to preform this jutsu.

You've learned this.

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i throw a kunai straight to the clone then i clap my hand while building up my wind chakra throughout my body* hmpf i'm getting it little .

Last edited:

Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it*i focused in my wind chakra then i threw a kunai , and build up wind chakra through my body and clap my hand, the kunai goes straight to the clone*