Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Flower Mound, Texas (October 26, 2011) – FUNimation® Entertainment today announced it has acquired the U.S. home video rights to Season Four of the action adventure anime series—ONE PIECE.
Season Four opens with episode 206 in classic 4:3 format, episodes 207-263 will be featured in HD 16:9 and contains the Water 7 Saga.
This extremely popular series is based on the manga by Oda Eiichiro and follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his band of Straw Hat Pirates. The series is currently into its 520th episode. Fans can watch the simulcast episodes Saturdays at 10:00 pm EST on .
FUNimation Entertainment will release the DVD in summer 2012.​

Last edited:

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dubbed voices of OP are the worst voices in any anime I've watched. Luffy sounds like Gohan, Sanji sounds like a pot head, etc.
The original voices are much better.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really i like the dub voices i think you guys are just so use to the sub versions that you guys think dub sucks
No, OP is the only show whose dubbed voices I can't stand to watch. With Naruto and Bleach, I watched the English dubbed before switching to Japanese. Because most of the voices were good. We don't think the OP dubbed sucks, we know it sucks, as I think your the only one who likes the dubbed version. As we said before, the dubbed mixed up most of the epic lines.

EX: Luffy vs Sir Crocodile
Dubbed- "Whoever you are....I will beat you!"
Subbed- "I don't give a shit who you are.....I will surpass you!"

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, OP is the only show whose dubbed voices I can't stand to watch. With Naruto and Bleach, I watched the English dubbed before switching to Japanese. Because most of the voices were good. We don't think the OP dubbed sucks, we know it sucks, as I think your the only one who likes the dubbed version. As we said before, the dubbed mixed up most of the epic lines.

EX: Luffy vs Sir Crocodile
Dubbed- "Whoever you are....I will beat you!"
Subbed- "I don't give a shit who you are.....I will surpass you!"
thats the only differents on the words they say but imo the voices match each character

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course it fits them better bc its the original cast lol btw i wonder y op has american names
I'm not saying that because it's the original. I watched the dubs first, it actually put me off on One Piece because I hated the dubbed version so much. Then I read the manga and stuck to Subs.

You really should just stick with subs.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just started op and i think it sucks but i am still chugging along hopeing it gets better if it doesnt pick up soon i am abandoning it oh and i am on like episode 63 and it still sucks soooooo....heres hopeing it gets better