EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you ask my opinion, the muslims might (and thats a huge maybe) try and take control of other countries, but ultimatly it will fail. the only proven way to take control of other countries is to invade them, countries never out of themselves converted to another religion or ethnicity. if the rate of muslims in countries like france or britian will become very high the people of that country will revolt or start a civil war, how it will end i don't know, but one group will be expelled or destroyed.

there is ofcourse the other idea, muslims try and get away from their home countries because of problems there, maybe that country enforces religious acts, maybe that country has big economocial problems. immigration is usually trying to get away from somewhere and not invade somewhere.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you ask my opinion, the muslims might (and thats a huge maybe) try and take control of other countries, but ultimatly it will fail. the only proven way to take control of other countries is to invade them, countries never out of themselves converted to another religion or ethnicity. if the rate of muslims in countries like france or britian will become very high the people of that country will revolt or start a civil war, how it will end i don't know, but one group will be expelled or destroyed.
Well, you know how democracy works - majority holds the power. If muslims will become the majority in those countries they will obviously pick some muslim faction to form the government. Its not to far fetched to say they will try to establish Sharia law afterwards.

But like you said, its a big IF. Frankly, I must say that outbreak of civil war in some European countries in the next decades is very probable scenario.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you know how democracy works - majority holds the power. If muslims will become the majority in those countries they will obviously pick some muslim faction to form the government. Its not to far fetched to say they will try to establish Sharia law afterwards.

But like you said, its a big IF. Frankly, I must say that outbreak of civil war in some European countries in the next decades is very probable scenario.
yes, democracy work by the majority rule, but i don't think many people in those countries would let other groups take the majority. espacilly not the extreme groups. I.E. it won't simply be that muslim get a majority and form the Sharia law, there would be a lot of fighting and death before that happens. but one thing the video is right about is that if what happens now will lead to civil war, we would want to try and avoid that.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, democracy work by the majority rule, but i don't think many people in those countries would let other groups take the majority. espacilly not the extreme groups. I.E. it won't simply be that muslim get a majority and form the Sharia law, there would be a lot of fighting and death before that happens
Thats why I said that the outbreak of civil war in some european countries in the next decades is very possible scenario. Muslims (most of them) dont assimilate, and thats the real problem. They create whole districts, where law and culture of given country simply does not exist.

Last edited:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a rather racist view. What difference does it make to anyone if the population contains more Muslims , Christians, Buddhists. If you ask me that video only makes anti-Islam propaganda. "Act now before it's too late"? Too late for what? Culture is constantly changing anyway, you can't just stop that or blame it on a religious group.
On the other hands it also suggests the increment of fertility, which, let's face it, is totally unneeded. The world is close to being overpopulated.
So, overall, this video is political propaganda which tries to imply hate on a religious group. At least that's all that I see in it.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No offense but this seemed like a one-sided provocation to me.

Unlike some believe, Muslims are not pieces of trash who try to take over the world. The video is just discraminating and provocating, people do not immigrate because they try to invade, they do it because their countries are in poor situation. I don't want to get "there", but in fact Western countries is among the reasons why their countries are in poor situation.

So what happens if number of Muslims increase? It is just a religion, nothing more. If we accept that, we can see it is not significant at all. I am a pantheist, my best friend is Muslim, the other is atheist guess what, we never force each other's opinins to other and talk about anything including religion. This video is alienating Muslims, and it portrayated being Muslim and Muslims as things to be avoided and get rid of.

A religion having more numbers of believers does not matter, religion is something which concerns human himself/herself; it should not be involved in judging people or governing a country. Idgaf if i am surrended by people who worship cheese and monkeys as long as they act and respect as humans; i would rather have a logical cheese worshipper as a president rather than someone who is illogical and believes same thing with me. Just like as i said, it is about alienating; they make people believe that being with someone who is different than them would harm them.

