Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say no. This is because the Chakra is not connected to him any longer. It has already formed the mist, and has no connection to him.
Its either or not both.

Either he or his chakra has to touch you. Shadows aren't connected to him yet they can use ftg. on him and vice versa.

I've never seen that done an I'm not sure a seal can be put on the air..

Everytime Minato did FTG there was a seal on a object to go to..
Not what I'm asking.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its either or not both.

Either he or his chakra has to touch you. Shadows aren't connected to him yet they can use ftg. on him and vice versa.

Not what I'm asking.
I realize that it's either. What shadows are you talking about? The way FTG works, is that Minato can teleport himself, and anything touching his chakra to an area with the jutsu formula, like you said. With this principle, Minato connected his own chakra to Naruto's with Physical contact. Then, Naruto used his unique abilities to create a chakra bridge to link Minato's chakra to everyone else's indirectly in a way. Only Naruto has been seen to link his chakra to someone without any physical contact, almost like a wireless signal. This allowed minato to teleport everyone successfully.

The hidden mist technique is ninjutsu. There is nothing to support the idea that ninjutsu that someone outputs which is made up of their chakra still maintains a constant chakra bridge connection like what naruto made to the person themself. especially since the hidden mist jutsu is not like a rasengan or chidori where it is directly connected to the person's body. You are taking what minato says too literally. when he says touching his "chakra" he means his chakra network or chakra reserves. He is not talking about any ninjutsu composed of his chakra, that is a huge stretch.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I realize that it's either. What shadows are you talking about? The way FTG works, is that Minato can teleport himself, and anything touching his chakra to an area with the jutsu formula, like you said. With this principle, Minato connected his own chakra to Naruto's with Physical contact. Then, Naruto used his unique abilities to create a chakra bridge to link Minato's chakra to everyone else's indirectly in a way. Only Naruto has been seen to link his chakra to someone without any physical contact, almost like a wireless signal. This allowed minato to teleport everyone successfully.

The hidden mist technique is ninjutsu. There is nothing to support the idea that ninjutsu that someone outputs which is made up of their chakra still maintains a constant chakra bridge connection like what naruto made to the person themself. especially since the hidden mist jutsu is not like a rasengan or chidori where it is directly connected to the person's body. You are taking what minato says too literally. when he says touching his "chakra" he means his chakra network or chakra reserves. He is not talking about any ninjutsu composed of his chakra, that is a huge stretch.
i ment shadow clone. Srry.

that's impossible to physically touch. It wouldn't make sense if he ment it that way.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I once made a thread about how SM could be used to teleport without the marks. User in SM is basically connected to everyone through their sensing abilities and NE that connects everyone.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I once made a thread about how SM could be used to teleport without the marks. User in SM is basically connected to everyone through their sensing abilities and NE that connects everyone.
natural energy isn't chakra tho...

The ground rules for FTG is blurry as is seeing as how Minato was able to do this:
You must be registered for see images

without touching sasuke or naruto with chakra or physical contact. Technically there hes only touching gamaichi

or here where he's not touching kurama:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
natural energy isn't chakra tho...
But it does help sense the chakra of others which could be used as markers for teleportation instead of the seals is my point.

The ground rules for FTG is blurry as is seeing as how Minato was able to do this:

without touching sasuke or naruto with chakra or physical contact. Technically there hes only touching gamaichi

or here where he's not touching kurama:
I guess he just need to be connected to the chakra of the ones he's teleporting either directly or through other's chakra.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But it does help sense the chakra of others which could be used as markers for teleportation instead of the seals is my point.
he can only teleport to markers tho. That much is clear. What he teleport to said marker is blurry. Given the aforementioned examples breaking the supposed rules for the technique. Not to mention hes already a sensor without same mode(so is tobirama) so SM sensing for ftg is kinda redundant in that reguard

I guess he just need to be connected to the chakra of the ones he's teleporting either directly or through other's chakra.
but if he can go through others chakra what's stopping him from going through others techniques? as long as they contain chakra and is touching him technically he'd be able to go through them.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he can only teleport to markers tho. That much is clear. What he teleport to said marker is blurry. Given the aforementioned examples breaking the supposed rules for the technique. Not to mention hes already a sensor without same mode(so is tobirama) so SM sensing for ftg is kinda redundant in that reguard
Yup with the Minato's or Tobirama's FTG that was the limitation and true Minato was a sensor but his sensing did not work the same as SM sensing where you sense others through the NE in your surrounding. And everyone is connected physically to the NE which I think could be used by an FTG user as a connection and the person's chakra as the marker. Well just a theory but a possibility imo if the author wants to explore in this direction.

but if he can go through others chakra what's stopping him from going through others techniques? as long as they contain chakra and is touching him technically he'd be able to go through them.
But doesn't ninjutsu transform the chakra into the jutsu elemental nature and is not chakra at all?

