Full metal Alchemist: The worst anime i have ever seen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not talking about fma brotherhood. Brotherhood is much much better than this shitty piece. I have wasted my time watching it. I would recommend all of you to never watch non canon full metal anime.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People tend to like what they watch first in line in this particular series. Basically, if you watched the original FMA, you wouldn't like FMA:Brotherhood and vice-versa. It's subjective.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah okay lol
And the author asked bones to come up with an original ending since the manga was nowhere near close to being done and thank god they did it is much more sophisticated and deep then the manga adaption

Especially when it comes to the origins of the homonculus and their personalities as well as motivations.
Father had such a plain ass boring typical I wanna rule the world goal

the manga adaption is for the more simple minded

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Blaze

I need explanations. If fuking only TAG SYSTEM was there...
op went full r.both are classic brotherhood follows manga and has happy ending first anime does not
I am not talking about fma brotherhood. Brotherhood is much much better than this shitty piece. I have wasted my time watching it. I would recommend all of you to never watch non canon full metal anime.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Blaze

I need explanations. If fuking only TAG SYSTEM was there...

? The FMA original series started at the same time as a manga so they basically ended up with a anime only version that was way different than the original manga.

FMA Brotherhood anime which was made later follows the manga story. But first few episodes are rushed since they had covered that part first time around. ( the first episode of FMA Brotherhood is not in manga at all - but I guess they wanted to differentiate it from FMA and rest of it follows the manga. )

Read manga it's good. And watch brotherhood if you prefer canon stories only.

@OP: why this thread is Naruto section?

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
? The FMA original series started at the same time as a manga so they basically ended up with a anime only version that was way different than the original manga.

FMA Brotherhood anime which was made later follows the manga story. But first few episodes are rushed since they had covered that part first time around. ( the first episode of FMA Brotherhood is not in manga at all - but I guess they wanted to differentiate it from FMA and rest of it follows the manga. )

Read manga it's good. And watch brotherhood if you prefer canon stories on
@OP: why this thread is Naruto section?

Because
Nobody cares for the X men

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i somewhat agree with your views...personally i didn't like FMA original too..i liked Brotherhood version better....seriously canon was too cliche and depressing..i mean it sort of collated into a tale of wanton destruction of so many characters, not in a literal sense but metaphorically speaking....it could have ended in a better way

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.the first series wasn't cannon to the manga
Author told them
To go adopt a different ending because the manga wasn't over
2.uii don't know the definition of cliche

Brother hood was riddled with simple minded goals and bland to no little personality or motivation for the homunculus they just obeyed father and his rule the world goal

Envy was a ***** in brotherhood and scar was nowhere intimidating

Everything about brotherhood is less deep and just fills up the emptiness with pure action