0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Upon hearing your instructions i quickly begin to gather up a large amount of chakra from all over my body into the centre of my stomach. once this is gathered into a condensed ball i begin to thin it out and make it sharp so that it takes on the properties of wind chakra. once this stage is complete i quickly push the newly made wind chakra out of my body into the open world around me. once this is done i infuse it with the air before manipualting it so that the air that it and the air it is fused with flies forward at a tremendous pace picking up massive amounts of dust making a mini dust storm the could temporarily blind an opponent

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, that was good; just remember that with that technique, it was originally used with a fan, so you would have to exhale it (I believe; I hate fan techniques converted to normal tech's... :/)

Now, focus wind chakra before you (this one doesn't require exhalation, I believe) into a wall-like form. Using your chakra within the wall, make it begin spinning (like a conveyor belt; when put on its side, it's like a spinning wall. That's what I imagine this technique to be like, anyhow). Be sure that you have it right, because I'm going to throw a kunai that your wall should deflect. *Throws the kunai enhanced with lightning chakra from long-range; the lightning so its speed increases to be able to reach you from long-range, and also because it's weak to wind, so that you can defend against it easily.*
(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
At the end of each technique, I want a pro and con so that I know you're understanding the technique; sometimes this is simple, but sometimes techniques can be confusing, and that's when the pro/con comes in handy. If you can't come up with a pro/con, then go with a combo/counter, respectively. Get creative with this part; not everyone thinks of the same way to use the same technique all the time. :p

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon hearing your instructions I immediately begin gathering up wind chakra from all over my body into my stomach once I have it gathered up and shaped like I need I push the wind chakra to the very edge of my chakra system before expelling it from my body into the air around me. Once this is done I mould the chakra into the air and make it spiral around in a circle at high speed so when you throw your shuriken at me it should be reflected right back at you

Pro: fast acting, versatile

Con: pretty weak

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, good. Moving on:

I want you to build up futon chakra within your body, and then inhale deeply. Mix the chakra with your inhaled air, and then move the chakra-infused air into your mouth, where you'll exhale it. As you exhale the chakra-infused air, use your chakra to keep the wind in a steady, uniform stream aimed at the ground to both push up dust and push you into the air. Then, turn your head to change direction mid-air.
(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
upon your mark i inhale a large amount of air through my mouth and into my lungs. once it there i quickly begin to knead small amounts of wind chakra into it to give me control over it. once the chakra and the air have been sufficently mixed i aim my head downward toward the ground and expell both the wind and the chakra violently from my mouth. the force of the wind is so great that it sends a massive cloud of dust shooting up into the air and propells me fast and high upward. once i am a a sufficently high height i turn my head and the wind stream with i cause my course to change from directly upward to to the left as well. i then slowly cut of the wind stream causing me to slowly descend to the ground.

pros: fast and versatile

cons: weak as an offensive technique

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, good job, home. Now, that was good, but I'm afraid I can no longer teach you; Migualon J.J., my sensei, is resigning, and as suck I will be forced out of senpaiship until I can find a new sensei to senpai under. I'm here to say, for your next teacher, that you know how to do the previous technique, and to post a formal good-bye for you. I want you to finish up your training and become a great ninja for Kumogakure; make your Raikage proud, man! :D

My only regret is that I was not more active to post here... I'll talk to you later. :D

*This Thread Will Be Unsubscribed To As Soon As Mig Is No Longer Orange*​