Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara raised an eyebrow at the painted woman and her eagerness to join. It hadn't been but a moment ago when they met and here she stood ready to battle a Bijuu. Accepting her request to go, Madara turned towards Akujin and spoke to him.

"I'm going to leave you here to help with the village while we're away. There might be some villagers who need you or outsiders you may need to see about. You know how to reach me."

"Very well, I and High Heaven will watch things here."

After the conversation, Madara and the group departed towards the Tailed Beast.

Travel Itinerary: #030 -> #031 -> #06 .> #131 -> #130 ->#129 ->#128
Departing #030 at 1pm (08/21/20)
#030: 1pm - 2pm
#031: 2pm - 3pm
#006: 3pm - 4pm
#131: 4pm - 5pm
#129: 5pm - 6pm
Arriving at #128 Tenjin’s Cathedral at 6pm (3/3/19)

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
- Steal an important document
- Infiltrate an enemy's base

Coming into the port town, Strix had come to find that the local townsfolk were living their everyday life normally despite what was happening on the eastern continent. The port was thriving, marketplaces full of people, even despite what looked like developments happening in town. As Strix took to the shadows, she investigated this strange land she had never been to before, watching as she would spot some key important townsfolk within the port. Usually guards stuck out a mile wide, their heavy plate armour and weapons clearly different to regular folks or mercenaries, but something here looked to be different, more individual than a unified force. It was tough to see what bound them together but eventually Strix, with her keen eye spotted a common detail between them

A crest symbol, the Uchiha fan, it was easily recognizable as it was famous through out history the clan that had started and ended many wars and shed blood across the land. Despite it all, there were still signs of a different ruler, perhaps not long previously passed, something that looked like a 3 headed serpent. A majority of the symbols on buildings and banners were gone, but some faded still could be seen on the walls.
Looking to get information and to the bottom of who was ruling the lands, Strix would begin to follow the two closest men she could see that had bandana wrapped around their arms, with the Uchiha Crest showing. using chakra, she muffled her steps while reducing her presence to little more than a shimmer.

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the user's presence.

Hopping up to the rooftops, she quietly followed the two men as they weaved in and out of crowds, almost in a patrol like fashion, causing Strix to wonder jsut what exactly they were doing. After nearly 20 minutes of following, they eventually turned down an abandoned alley, as she skipped over to the roofing above them. Though she couldn't hear, the saw them knock on a door, while quietly talk about something, and a few moments later, the door opened, and swiftly shut after. This must have been their meeting place, but for what, and who were they working for. As far as Strix was aware, there wasn't any Uchiha around here, or at least, none that were currently in a position of power. Skirting along the building, Strix looked for any other entrances that might have been able to give her access to the building, and shortly she found a small ventilation window, no bigger than 3 feet wide near the top of the building. Shuffling along, she quietly approached the window, hoping not to tip off who ever was inside that she was coming. It wasn't locked, sliding open, though it was a tight fit for her to move through, the back of her cloak getting caught awkwardly on the latch. Panicked, she turned to quickly undo the cloak before anyone could notice. Now inside, she could hear footsteps and what sounded like a group of these enforcers that were using this building as a hideout of some kind. Undoing her cloak, she crept towards the nearest door to listen to what was going on the other side.

From what Strix could decipher, the men were talking about following their new leader, and preparing the lands for what was to come ahead. They knew of the attacks in Tobusekai but didnt want to cause any panic on the locals. While a strange request, but the captain who sounded like he organised the meeting said that if they can control the landmark, it meant an easier time for the boss, who would hopefully invite them all to join his group. Strix was confused though and needed to know who this boss was. She needed to create a distraction to lure them outside to see if she could find any information on who this boss was. Infiltrating this base was one thing but creeping around to find information was going to be a little bit more difficult.

Creeping back to the window, Strix took a kunai and wrapped a paper bomb tag around it, and leaned out the window, taking aim at the foot of the door that was the entrance. Throwing the kunai, it hit the floor and the tag attached detonated, shaking the building itself. There was a surprised shouting coming from behind her as the men scrambled to investigate, while she crept to the door once more. It sounded like most of them had gone, as she activated her Byakugan to see into the room.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

While she could have easily taken out the whole building, there was tact and strategy to her guile in that she didnt want to make herself a target of this Uchiha who had taken over these lands. At least this way it would limit those who had been involved, a small mercy for those not here. Kicking through the door, they were taken back by the sudden entrance too slow on the uptake to respond to her entry. With a single hand she clenched it into a fist causing several Ice Spike to protrude from underneath both of the mean skewering them completely, as their blood dripped down the ice turning it crimson.

