9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Better Fuuin with Shinta

*A wild Shinta appears instead*

Wait... I haven't finished Fuuin yet...

*Wild Shinta fled.*
Okay past Shinta, I've finished Fuuinjutsu so I'll be taking over now. xD

Right... Fuuinjutsu. There's a few things you should read along-side this training, in order to be caught-up with the changes to Fuuinjutsu. Firstly: lists the main components of fuuinjutsu and the restrictions placed on it, it's the actual bio ability thread. Secondly: A to additional restrictions (found in the first link) that details a number of things related to it's usage.

Have a read through those threads, particular the latter and then come back with any questions you might have. Then we'll get you started... after more than three years since this thread was made... over four since you got permission .__.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i didn't even realize how long it has been to be honest xD

------------------------------------------------
You can also seal links, such as those of a contract summoner with his summon or other seals. You can seal movement but also memories or emotions.
For the summons, that would mean to keep them from being summoned or summon them back right?
I can understand movement, but how would sealing someones memories or emotions work exactly?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the summons, it works to both prevent further summons (for the duration of the seal) and to also break the contract, thus forcing a reverse summon of the animal.
We've seen Sasori plant a fuuinjutsu seal directly inside Kabuto's brain, attached to a particular neuron that was most likely associated with the particular memories being sealed away. It gets technique and leaps start to be made as to how Real Life biology/physics/chemistry interacts with our RP; Fuuinjutsu is one of those areas since Fuuinjutsu is able to seal things like memories and emotions (I'd reason by targeting the regions of the brain/neurons associated with the particular emotion or memory).

Essentially, if you can find a way to rationalise it being sealed, you can seal it. Whether that be inside a paper tag, or simply having a kanji script written over the particular subject being sealed.

Does any of this answer your questions? O__O'

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the summons, it works to both prevent further summons (for the duration of the seal) and to also break the contract, thus forcing a reverse summon of the animal.
We've seen Sasori plant a fuuinjutsu seal directly inside Kabuto's brain, attached to a particular neuron that was most likely associated with the particular memories being sealed away. It gets technique and leaps start to be made as to how Real Life biology/physics/chemistry interacts with our RP; Fuuinjutsu is one of those areas since Fuuinjutsu is able to seal things like memories and emotions (I'd reason by targeting the regions of the brain/neurons associated with the particular emotion or memory).

Essentially, if you can find a way to rationalise it being sealed, you can seal it. Whether that be inside a paper tag, or simply having a kanji script written over the particular subject being sealed.

Does any of this answer your questions? O__O'
Yeah this answers them :)

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, first fuuinjutsu then!

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Barriers, considered a less advanced form of fuuinjutsu; essentially sealing everything within the barrier and sustained by your own chakra, instead of having kanji script to anchor and self sustain the seal.
This particular barrier only allows you to sense everything within the confines on the barrier, however it does allow free movement inside and outside of the barriers confines. In the traditional sense of fuuinjutsu, this one doesn't really fit all that well as nothing is being sealed... but alas, it is something that allows sensing to those who might not possess such an ability.

This is rather simple and I don't require much input from you on it... Clap hands, barrier expands up to mid-range, allows you to sense whatever is moving/has chakra inside the barrier. Costs chakra to sustain each turn and will always have you at the centre of the barrier.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

While we are here, we'll talk about this jutsu. It allows you to break any barrier up to and including B-rank by making direct physical contact. This is done by essentially pulsing a sudden surge of chakra directly into barrier itself, disrupting its form to cause a collapse.

Again, something rather simple but you won't see that many barriers lower than B-rank.

Any questions on either of these?

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing that i would ask, buti may have already answered my own question, is if I was to make the barrier and then move outside of it would it still be up, but i would think it would since you'd have to sustain chakra to it if you still want it up.

Other than that, i think i got it. Clap hands, barrier is made up to mid range, and you can sense whatever moves in the barrier and whatever has chakra as well.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So barrier, as long as you sustain it, will always have you at the centre. Where ever you move, the barrier will move too xD

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

So this jutsu doesn't require any in-the-moment fuuinjutsu actions. The explosive tag itself is pre-made and is what contains the explosion and the ability to explode via proximity detection. It's only useful if you can set up a sufficient trap, using two-four markers to trap your target in the ensuing explosion. The more tags, the less likely your target is to escape as they are surrounded entirely by the explosion, that is B-rank in power, no matter the number of tags.

I'll break this down into the six-components of a sealing technique, something I'll get you to do for future techniques.

Object/Target of the Seal: The object of this seal is the explosion contained within the tags by the kanji scripts.
Medium/Vessel: Pretty simple, the vessel is the paper tag itself.
Trigger: The seal is programmed to trigger by the presence of a foreign chakra walking into the centre point between the tags. This means that you would be safe to walk through the trap yourself if you needed to lure your target through the area.
The Binding: For this seal, the kanji script on the tags are the binding. The kanji script is different to the usual explosive tags ninja carry, as this script is written to link with other tags and programmed to detonate via proximity.
Chakra: The chakra cost of this technique (40) is what is used to activate the seals when you place them.
The Key: This seal has no key, an opponent wants to deactivate the seal or you want to deactivate it, you would need to use another jutsu to dispel/destroy the seal without causing a deadly explosion... or once identified, one would need to use maybe a clone or another jutsu to remote-detonate the trap.​

These six steps (you can find them in the link I posted at the start of training, in the Fuuinjutsu ability rules), make the basis of all sealing jutsu. Barriers tend to use less and are less complex and some seals, like the one I just went through, will tend to miss the Key; in some other cases a Trigger and may also be missing or even both.

What I need from you, is just any questions about this jutsu or anything I've rambled on about here xD

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So if there was a team vs team (like 3v3) and you laid down the tags, would it be possible to have the tags set up so that your teammates wouldn't explode if they triggered the tags?

Also how big can this explosion be and if one of the tags went off, would it trigger the other tags even though the foreign chakra is not near it?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To my understanding, no. The tags will detonate as soon as a chakra that is not your own, passes near one of the tags.

Each of the tags are at most short-range of each other, stepping between two, or stepping near one will cause a chain reaction which detonates each of the other tags. These are designed to form a sort of kill-box of explosions, detonating as soon as someone is in the centre (or near enough) of the tags you've placed.