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup with the Minato's or Tobirama's FTG that was the limitation and true Minato was a sensor but his sensing did not work the same as SM sensing where you sense others through the NE in your surrounding. And everyone is connected physically to the NE which I think could be used by an FTG user as a connection and the person's chakra as the marker. Well just a theory but a possibility imo if the author wants to explore in this direction.
so youre saying use ne as a medium/intermediary the same way he did in other examples(al la the above or when he jumped the entire SA)

plausible

But doesn't ninjutsu transform the chakra into the jutsu elemental nature and is not chakra at all?
Depends on the technique. If that were the case then petra path, or samehada would be useless. Most techniques transform the chakra sure, but they still retain chakra in them. and if their still touching the user it should be a pass through fro minato.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so youre saying use ne as a medium/intermediary the same way he did in other examples(al la the above or when he jumped the entire SA)

plausible
Yup.

Depends on the technique. If that were the case then petra path, or samehada would be useless. Most techniques transform the chakra sure, but they still retain chakra in them. and if their still touching the user it should be a pass through fro minato.
If you look at this exlpanation, I find this explanation to be lacking though

It talks about sucking away the jutsu of any chakra nature and the absorbed chakra. Now if someone uses a fireball jutsu, that fire itself is not chakra right and still preta would absorb and convert it into chakra which then is dispersed inside the user's body. And I don't remember samehada ever absorbing a jutsu. I could be wrong here though.

Anyway, even if most techniques do possess some chakra in them, has there been a situation where Minato and the user of a ninjutsu are connected to each other through the jutsu? Not to mention Minato would normally try and FTG away from the jutsu before it touches him unless its a type of support ninjutsu from an ally.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even then is still doesn't let him teleport to them tho. He can bring them to his location or the location of one of his kunai

If you look at this exlpanation, I find this explanation to be lacking though

It talks about sucking away the jutsu of any chakra nature and the absorbed chakra. Now if someone uses a fireball jutsu, that fire itself is not chakra right and still preta would absorb and convert it into chakra which then is dispersed inside the user's body. And I don't remember samehada ever absorbing a jutsu. I could be wrong here though.

Anyway, even if most techniques do possess some chakra in them, has there been a situation where Minato and the user of a ninjutsu are connected to each other through the jutsu? Not to mention Minato would normally try and FTG away from the jutsu before it touches him unless its a type of support ninjutsu from an ally.
chakra nature's are still chakra's tho. U may elementally recompose it, but its still has that property.

And Samehada cut itachi's fireball. He absorbed part of it, but didn't like how the chakra tasted likening it to spicy food.

Given his fast reactions and how quickly he reacted to obito and the like its still possible tho. Sure it's not in his nature to exploit it but this thread isnt about him its about the technique.

As for situations they happen all the time. especially with ppl that have crowd control techs or ranged techs.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even then is still doesn't let him teleport to them tho. He can bring them to his location or the location of one of his kunai
I am aware of what he could do but my entire theory revolved around sensing other's chakra and using them as markers and not be restricted to just his seal for teleporting. Its an ability I think is a possibility for FTG advancement that's all.
Anyway, teleporting people to his location would be a cool ability too similar to ameno swap.

chakra nature's are still chakra's tho. U may elementally recompose it, but its still has that property.

And Samehada cut itachi's fireball. He absorbed part of it, but didn't like how the chakra tasted likening it to spicy food.
When do you mean by that? The only one I could find where Samehada cut Itachi's fireball was this and I don't see any comments about how Itachi's chakra tastes.

Given his fast reactions and how quickly he reacted to obito and the like its still possible tho. Sure it's not in his nature to exploit it but this thread isnt about him its about the technique.

As for situations they happen all the time. especially with ppl that have crowd control techs or ranged techs.
Minato was a ninja above all and one of the smartest one at that so I don't think he'd let go of an opportunity like that where he could take his opponents by surprise, after all he did exploit A's supposed weakness by targeting Bee.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am aware of what he could do but my entire theory revolved around sensing other's chakra and using them as markers and not be restricted to just his seal for teleporting. Its an ability I think is a possibility for FTG advancement that's all.
Anyway, teleporting people to his location would be a cool ability too similar to ameno swap.
That's where it reaches deniability. You still need a marker as an exit location.