(Hissatsu Hyōsō) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

Stepping into the room, Strix began to search around for any evidence or intel that could help her identify the leader of this group, and upon the table she found a letter. It was from the captain of the group, talking to a Madara Uchiha, who was the ex member and now Kage of Tanigakure. It was stating that they were preparing a force for him, a mercenary group of men who were his to command and that they would meet him in 2 days at Hayakami.
Well it wasn't exactly what she expected, but she had a name and a destination to find this Madara Uchiha. Politics had never been Strix' thing, but at least there was someone out there who was bringing some order to the lands. Perhaps she might meet with him, and see what kind of character he was.

Leaving through the window she came, she saw the men slowly walking back inside as they found no evidence, but they would surely find their comrades encased in bloody ice pillars. Leaving the city, Strix moved on.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Arriving from here.

Start of Mission Element:
The Nibi's Assault - Hunt for the 2 Tailed Beast

Madara arrived at the coast, slowing down to a walk; he was home but he hadn't been here since he first killed Daenerys some time ago. Even Akujin had left some time after to join him in Tobusekai. Susabi had been around though, Madara had his suspicions about him. His Tenseigan was useful but he had a way of prying into matters that bothered Madara. Nonetheless, he was needed now and Madara knew it, nodding towards Akujin. Akujin retrieved the communication scroll, having already detailed the information about the other Voidlords within, and sent a message to Susabi. Once the transmission was received, he would know about Demetrias and the other 3 though Madara had Akujin hold off on information regarding the God's and their demise and anything related. Lines were still being drawn and redrawn in the sand and Madara didn't yet know what the sides were. Some information needed to stay with him for now.

Moving forward, Madara approached the Tekikage's mansion, annoyed slightly by the realization that he never moved it to Bulanshaat like he wanted. It was too flashy for him, situated in the middle of the tourist attractions because the former Kages loved the spotlight. He entered the building from the roof, avoiding the busy streets and people below. As he entered the office, he noticed the thin dust covering the room and papers on the desk. He had been away close to 10 months, but it still surprised him a little. He shook his head, he shouldn't care about the village either way. Once everything was done, there would be no need for any villages anymore. Tani and the rest won't even matter then. But until then....

Madara looked at the notes, noticing things like treaty conditions, landmark locations, and other reports sent while he was gone. At least someone had started updating him or trying to before giving up. Madara shrugged and moved the papers from the desk as he placed a map on it. Taking a seat in the throne, he looked towards Akujin and spoke.

"Let's get started."

Reactions: Keotsu

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It didn't take long for the duo to agree on a plan; they knew the best place to start would be a hot region and either the Land of Fire or the Great Wind Desert would be the ideal starting point to search. Splitting up would allow them an easy way to cover ground, reducing how long the search would take. With Akujin searching the desert, Madara would stay in the Land of Fire and begin his search here. Before he could mention more, he sensed Susabi's chakra present, having just arrived. The duo left to meet him outside the office.

"Susabi, I see you got our message. How have things been here? It's been some time since I stepped on these lands. "

@Daemon

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
It didn't take long for the duo to agree on a plan; they knew the best place to start would be a hot region and either the Land of Fire or the Great Wind Desert would be the ideal starting point to search. Splitting up would allow them an easy way to cover ground, reducing how long the search would take. With Akujin searching the desert, Madara would stay in the Land of Fire and begin his search here. Before he could mention more, he sensed Susabi's chakra present, having just arrived. The duo left to meet him outside the office.

