3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wth I don't get any shit.
What is First
Fullmetal Alchemist or
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Because in Fullmetal Alchemist In the last episode Alphonese is normal and in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood he is Metal again :|

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fullmetal Alchemist is the original manga. Brotherhood is the 2nd anime series that follows the manga, rather than going off on it's own.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is First
Fullmetal Alchemist or

Because in Fullmetal Alchemist In the last episode Alphonese is normal and in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood he is Metal again :|
Fullmetal Alchemist was made first as an adaptation of the then incomplete FMA manga, so it made changes to the storyline and omitted some things from the manga.

FMA Brotherhood is another adaptation of the manga, but it sticks more closely to the manga's plot because when it was being aired, the manga was just about over(or so I believe, the manga might have finished first)

Therefore, if you'd like the true-to-heart FMA, read the manga.
Watch Brotherhood if you'd like a close adaptation of the manga.
Watch FMA Original if you'd like the original anime that branches off from the manga.

I've done all three of the above because FMA is awesome xd

Edit; Damn, the guy above beat me to it xd
Oh well, adding to the post count ^^

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fullmetal Alchemist was made first as an adaptation of the then incomplete FMA manga, so it made changes to the storyline and omitted some things from the manga.

FMA Brotherhood is another adaptation of the manga, but it sticks more closely to the manga's plot because when it was being aired, the manga was just about over(or so I believe, the manga might have finished first)

Therefore, if you'd like the true-to-heart FMA, read the manga.
Watch Brotherhood if you'd like a close adaptation of the manga.
Watch FMA Original if you'd like the original anime that branches off from the manga.

I've done all three of the above because FMA is awesome xd

Edit; Damn, the guy above beat me to it xd
Oh well, adding to the post count ^^

rasenshurenken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is First
Fullmetal Alchemist or

like they said fma cam out first but the manga wosnt all the way complete so the anime is diffrent then the manga but brotherhood strictly follows the manga so no need to watch one to watch the other so id recomend brotherhood i like it alot better but the first 14 episode have similar plot to fma because thats when fma changned from the manga

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMA came 1st and it originated from the manga FMAB is a re-write for some parts of FMA with a differant ending and it also originated from the manga.(i used the read the manga and watch the anime so i saw how the story ended in the manga before FMAB's final episode aired)