Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Arrives*

is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title. Now let's begin.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Arrives*

is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title. Now let's begin.
Thanks sempai.
I'm ready when you are. ^^

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgot to subscribe to this thread. (Just saw it in VM convo history).
So what do you know of the fire element?
*wind element.
and its fine i understand ^^

Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural insulator.
It is weak to fire because the wind acts as a fuel source for wind.
In fact it is often used in combinations with fire to increase power.
The same principle can be applied to water type jutsu.
Wind is the most accessible of the basic elements.
It is a component of the following kg's; ice and dust.
This style involved manipulating the air around you to form a strong offensive or defensive form of wind which can cut through various things depending on strength.
While preforming wind jutsu, chakra must be focused to generate air circulation within ones self.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*wind element.
and its fine i understand ^^

Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural insulator.
It is weak to fire because the wind acts as a fuel source for wind.
In fact it is often used in combinations with fire to increase power.
The same principle can be applied to water type jutsu.
Wind is the most accessible of the basic elements.
It is a component of the following kg's; ice and dust.
This style involved manipulating the air around you to form a strong offensive or defensive form of wind which can cut through various things depending on strength.
While preforming wind jutsu, chakra must be focused to generate air
circulation within ones self.
B1:Fuel source for fire.
B:2Where did you get that from?
B:3Air is already present, the chakra is used to compress/manipulate the air.
B:4Oxygen circulates within the body, not wind. Wind is a compresses stream of travelling air.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
B1:Fuel source for fire.
B:2Where did you get that from?
B:3Air is already present, the chakra is used to compress/manipulate the air.
B:4Oxygen circulates within the body, not wind. Wind is a compresses stream of travelling air.
1: Sorry, typo there. I meant fire. ^^
2: I believe I may have read it in another training thread, and with thought, I comtemplated on the 5 basic, and decided that since air is almost everywhere, it'd be the most accessible I believe.
3: Understood.
4: Understood, thanks.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Sorry, typo there. I meant fire. ^^
2: I believe I may have read it in another training thread, and with thought, I comtemplated on the 5 basic, and decided that since air is almost everywhere, it'd be the most accessible I believe.
3: Understood.
4: Understood, thanks.
Well, I'm not sure being the most accessible. But Wind is the most rare element in the naruto anime/manga.
So lets begin. This is from the beginning, correct?

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus my chakra and feel a slight breeze.

*sits down and meditates*
*creates 3 clones*

Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.​

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes
I focus my chakra and match my breathing with the wind around me.
As I am in harmony with the wind I use my chakra to strengthen it.
I create a gust of wind, aiming it at one of your clones. The wind picks up scattered loose sand and dust laying around.
The sand and dust gather while being pushed together by the wind and hit your clone. The sand and dust blow into its eyes.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
I focus my chakra and imagine what a small maelstrom of wind would look like.
I begin to circulate the air around me created a spinning wind in front of me.
It appears to be a sharp wind so I step back making sure i do not get harmed.
I send it directly towards your clone.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
I focus my chakra and remember what you told me earlier.
I send compressed air through my throat from my lungs and blow out wind towards the ground. As the wind hits the ground it quickly reacts, causing a cloud of dust to rise in the air, which hides my movement.
The dust surrounds your third clone.
I jump high in the air and repeat said process of sending compressed air through my throat and I breathe out wind to blow myself at high speed toward your clone. I land behind him.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Give me a tactic you can use with rumbling wind wall.
Perhaps sending it towards your opponent and throwing one of your OWN smoke bomb or explosive tag, surprising the opponent, and making it easier on your self to wait for them to go off had they not been hit. Its faster.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct. Try that out with an explosive tag on meh.

As the rumbling wind wall approaches your clone I quickly throw an explosive tag. Due to the wind's sharpness, it immediately triggers the explosion to the tag.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As the rumbling wind wall approaches your clone I quickly throw an explosive tag. Due to the wind's sharpness, it immediately triggers the explosion to the tag.
Ps: When I say "at me", I actually mean the real me. that's why I didn't create a clone.

That's perfect. So now moving on.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.