"Susabi, I see you got our message. How have things been here? It's been some time since I stepped on these lands. "

@Daemon
I couldn't tell you. I haven't been here much either. You'd have to ask your tengu about that. Susabi gestured at Akujin. Based on the information you told me, you've been rather... busy. How is the search for the God Child?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I couldn't tell you. I haven't been here much either. You'd have to ask your tengu about that. Susabi gestured at Akujin. Based on the information you told me, you've been rather... busy. How is the search for the God Child?
Madara frowned slightly, answering slowly. "It was a rather empty search. I met one who was the God Child's defender and protector, though he admitted to barely surviving an encounter with a Voidlord because of the Child's power. After that, the Child left with some others he didn't name and I encountered the very same Voidlord Demetrias soon after. It's the same encounter that made me realize I still had some Bijuu to capture, to better prepare against them."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara frowned slightly, answering slowly. "It was a rather empty search. I met one who was the God Child's defender and protector, though he admitted to barely surviving an encounter with a Voidlord because of the Child's power. After that, the Child left with some others he didn't name and I encountered the very same Voidlord Demetrias soon after. It's the same encounter that made me realize I still had some Bijuu to capture, to better prepare against them."
Yeah, you told me about that. Susabi didn't want to talk about the information he got from Madara just yet. There were still certain things he needed to piece together in his mind about the Voidlords and how to go about them. Once he figured this out, he'd speak on it. Do you really think the Bijuu are the answer to our Voidlord problem?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah, you told me about that. Susabi didn't want to talk about the information he got from Madara just yet. There were still certain things he needed to piece together in his mind about the Voidlords and how to go about them. Once he figured this out, he'd speak on it. Do you really think the Bijuu are the answer to our Voidlord problem?
"No, but... it's the best one we have for now," Madara said, turning towards the distance. "We've seen many things these last few months and there is probably greater, worse things to come. The Tailed Beasts are some of the only sure weapons we can have to even our odds of surviving. I have reason to believe the 2 Tails may be nearby. Well, a suspicion though it could be very wrong. The 2 Tails may be here - or the Sand Deserts. I think it fits it's nature, though that would have also been true for the One Tails and he appeared in the mountains up north. I have an idea on how to find others in the future, but it'll take some time to get prepared."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"No, but... it's the best one we have for now," Madara said, turning towards the distance. "We've seen many things these last few months and there is probably greater, worse things to come. The Tailed Beasts are some of the only sure weapons we can have to even our odds of surviving. I have reason to believe the 2 Tails may be nearby. Well, a suspicion though it could be very wrong. The 2 Tails may be here - or the Sand Deserts. I think it fits it's nature, though that would have also been true for the One Tails and he appeared in the mountains up north. I have an idea on how to find others in the future, but it'll take some time to get prepared."
While I was away, I was looking for anything to combat the Gods. But now it has come to my attention they are dead. Our best bet against them isn't actually the Bijuu at all. It is the Child. He was able to repel a Voidlord, by the way you described it to me, singlehandledly. He'll likely be useful in the future. The Hyuga rubbing his chin and pondering. Sand Deserts, huh? In the Land of Wind, there is a beast of divine origin. That is were I was before coming here. Taming the beast or at least defeating and harnessing its power it should give us another out. So we have options.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
While I was away, I was looking for anything to combat the Gods. But now it has come to my attention they are dead. Our best bet against them isn't actually the Bijuu at all. It is the Child. He was able to repel a Voidlord, by the way you described it to me, singlehandledly. He'll likely be useful in the future. The Hyuga rubbing his chin and pondering. Sand Deserts, huh? In the Land of Wind, there is a beast of divine origin. That is were I was before coming here. Taming the beast or at least defeating and harnessing its power it should give us another out. So we have options.
“The Child is unable to be found and aging rapidly. By time we locate it, it may already be an adult in just a few short days. The best option for the Child would have been to find him when he first appeared; I feel he may have been influenced by others now. This Emiya mentioned he was now safe with others stronger than him, though I didn’t get the feeling he was particularly strong himself. Either way,” Madara said, turning back towards Susabi. “The beast you mention, it doesn’t sound like one of the Tailed Beasts. So we have the option between the Bijuu and these new creatures as well. One of the Voidlords, Phetra, controls the Underworld. If she has a realm as large as the Underworld itself, then I wonder how powerful the others are...”

Madara turned to Akujin, communicating with him telepathically, and giving him a mission to take care. Nodding, the Tengu departed the landmark as the two ninja remained.

“I sent my Creation to search the northern part of the Land of Fire to see if he sees any traces of the Tailed Beast. What do your eyes see in other parts?”