That's a rather racist view. What difference does it make to anyone if the population contains more Muslims , Christians, Buddhists. If you ask me that video only makes anti-Islam propaganda. "Act now before it's too late"? Too late for what? Culture is constantly changing anyway, you can't just stop that or blame it on a religious group.
On the other hands it also suggests the increment of fertility, which, let's face it, is totally unneeded. The world is close to being overpopulated.
So, overall, this video is political propaganda which tries to imply hate on a religious group. At least that's all that I see in it.
^^Also this.

Reactions: zamki

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree that it's propaganda and that it intensefiy small problems into "the world is going to end" view. but it is based on an underlying real problem of immigration.

immigrants have a diffrent culture (not a bad or destructive one, just diffrent) and have a hard time to change to the countries culture. thats why they form their own pocket cultures and confine themselves to only interact with themselves. sometimes it becomes illegal because they might refuse to pay taxes or perform citizenship obligations. it sounds like an innocent thing to immigrate to another country but it poses a lot of problems that are hard to deal with. and in the end when a country is divided to diffrent groups all with very distinct cultures and religious beliefs the result is a civil war or aparthied. and we don't want any of that.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a rather racist view. What difference does it make to anyone if the population contains more Muslims , Christians, Buddhists.
Im not a racist. I just rather live in european culture rather than in islamic culture. If I wanted to live in islamic culture I would emigrate to Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonn

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree that it's propaganda and that it intensefiy small problems into "the world is going to end" view. but it is based on an underlying real problem of immigration.

immigrants have a diffrent culture (not a bad or destructive one, just diffrent) and have a hard time to change to the countries culture. thats why they form their own pocket cultures and confine themselves to only interact with themselves. sometimes it becomes illegal because they might refuse to pay taxes or perform citizenship obligations. it sounds like an innocent thing to immigrate to another country but it poses a lot of problems that are hard to deal with. and in the end when a country is divided to diffrent groups all with very distinct cultures and religious beliefs the result is a civil war or aparthied. and we don't want any of that.
That's not such a big problem, it's more of a problem created by the people who live in the country than by the immigrants. I'm an immigrant, but I live in a country where immigrants are basically welcomed. I had no problem integrating in the new environment mostly because people here are friendly and very open. If people didn't see immigrants as thieves and criminals(let's face it, it's a common thing) and talked more to them and helped them, there wouldn't be such separation.
Also, I can't really say that there's such a big clash of the cultures seeing that currently there's a very noticeable creation of one world culture. The idea of strong nationalism and need to defend your own culture no longer exists. People eat food from all over the world, talk with people from the other end of the world and so on. So, I don't believe that immigration or the clash of cultures or religions could be a reason for a civil war.
If you were right, that would mean that a community such as the one you are on right now could not exist.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not such a big problem, it's more of a problem created by the people who live in the country than by the immigrants. I'm an immigrant, but I live in a country where immigrants are basically welcomed. I had no problem integrating in the new environment mostly because people here are friendly and very open. If people didn't see immigrants as thieves and criminals(let's face it, it's a common thing) and talked more to them and helped them, there wouldn't be such separation.
Also, I can't really say that there's such a big clash of the cultures seeing that currently there's a very noticeable creation of one world culture. The idea of strong nationalism and need to defend your own culture no longer exists. People eat food from all over the world, talk with people from the other end of the world and so on. So, I don't believe that immigration or the clash of cultures or religions could be a reason for a civil war.
If you were right, that would mean that a community such as the one you are on right now could not exist.
Like it or not, most of muslims dont assimilate. Like I said, they create whole districts, where law and culture of given country simply does not exist. If they become majority there wont be any "world culture", it will be islamic culture that is vastly different than ours.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like it or not, most of muslims dont assimilate. Like I said, they create whole districts, where law and culture of given country simply does not exist. If they become majority there wont be any "world culture", it will be islamic culture that is vastly different than ours.
That's more than ignorant.