Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feeling bad that two town died last phase rej was playing clear scum and voting and sussing based on who ever went after him.

Only two town left I know I'm one of them no way clearly guess who the other town is but I would assume the mafia leader would likely try not have attention on them and put minimal effort in the game while the mafia goon would be one actively trying to lynch.

This game I'm aiming to get a mafia goon out to best fix our numbers future phases. Whars good is town lower probability getting lynched now but still need be careful.

I think between alice and moth one is mafia goon and the other is town. I'm leaning more toward moth being town because I dont think his teammate would allow to play as recklessly as he does. But still not sold yet.

@mothbomb between alice and xddd who would you vote for and think likely is scum?

Reactions: Just_Red

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeling bad that two town died last phase rej was playing clear scum and voting and sussing based on who ever went after him.

Only two town left I know I'm one of them no way clearly guess who the other town is but I would assume the mafia leader would likely try not have attention on them and put minimal effort in the game while the mafia goon would be one actively trying to lynch.

This game I'm aiming to get a mafia goon out to best fix our numbers future phases. Whars good is town lower probability getting lynched now but still need be careful.

I think between alice and moth one is mafia goon and the other is town. I'm leaning more toward moth being town because I dont think his teammate would allow to play as recklessly as he does. But still not sold yet.

@mothbomb between alice and xddd who would you vote for and think likely is scum?
both of them. and xdd is more hidden

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like the I told you so narrative, but it's pretty much it, we shot ourselves in the foot with our the whole venge stuff.

The only way we can win now, is if we manage to lynch a goon this DP and then lynch the leader of the opposite team next DP. Less than a 10 percent chance

Would be cool to lynch the leader not the goon noh? :lok: tell me elmage. Which color you belong?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
vote lynch: alice in Noodleland @All_Red

Like I said earlier between two think both have high probability of being mafia goon or town and think moth is more likely town and seems hes okay lynching both.

Besides that alice has shown vouching for xddd to be town so think they are in kahoots.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.. After Ansa voted Rej out of no where i knew he's one of thd bad guys. After Rej was lynched.. Then she aimed for Michelle .. I have no desire to win anymore. Pure bad luck. And im feeling like a zombie right now..good thing i have a VK.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think mafia goons are like pawns of the mafia team who will likely take the risk of getting sussed and go after lynch's. So far seems only alice and moth tried going for lynch's with no real thought or effort or strategy in attempt to win for town so they are most dangerous and likely goons. But still potential one being town which I'm wary of aswell.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hardclaim mafia red team leader.
I wont say who my goon is.

I was very nervous early because michelle caught me right away and didnt wanna let red team down.

if you lynch me or vengekill me, blue team and town tie.

Reactions: Rej and Just_Red

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hardclaim mafia red team leader.
I wont say who my goon is.

I was very nervous early because michelle caught me right away and didnt wanna let red team down.

if you lynch me or vengekill me, blue team and town tie.
I thought as much! You're playing how I'd play as a leader! I was actually planning to come after you next DP since we need to get the goon now. But let's assume you're right, what do you gain by sharing that info? Throwing the game? The tie would be between town and blue mafia, so it would mean red mafia lost

Status
Not open for further replies.