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
“The Child is unable to be found and aging rapidly. By time we locate it, it may already be an adult in just a few short days. The best option for the Child would have been to find him when he first appeared; I feel he may have been influenced by others now. This Emiya mentioned he was now safe with others stronger than him, though I didn’t get the feeling he was particularly strong himself. Either way,” Madara said, turning back towards Susabi. “The beast you mention, it doesn’t sound like one of the Tailed Beasts. So we have the option between the Bijuu and these new creatures as well. One of the Voidlords, Phetra, controls the Underworld. If she has a realm as large as the Underworld itself, then I wonder how powerful the others are...”

Madara turned to Akujin, communicating with him telepathically, and giving him a mission to take care. Nodding, the Tengu departed the landmark as the two ninja remained.

“I sent my Creation to search the northern part of the Land of Fire to see if he sees any traces of the Tailed Beast. What do your eyes see in other parts?”
It was still mind boggling how the child was aging so quickly. The power of divinity. Without saying much, Susabi activated his Tenseigan and surveyed the land of fire from his position. His eyes reached 5 landmarks in all directions, able to see all simultaneously.

There are no signs of Bijuu, however... Susabi focused in on two women in a nearby LM. There are two women in Bulanshaat. I don't recognize them as locals, yet they are rather unassuming. I'll keep searching for any sign of the Bijuu. In the meantime, tell me more about these Voidlords.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Hyuga clan. Due to the bloodline differences in both the Otsutsuki Clan and Hyuga Clan, this rendition of the Tenseigan is more in line with the Hyuga Clan Bloodline and their usage of the Byakugan. After gaining access to the Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan members are able to retain their 360 degree vision to a higher degree, removing the blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra, allowing them to attain true 360 degree vision. The telescopic visual abilities of the Byakugan are also vastly enhanced through the formation of Tenseigan, allowing the user to be able to see entire countries away at length and at it's most powerful state, able to precisely and clearly perceive the souls of opponents as well as spiritual entities. This unparalleled telescopic vision extends to the Tenseigan's ability to peer or see into other any Dimension, as the ultimate form of the All Seeing White Eye. This allows the user to even gaze into world realms such as the Limbo and Pure World with relative ease. This visual clarity makes the gaze of these eyes inescapable by any means, thus granting the Hyuga Clan user tracking abilities on par with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Instead of granting the user access to Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Gravitational abilities like its Otsutsuki counterpart, The Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan gives them unmatched chakra control which directly effects their Jyuken techniques. When activated, the user is able to sharply increase the amount of chakra injected into the opponent on each of their Jyuken strikes, flooding the specific tenketsu points with chakra effectively destroying them. As a result, the side effects from Jyuken techniques and variants become indefinite. The user also gains access to the Divine Step Twin God Fists technique which increases the power of the user's Jyuken techniques.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Hyuga bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to.
Note: After having a complete Hyuga bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move.
Note: User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

It was still mind boggling how the child was aging so quickly. The power of divinity. Without saying much, Susabi activated his Tenseigan and surveyed the land of fire from his position. His eyes reached 5 landmarks in all directions, able to see all simultaneously.

There are no signs of Bijuu, however... Susabi focused in on two women in a nearby LM. There are two women in Bulanshaat. I don't recognize them as locals, yet they are rather unassuming. I'll keep searching for any sign of the Bijuu. In the meantime, tell me more about these Voidlords.

Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Hyuga clan. Due to the bloodline differences in both the Otsutsuki Clan and Hyuga Clan, this rendition of the Tenseigan is more in line with the Hyuga Clan Bloodline and their usage of the Byakugan. After gaining access to the Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan members are able to retain their 360 degree vision to a higher degree, removing the blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra, allowing them to attain true 360 degree vision. The telescopic visual abilities of the Byakugan are also vastly enhanced through the formation of Tenseigan, allowing the user to be able to see entire countries away at length and at it's most powerful state, able to precisely and clearly perceive the souls of opponents as well as spiritual entities. This unparalleled telescopic vision extends to the Tenseigan's ability to peer or see into other any Dimension, as the ultimate form of the All Seeing White Eye. This allows the user to even gaze into world realms such as the Limbo and Pure World with relative ease. This visual clarity makes the gaze of these eyes inescapable by any means, thus granting the Hyuga Clan user tracking abilities on par with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Instead of granting the user access to Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Gravitational abilities like its Otsutsuki counterpart, The Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan gives them unmatched chakra control which directly effects their Jyuken techniques. When activated, the user is able to sharply increase the amount of chakra injected into the opponent on each of their Jyuken strikes, flooding the specific tenketsu points with chakra effectively destroying them. As a result, the side effects from Jyuken techniques and variants become indefinite. The user also gains access to the Divine Step Twin God Fists technique which increases the power of the user's Jyuken techniques.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Hyuga bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to.
Note: After having a complete Hyuga bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move.
Note: User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Following the events in the Nara Forest

