Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
K so im in the last class and I have not many time left to chose between wood engineer or a artistic way (my friends say i draw rely good and my art teacher says im the best on the school)

So my question is what jobs CAN u get if u go to a art gymnasium (artistic way) and wat should i chose? wood or art?

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you could be a starving artist....artist typically don't make a living doing just art. Or you could be a wood engineer and have a job that allows you to still be artistic. Find jobs that allow you to be artistic while being gainfully employed.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really know what a wood engineer implies... not in detail at least...
About the art part, it depends on what kind of art you like... if you are really artistic like with paintings, portraits, landscapes and stuff then yea it might be hard (but if you like it and you're good at it you can still succeed) on the other hand if you like drawing in terms of designing (clothes, cars, interior designer... etc.),or like doing architecture projects it could be easy to find a job, and earn some good money doing something you like.

darkprince

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wood engineering is better for future plan
however don't leave your artistic skills too.it is a rare talent found in less people.*_*