[Theory] Fuuton- Kazekiri no jutsu !! Naruto's new trumpcard..

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So, we all are waiting for Naruto's new jutsu.. I think it'll be an enhanced form of rasenshuriken, and, maybe, he'll make the yamanaka clan connect him with all other fuuton users, do some troll no jutsu to take their chakra, and use it for some dangerous blade style speciality of wind style..

He must have learnt something from Kurama, I guess..
P.S. Was Kurama really doing that particular stance to grab nature energy and change it into chakra, something like sage mode??

xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So, we all are waiting for Naruto's new jutsu.. I think it'll be an enhanced form of rasenshuriken, and, maybe, he'll make the yamanaka clan connect him with all other fuuton users, do some troll no jutsu to take their chakra, and use it for some dangerous blade style speciality of wind style..

He must have learnt something from Kurama, I guess..
P.S. Was Kurama really doing that particular stance to grab nature energy and change it into chakra, something like sage mode??
Translation error read a nother version it says something different...

dhaoracle

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Besides the translation failure the point still stands that Naruto is holding that hand seal in order to do some kind of jutsu and I don't think that it is just Kage Bushin no Jutsu. He and Kurama is preparing something so it is not a facepalm all the way to the OP because Naruto is preparing something because if it was just a clone he would have been stopped because the entire army has shown up.

Xaviour

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When I saw that it just didn't make sense. How could a Ninjitsu counter a Genjitsu? Sure the Ninjitsu could hit a Genjitsu user if it goes off, but you can't physically cut a genjitsu (tsukiyomi). That, or I don't want to live on this planet any more...

Uzumakisan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Besides the translation failure the point still stands that Naruto is holding that hand seal in order to do some kind of jutsu and I don't think that it is just Kage Bushin no Jutsu. He and Kurama is preparing something so it is not a facepalm all the way to the OP because Naruto is preparing something because if it was just a clone he would have been stopped because the entire army has shown up.
That's just symbolic.
Referring to the Kage Bushin no Jutsu, where instead of multiplying himself, Naruto is multiplying his comrades to help on the war.
Something like Naruto summoning the entire alliance to finish the Juubi.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Ino will use minde switch to put choji in choza, then he will use butterfly mode and turn huge, then she will put guy in choza/choji, he will open eight gates at one panel the tentails 23 times without breaking a sweat. A normal sweat. not the blue stuff from 7th gate.

Pakura

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Didn't Temari and her squad use that giant wind slice to counter the Jubi's attack?
Yep. Temari arrived with Shikamaru and then the fan ninja from the Fourth division cut through the Jyuubi's attack. It had nothing to do with Naruto using an ultimate jutsu. He was talking about the Alliance being the ultimate jutsu and his kage bunshin hand sign was symbolic. How on earth the earlier scanners messed that up is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yep. Temari arrived with Shikamaru and then the fan ninja from the Fourth division cut through the Jyuubi's attack. It had nothing to do with Naruto using an ultimate jutsu. He was talking about the Alliance being the ultimate jutsu and his kage bunshin hand sign was symbolic. How on earth the earlier scanners messed that up is anyone's guess.
Well Temari just gained an impressive speed feat. She was with Shikamaru and right when the Jubi attacked. She immediately appeared on the plat form behind everyone and used her jutsu to counter the Jubi's attack. This is the same jubi that had Naruto, fastest ninja alive, acknowledge the Jubi's speed.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well Temari just gained an impressive speed feat. She was with Shikamaru and right when the Jubi attacked. She immediately appeared on the plat form behind everyone and used her jutsu to counter the Jubi's attack. This is the same jubi that had Naruto, fastest ninja alive, acknowledge the Jubi's speed.
You are aware that by the laws of nature and well the laws of everything you cannot be faster than Minato? Right...