It was small at first, as it started with just a few deer spreading out from the forest into the neighbouring lands. The deer seemed friendly at first, but coughing quite a lot. Within the human towns, children came to the street, and laughter ensued, as the kids pulled their parents and friends to see the mysterious and elusive animals coming down from the forest. It was easy to miss the ring-shapped wounds that the animals had, for the fur covered most of the necrosis caused by the Murk Plague.

The children were the first humans to catch the disease. As ring wounds appeared in their skin, the children first stopped speaking, their eyes blurred as if in a dream state. The parents thought they were playing around, as children did, but the coughing and the hazed walking around started worrying them quite a lot. The elderly, grandparents and merchants, started coughing too, and then the adults.

Inside the poor, the Murk Plague started working it's mutation cocktail. Blood vessels started constricting, and the constant walking around that Plague compelled them to mutilate their gangrene-riddled feet. Pulmonary clots induced greater and more aggressive coughing that spread the Plague further. The sedated effects of the psychotropic fungal toxins erased their mind, while the mind-controlling fungus erased their will and then life.

It infiltrated deep within the towns and the Village Hidden in the Valley, filled with turists from all over the Fire Country and the world, before the first cases of death started popping up. These infecteed would have their head burst outwards, with a single fruiting mushroom growing from the back of their skulls, which would explode into a visible cloud of spores that further spread the Murk Plague.

Infected deer kept coming, infected children kept coming, infected humans kept coming. The entire Fire Country would soon be overcome with the infected. And within the landmark of Yakukotan, deep in the heart of the Nara Forest, the blind Uchiha smiled. Isabella Uchiha would have her revenge on Madara.

Reactions: Daemon

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Madara scoffed, it seems the village's security was still as trash as ever. They had just removed someone from trespassing in that very forest not long ago; Madara wasn't aware it was a tourist attraction but Daenerys and Rocky turned the entire village into one, he thought. Grunting, Madara continued.

"Fine," he said, pausing to think before he spoke. He had learned a great deal about the Voidlords since he was gone, notably about Demetrias' mission and of Phetra. The other two, though he met them, remain a mystery and as such, the biggest threats, he thought. "Well... there are 4 of them, each with a different realm to control of their own. They are each very powerful, powerful enough that it took one with Divine power to defeat one of them. Demetrias was the one who sought the Child out yet he was not powerful enough to defeat it. Another, one more powerful than him named Phetra is responsible for much that has happened lately. Susabi, she was the one who started this wave of undead returning to wag-"

Madara stopped abruptly, Akujin's messages coming through them him. There were now undead deer multiplying and approaching? Was this Phetra's doing? No...they were in Tobusekai and Imeroth confirmed they were all working together.

"Sorry, it seems we have an undead problem approaching us. What do you see coming from Yakukotan? Akujin says it's an army of the undead."

As he reported it to Susabi, he focused chakra to his eyes and activated his Rinnegan, focusing on what's in front of him. Even before Susabi spoke, he could sense the chakra within the approaching men. The signature was familiar, one he could recall from somewhere but where, he didn't know.

Chakra left: 1465
Rinnegan active since Tobusekai

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara scoffed, it seems the village's security was still as trash as ever. They had just removed someone from trespassing in that very forest not long ago; Madara wasn't aware it was a tourist attraction but Daenerys and Rocky turned the entire village into one, he thought. Grunting, Madara continued.

"Fine," he said, pausing to think before he spoke. He had learned a great deal about the Voidlords since he was gone, notably about Demetrias' mission and of Phetra. The other two, though he met them, remain a mystery and as such, the biggest threats, he thought. "Well... there are 4 of them, each with a different realm to control of their own. They are each very powerful, powerful enough that it took one with Divine power to defeat one of them. Demetrias was the one who sought the Child out yet he was not powerful enough to defeat it. Another, one more powerful than him named Phetra is responsible for much that has happened lately. Susabi, she was the one who started this wave of undead returning to wag-"

Madara stopped abruptly, Akujin's messages coming through them him. There were now undead deer multiplying and approaching? Was this Phetra's doing? No...they were in Tobusekai and Imeroth confirmed they were all working together.

