Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm here to discuss the future of the PhoTM.
Is anyone interested in having it re-run again?

I updated the old award by adding in a flash effect

You must be registered for see images

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really interested. If the contest returns, I would definitely participate.

My ideas of improving the contest - They are pretty lame and ordinary, but what if you allow first place winner a premium size avatar for a long period of time, and what if participants get extra points by calling in their friends to participate or by sharing the contest page on their profiles

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My ideas of improving the contest - They are pretty lame and ordinary, but what if you allow first place winner a premium size avatar for a long period of time, and what if participants get extra points by calling in their friends to participate or by sharing the contest page on their profiles
Premium size ava for longer period for participating in a " lame and ordinary contest" ( your words not mine)? Doesn't that reduces their value even further? :|

Have other contests. Not everyone has photography skills
We have other contests already. Not everyone has an aptitude or skills for all of them but they do have more choices.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Premium size ava for longer period for participating in a " lame and ordinary contest" ( your words not mine)? Doesn't that reduces their value even further? :|

We have other contests already. Not everyone has an aptitude or skills for all of them but they do have more choices.
You took manga coloring away. ;_;

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I was saying lame and ordinary, I was referring to my suggestions, not the contest. Sorry for misinterpretation.
ohh.. lol ok. No problem. Prizes were decided by Z so I will refer your suggestion to him. But it's kind of hard to implement. One of the contests or contests in general giving such prizes for longer term also has lead to negative consequences so the situation was back to square one.

You took manga coloring away. ;_;
Not me. >_>.

I will check if we can reintroduce it. ^^

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohh.. lol ok. No problem. Prizes were decided by Z so I will refer your suggestion to him. But it's kind of hard to implement. One of the contests or contests in general giving such prizes for longer term also has lead to negative consequences so the situation was back to square one.
It's not even the premium status, it's only about giving the winner the bigger avatar size for a good period of time.
Thank you for referring the suggestion to Z

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the contest should be replaced by more participant friendly contests like Fill up the Bubble for example.

By the way I don't like the flash effect on the award.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure. Make it live, it was one of the most interesting contests the base had. In order to improve it.. I would feature the winner photography in the frontpage so everyone could see it.

I think the contest should be replaced by more participant friendly contests like Fill up the Bubble for example.

Lmao. How many FWB awards do you have? :p

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am interested!
<3

About the premium avatar, hmm, there might be a way to do it but we'll have to manually keep track of it.
I'll discuss with Zise.

The thread is about the PhoTM, not contests in general.
We're still considering bringing back the FuB right now I think.

Sure. Make it live, it was one of the most interesting contests the base had. In order to improve it.. I would feature the winner photography in the frontpage so everyone could see it.

Lmao. How many FWB awards do you have? :p
Maybe we can put a little section to feature winners for all the contests. I'm not sure if it'll be possible at this moment, with time, but I'll talk to Zise.

Have other contests. Not everyone has photography skills
As Tsuchi said earlier, the base has a variety of contests that other people don't have the skills for, but they still have options, eg.
SoTW is a GFX skilled contest, so was Manga coloring, and PoTM.
And I really don't see how hard it is to take a picture lol
We all have phones right?
Its an amateur photography contest, not a professional one :)

Last edited: