Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched some of Brotherhood, but I kinda lost interest partway, somewhere after he helped with the baby delivery I think. Anyone wanna convince me to somehow keep watching?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched some of Brotherhood, but I kinda lost interest partway, somewhere after he helped with the baby delivery I think. Anyone wanna convince me to somehow keep watching?
So did you ever went back to it? I didn't finish anime myself but in my case I had read the manga.

How many of you read Silver Spoon? I've read the series twice or so, but I haven't had the impression it has had consistent released the past few years.
I have read it and it's near ending I think. But yeah writer has taken long breaks due to family emergency and someone in family being very sick. Today I was catching up and realized I will have to read it again to recognize some of the characters.

That’s interesting, does it diverge from the manga(or even the fma anime) db evo style? Lol.

How where the visuals? The lil bit a saw in the preview didn’t look bad quality wise, it’s just weird to see irl
I totally missed this post.. for what it's worth, quality was not the issue. But yes it diverges from the manga and animes both.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope I haven't. I also got too creeped out by the girl who was turned into a dog.
I see. It does get uncomfortable at times- especially first time around. Perhaps it looks worse when animated. First time I had picked the manga I had dropped it on first few pages itself - It seemed like one of those series who get hyped because of gore and violence. But I found it worth it to read it till the end, later on.