"Sorry, it seems we have an undead problem approaching us. What do you see coming from Yakukotan? Akujin says it's an army of the undead."

As he reported it to Susabi, he focused chakra to his eyes and activated his Rinnegan, focusing on what's in front of him. Even before Susabi spoke, he could sense the chakra within the approaching men. The signature was familiar, one he could recall from somewhere but where, he didn't know.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

Susabi listened to the description of the Voidlords. Each of them having their own respective realm. Before Madara was cut off, he said that she was responsible for the Undead. Maybe some governance over the afterlife and if that was the case, what realm did Demetrias control? But these were thoughts that had to be explored later.

The undead? Again? Susabi used his Tenseigan to analyze the area. An army of undead with animals, children and adults the like were headed for Fuging. As they marched, the souls of those inflicted were being snuffed out with Susabi able to see these souls begin their journey to the Pure World. On further inspection of these beings, he noticed chakra filled mushroom growths and spores that emanated from them all containing a distinct chakra signature.

These aren't the Undead. Not the ones we are used to at least. Something is taking their lives and controlling them. Some growths on their body as a result of whatever was infecting them... the growth's having a chakra signature. Surveying the landmark of Yakukotan, Susabi focused in on the source of the chakra signature and it came from one of those two women he noted before. The source.... is one of the two women from before. A woman with Red hair, lacking eyes. The other woman seems to be with her. Likely accomplices, but she doesn't seem to have a direct hand in the infected based of the chakra signatures.

He sighed, clasping his hands together as the souls of the afflicted make their final journey as if he were praying for them. Such senseless loss of life. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi listened to the description of the Voidlords. Each of them having their own respective realm. Before Madara was cut off, he said that she was responsible for the Undead. Maybe some governance over the afterlife and if that was the case, what realm did Demetrias control? But these were thoughts that had to be explored later.

The undead? Again? Susabi used his Tenseigan to analyze the area. An army of undead with animals, children and adults the like were headed for Fuging. As they marched, the souls of those inflicted were being snuffed out with Susabi able to see these souls begin their journey to the Pure World. On further inspection of these beings, he noticed chakra filled mushroom growths and spores that emanated from them all containing a distinct chakra signature.

These aren't the Undead. Not the ones we are used to at least. Something is taking their lives and controlling them. Some growths on their body as a result of whatever was infecting them... the growth's having a chakra signature. Surveying the landmark of Yakukotan, Susabi focused in on the source of the chakra signature and it came from one of those two women he noted before. The source.... is one of the two women from before. A woman with Red hair, lacking eyes. The other woman seems to be with her. Likely accomplices, but she doesn't seem to have a direct hand in the infected based of the chakra signatures.

He sighed, clasping his hands together as the souls of the afflicted make their final journey as if he were praying for them. Such senseless loss of life. If it's not one thing, it's another.
Hearing that the undead weren't like the normal ones they had come across was strange information; he had encountered and heard of Edo Tensei summonings, actual entities from the Underworld and other realms so it wasn't a surpriseto learn it wasn't Phetra's doing but it was still strange information. However, it paled in comparison to the messages Akujin were relaying to Madara as Susabi spoke.

Almost simultaneously, the two described the culprits and how they looked. One of them was Mirabelle, a kunoichi Madara had encountered recently. The second however was a blast from his past, an era long gone. Isabella Uchiha, a former kunoichi from the Water Archipelago who ran the Dawn Tavern where they last fought. He hadn't seen her in what seemed to be a lifetime; were these undead creatures her way of sending a message? As he thought, he now recognized the chakra as her Mushrooms.

The timing of her reappearing was troublesome, to say the least; with the plans of capturing the Bijuu in motion, learning more about the Voidlords as well as unlocking his Relic weapon more, he didn't have the time to afford another war with her but he knew it was coming.

"We need to do something about this disease quickly; can you heal these people while I see what this disturbance is?"