When do you mean by that? The only one I could find where Samehada cut Itachi's fireball was this and I don't see any comments about how Itachi's chakra tastes.
It was a bad translation but it doesn't negate that Samehada absorbed part of the fireball.
And kakashi explains it clearly to naruto:

Minato was a ninja above all and one of the smartest one at that so I don't think he'd let go of an opportunity like that where he could take his opponents by surprise, after all he did exploit A's supposed weakness by targeting Bee.
He exploited Ay's lack of knowledge. Ay didn't know that Bee got marked only B and minato knew, so be took precautions against it. Seeing as how minato was able to do it to sasuke's and naruto's joint tech, and madara's TSB's in a sense.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's where it reaches deniability. You still need a marker as an exit location.
Still the marker is not just your seal and thus an advancement of the existing capabilities.

It was a bad translation but it doesn't negate that Samehada absorbed part of the fireball.
And kakashi explains it clearly to naruto:
Don't see anything about Samehada absorbing part of the fireball either. He simply cut it in half and that was Viz translation.
Kakashi clearly says he changes its form and we all know what form it changes to. Still doesn't prove that their is any leftover chakra once raikiri takes form.

He exploited Ay's lack of knowledge. Ay didn't know that Bee got marked only B and minato knew, so be took precautions against it. Seeing as how minato was able to do it to sasuke's and naruto's joint tech, and madara's TSB's in a sense.
All I am trying to say here is if a situation like where Minato is connected to his opponent through their jutsu and if the jutsu still retains some of the opponent's chakra and Minato's FTG does indeed allow him to teleport to or teleport the opponent to himself then he would definitely do so and take advantage of it.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still the marker is not just your seal and thus an advancement of the existing capabilities.
The maker is where you teleport to. Nothing lead towars using ppls chakra as markers. SM wouldn't change FTG's core functionality

Don't see anything about Samehada absorbing part of the fireball either. He simply cut it in half and that was Viz translation.
Kakashi clearly says he changes its form and we all know what form it changes to. Still doesn't prove that their is any leftover chakra once raikiri takes form.
It getting cut in half proves that samehada absorbed it, why would it complain to bee if it was just the force of his swing that cut in half ( which is also hella illogical; i mean the fireball was ripping up the ground yet ur implying that the force of likkers b's swing cut it in half)

Change in nature doesn't stop it from being chakra.

All I am trying to say here is if a situation like where Minato is connected to his opponent through their jutsu and if the jutsu still retains some of the opponent's chakra and Minato's FTG does indeed allow him to teleport to or teleport the opponent to himself then he would definitely do so and take advantage of it.
Well such a situation never presented itself when it comes to an enemy. But given what he said about FTG and the already shown workarounds (gamakichi and gamabunta examples) yeah, i think he can do it.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The maker is where you teleport to. Nothing lead towars using ppls chakra as markers. SM wouldn't change FTG's core functionality
As I said its just a theory which is plausible if the author wants to go that way. That's all.

It getting cut in half proves that samehada absorbed it, why would it complain to bee if it was just the force of his swing that cut in half ( which is also hella illogical; i mean the fireball was ripping up the ground yet ur implying that the force of likkers b's swing cut it in half)

Change in nature doesn't stop it from being chakra.
It complained to Bee because it was hot and because Bee put Samehada at front to defend himself.
I see the current scan contradicts your previous one which is more recent where he says he changes its form into lighning.

Well such a situation never presented itself when it comes to an enemy. But given what he said about FTG and the already shown workarounds (gamakichi and gamabunta examples) yeah, i think he can do it.
He can only if the jutsu does posses some chakra of the opponent which I doubt is not the case when it comes to normal ninjutsu. However for something like the puppet user's chakra strings maybe its possible.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said its just a theory which is plausible if the author wants to go that way. That's all.
ok

It complained to Bee because it was hot and because Bee put Samehada at front to defend himself.
I see the current scan contradicts your previous one which is more recent where he says he changes its form into lighning.
be swung samehada
i don't see why samehada would complain if it didn't absorb it.

Not what he said:

"first i change my chakra nature so its like an electrical current"

Its still chakra regardless of the nature change.

Here naruto changes his chakra to the nature of wind but its still chakra.

He can only if the jutsu does posses some chakra of the opponent which I doubt is not the case when it comes to normal ninjutsu. However for something like the puppet user's chakra strings maybe its possible.
i think i proved by case that normal ninjutsu contains chakra.