Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i somewhat agree with your views...personally i didn't like FMA original too..i liked Brotherhood version better....seriously canon was too cliche and depressing..i mean it sort of collated into a tale of wanton destruction of so many characters, not in a literal sense but metaphorically speaking....it could have ended in a better way
FMA Brotherhood Anime was the canon version ( it followed the manga story) not the FMA...

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People tend to like what they watch first in line in this particular series. Basically, if you watched the original FMA, you wouldn't like FMA:Brotherhood and vice-versa. It's subjective.
Precisely so. I watched the original (apparently non-canon version) series before Brotherhood and the hype was a little meh'ish when watching Brotherhood.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say it's opinion based... I watched both and truth be told, FMA made more sense in it's explanations to me than FMA:Brotherhood

Sure, Brotherhood is overall better but I like both...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People tend to like what they watch first in line in this particular series. Basically, if you watched the original FMA, you wouldn't like FMA:Brotherhood and vice-versa. It's subjective.
Pretty accurate, though I don't dislike Brotherhood I just enjoy some parts of FMA more. Personally I thought FMA handled the early parts better even if it did make some changes, I thought the story of them losing their mom was done better in FMA over Brotherhood and also the part with the girl and the dog and Ed's time in that village all seemed glossed over too much in Brotherhood after seeing the attention given to them in FMA.