Without waiting for a response, Madara leaves quickly, headed through the Land of Fire towards his former friend once more.
Chakra Left: 1460

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Hearing that the undead weren't like the normal ones they had come across was strange information; he had encountered and heard of Edo Tensei summonings, actual entities from the Underworld and other realms so it wasn't a surpriseto learn it wasn't Phetra's doing but it was still strange information. However, it paled in comparison to the messages Akujin were relaying to Madara as Susabi spoke.

Almost simultaneously, the two described the culprits and how they looked. One of them was Mirabelle, a kunoichi Madara had encountered recently. The second however was a blast from his past, an era long gone. Isabella Uchiha, a former kunoichi from the Water Archipelago who ran the Dawn Tavern where they last fought. He hadn't seen her in what seemed to be a lifetime; were these undead creatures her way of sending a message? As he thought, he now recognized the chakra as her Mushrooms.

The timing of her reappearing was troublesome, to say the least; with the plans of capturing the Bijuu in motion, learning more about the Voidlords as well as unlocking his Relic weapon more, he didn't have the time to afford another war with her but he knew it was coming.

"We need to do something about this disease quickly; can you heal these people while I see what this disturbance is?"

Without waiting for a response, Madara leaves quickly, headed through the Land of Fire towards his former friend once more.
Chakra Left: 1460
Madara left with haste giving Susabi no time to respond. The truth was these people were dying rapidly. The infected that were already approaching had their lives striped from them, something Madara's Rinnegan couldn't even perceive. And the spores that were being spread to local civilians were fast acting. His priority would have to be getting rid of the infected before worrying about keeping the other villagers safe.

The Hyuga deeply inhaled and unleashed a burning cloud of Volcanic Ash from his mouth that progressed towards the hoarde. The intense heat produced by the Dark Cloud, seared the bodies of the husks, burning their flesh and scorching the mushroom growths within and on them. Furthermore, the heated ash would collect on their bodies forming a superheated casing around the lifeless, halting their movement while they cook internally and externally with its intense heat denaturing any organic pathogens on the hosts.

Type:Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user focuses volcanic ash chakra into their lungs or into the pores of their body and releases it, spewing out a cloud of hot ash in all directions.The hot ash travels quickly into the surrounding area and moves away from the user. As the ash passes over obstacles it burns them, scorching the earth and anyone who stands in the way of the expanding cloud. The ash's heat is incredibly strong as it is in other volcanic ash jutsu. The heat of the ash is enough to evaporate up to B rank and below water jutsu. When in contact with a human, the ash not only burns their skin but solidifies on the opponent. The ash would pile on and petrify the target(s). Because this jutsu is omnidirectional, it can be used on many targets such as the shadow clone jutsu technique. As the cloud of volcanic ash begins to spread out, it functions like Hidden mist jutsu would. The ash is an extension of the user's chakra therefore Sharingan nor Rinnegan would not be able to see through it but Byakugan would. Because of the user's concealed position, it is easy to conceal a secondary jutsu behind the expanding cloud of ash. This jutsu can only be used 4 times per battle but must have a 1 turn cool down between usages.

2600 -60 (for Tenseigan turns and Dark Cloud)

With the hoard taken care of, Susabi used his Tenseigan to keep tabs on his surroundings, scanning the citizens for any trace of the plague while focusing on Yakukotan.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The Voidlord Nefarian arrived in Yakukotan immediately after leaving the Underworld, stepping through a black portal as he teleported from the depths of Irkalla at Ganzir into the Land of Fire. What he had sensed piqued his interests - a freshly born virulent plague right here in the former heart of the world. These lands once belonged to the great Hangurian Freehold. His small black eyes observed for a moment as he stood there; he noticed Madara, Imeroth's Chosen, in the group, as well as the Jinchuuriki of the Two Tails, and one other stranger that the Voidlord was not familiar with. Though he paid little attention to Madara, he turned to the more interesting target. "You there." He pointed at her with a single index finger and an expressionless face. "I can sense it as if it was as clear as the sunlight caressing my skin - this virulence is yours. I commend your creativity; so potent that I could even sense it from the depths of the Underworld itself..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "The perfect catalyst for what I am about to do. Watch, woman, as I shatter the human condition like no man has done before."

