Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol! This game is so weird! We have a hard claimed mafia leader, but no one is doing anything xD
Please, normal setup next time :D
I dont give much credence to what he says I think he would still say that as town and sabotage us hes an agent of chaos. I'll worry about him more next phase I just want to remove a more credible threat this round.

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol.. After Ansa voted Rej out of no where i knew he's one of thd bad guys. After Rej was lynched.. Then she aimed for Michelle .. I have no desire to win anymore. Pure bad luck. And im feeling like a zombie right now..good thing i have a VK.
I'm voting Rej out of nowhere? Explain to me about this "out of nowhere" please.

Rej was my lynch candidate in DP2 and I have stated the reason why.

You are now just like Rej when Rej accused Sage voted him. Making a false claim.

And we got players here that played like a true town and you're not one of them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland

I'm not a perfect player. I have mislynched many people when I played as a town before. It's not a new thing that you never saw I'm doing in the previous games. Take for example the last game we played, The old time classic game. 1DP I mislynched Elmage, 2DP I mislynched Sagebee. It took me until 3DP to get the situation right for town team.

Think about it.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland

I'm not a perfect player. I have mislynched many people when I played as a town before. It's not a new thing that you never saw I'm doing in the previous games. Take for example the last game we played, The old time classic game. 1DP I mislynched Elmage, 2DP I mislynched Sagebee. It took me until 3DP to get the situation right for town team.

Think about it.
Who do you think is mafia goons?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since you dont want to play anymore
Lol.. After Ansa voted Rej out of no where i knew he's one of thd bad guys. After Rej was lynched.. Then she aimed for Michelle .. I have no desire to win anymore. Pure bad luck. And im feeling like a zombie right now..good thing i have a VK.
What's the reason you retracted your vote on Rej. What have you seen on him before he flipped?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Alice is genuinely town. I mean I can feel a serious tone coming from her this time.

So (except Moth) it left me with XD, Elmage and Sagebee.

SCUM,

-XD always a potential to me.

Between Sage and Elmage, Sage often times showing an opportunistic behavior compared to more mature and investigator-like approach from Elmage in this game.

Need more time to think. And we need goon this time.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
were in a 2 v 2 v 2 right now.
there is no majority
there is no consequences

im sorry you are upset by that. maybe you should accept the situation of the game you are in rather than live in denial

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if both town and all of blue team wanna suck it up and come lynch me they can.

they clearly dont wanna play for a tie.
my claiming is the best way for me to give my side a chance to win. because no side wants a draw.
and lynching me just gives town and blue a draw.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can stop pretending like this is still a normal mafia game in lylo 4 v 2. its not.

if by some weird shot youre town, youre just siding with scum by treating the game as if the other ppl pretending to be clueless are your friend

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its far more likely your blue ldr or blue goon, and youre annoyed that I claimed because you wanted to try to play this traditional and pretend to be town and slowly inch toward finding a bunch of idiots to lure onto a goon suspect

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how bout you put a vote down and shut your mouth too. and play the game.

if theres one thing I dont have a problem doing its voting and ACTUALLY participating. youve hidden in some hole 99% of this game popping in briefly on rare occasion. so really, im not in any mood to be told IM harming the game.

what happened to the useful sage who changed playstyles a game ago and vowed to be more present and thoughtful?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saw something Sagebee said. Just to be clear, moth hasn't broken a single rule in this game from what I've seen so far, he's still playing to his wincon, and if there's a rule break, it doesn't necessarily lead to ban, if it's game related, he gets a warning and subsequently mod-killed, if it's a forum rule, he'll face the consequence depending on which rule was broken.
Despite this situation, this has been a really nice game, credits to @All_Red with a nice twist too thanks to @mothbomb so no threats please, if you see something, report, and we'll look into it @Sagebee
Now, I need to read this interaction between Sagebee and moth, seems interesting xD

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies @All_Red

First of @Sagebee accusations like that without facts can actually get you banned, if you see something, you can report it, there are mafia section mods too. I decided against any warning because I think the root of it all is just a misunderstanding

@mothbomb also use the report button when you notice something too

I don't want any more accusations please

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.