The single index finger he had pointed toward Isabella began to radiate black energy, which quickly turned red in the sunlight. Within Isabella's body she would feel its effects almost as quickly, the same red energies wrapping around her heart. In his hands it felt so small, so light. So much so that it took every modicum of control and discipline the Voidlord could muster to not instantaneously crush it there and then. Part of this exercise was nothing more than an experiment - testing his new powers over the Domain of Condition than ever before. Was this how Marduk felt in his Authority? So small and powerless to stop him from doing anything - and it all belonged to Nefarian. Isabella would feel her heart rate increase drastically, feeling lightheaded, palpitations. Nothing terribly drastic yet; it was as if someone was meeting their crush for the first time. But those symptoms would quickly worsen - shortness of breath, chest pressure, and fatigue. All of this happened within seconds of each other. And then suddenly a loud, audible crunch. So loud that even Madara would hear it resonate from Isabella's chest. Blood splattered within her body as her heart was crushed by Nefarian as if an acorn in his hand. Blood spilled from her nose, mouth, and even the hollowed eye sockets from where her eyes should have been. And then silence. He let his hand drop to his side, appreciating his work.

It was all so effortless.

(Aka: Kokoro no Jōtai) – Red: Condition of the Heart
Type: Unknown
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (Fatal)
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian, afforded to him by his Authority over the Domain of Condition. Just as the Dead were pawns in Phetra’s hands, so too are the Living in Nefarian’s. Through hand gestures alone Nefarian can take command over the lives of others – in this case the human heart. Whether it increase its beats per minute, force it into cardiac arrest, or even crush it or cause it to explode – they are all for Nefarian to control through his empowered Divinity. The technique cannot be blocked or circumvented except by tools or abilities that afford an interaction with Divinity.
A rift within Yakukotan opened and a man stepped out, raised his finger at the woman. And just like that, her heart was crushed. What... is going on? His mind raced. That must be one of them... One of the Voidlords. But why now? Why target the source of the plague? Susabi watched intently from kilometers away. How would these things turn out? The Voidlord was right there and Madara had the chance to strike or be struck down by him. Things were moving quickly.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The Voidlord bowed his head slightly, content with Madara's response. "Of course, it is as simple as drawing upon her essence from the Void itself." He ran his blood covered fingertips through her hair as he knelt beside Isabella's crumpled corpse. Suddenly his arm glowed with blue radiant light which coursed through Isabella's lifeless body. The sound of flesh and sinew reorganizing within her could be heard as a disturbing sound from the outside. "Do not let her be a distraction for you, Madara Uchiha. With eight beasts left to go your mission is far from complete. We all have a purpose to fulfill. And yours is far from over." The blue light pulsed once, blinding all within the landmark. But Isabella's body was suddenly restored to life. Whether she would immediately regain consciousness or not was unclear, but her breathing and heart beat began anew. And beneath those closed eyelids were a pair of everyday eyes with deep burgundy irises. And yet these standard eyes were...different. Void touched. Separated from this plane.

"Before she awakens Madara Uchiha you will bear witness to this." The Voidlord stepped off Isabella's body and slowly walked toward one of the deer that she had infected. In the palm of his hand a small prismatic sphere of bright light emerged. It danced in the sunlight, and its color shifted based on the angle that the light struck it at - one moment blue, another green, then red, then purple, and even gold. The infected deer rest there, sedated but not entirely dead. "All life is mine." The small orb darted into the deer's mouth, and it glowed a brilliant white light just like Isabella's body had done but blue. "And with this, the Domain of Condition shall shatter." The infected tissue vanished, returning the deer to its original form. And as if to make a point Nefarian took a knife from under his cloak and drove it into the deer's neck. "All life," he repeated again as he drew blood. But the deer didn't even react to the blow that would have otherwise been fatal. It simply looked down at the ground and grazed the grass at their feet. Nefarian raised his hand to the sky shooting thousands of prismatic bolts of light in thousands of different directions. His grand design was underway.

And then he vanished along with it.

(Ao: Seikatsu no Jōtai) – Blue: Condition of Life
Type: Unknown
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian; as the Authority over the Domain of Condition he is the ultimate authority over Life itself. Just as Phetra commanded the Dead, so does Nefarian control the Living. Through his Divinity he can restore the dead to life by drawing upon them from the Void, and in any state that he desires.
He couldn't believe his eyes. The woman that was just struck down was brought back to life in a beautiful, shine of blue energy. There were more things that happened that defied all logic. It was confirmed. It had to have been a Voidlord. The Hyuga made haste.

LLM