Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It popped in my head given minato's so called mechanics of the tech.

If an ftg user can use the hidden mist technique and the mist contains his chakra.... He can teleport anything in the mist? correct?

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No , the mist is the same as air(technique), unless the mist got it's marking's like a dagger. and if that's the case should't he be teleporting the mist instead?

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.
You must be registered for see images

Just direct contact between him or his chakra. Neither naruto sasuke nor gamakichi is marked.
You think it's possible ? If it is then its op. but still the mist is the same as air, and there is no chakra in it you just use your chakra to create the mist, the mist isnt chakra.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The marks are just exit locations.
His chakra in the mist is touching you tho.
True but i don't think the mist is actual chakra. If that was the case then Kakashi's vision wouldn't have been blocked right? He would have just saw a fog of chakra but his vision was actually gone due to the mist.

Tho that would be OP if it was possible.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think it's possible ? If it is then its op. but still the mist is the same as air, and there is no chakra in it you just use your chakra to create the mist, the mist isnt chakra.
True but i don't think the mist is actual chakra. If that was the case then Kakashi's vision wouldn't have been blocked right? He would have just saw a fog of chakra but his vision was actually gone due to the mist.

Tho that would be OP if it was possible.

it is chakra. If it wasn't then kakashi would have been able to see zabuza in it via sharingan . but he cannot. instead he most likely saw something close what sasuke saw vs deidara.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is chakra. If it wasn't then kakashi would have been able to see zabuza in it via sharingan . but he cannot. instead he most likely saw something close what sasuke saw vs deidara.
But Kakashi couldn't see threw that fog at all nor saw a chakra color either. Sasuke did vs Deidara(but that's totally different)
The mist was too thick that it blocked his vision if it was chakra he would have been able to see the chakra from it. Also why he needed a sensor to beat it the 2nd time.

Not much info on hidden mist but i think they're just manipulating the air around them to create that fog instead of doing it from nothing.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Kakashi couldn't see threw that fog at all nor saw a chakra color either. Sasuke did vs Deidara(but that's totally different)
The mist was too thick that it blocked his vision if it was chakra he would have been able to see the chakra from it. Also why he needed a sensor to beat it the 2nd time.

Not much info on hidden mist but i think they're just manipulating the air around them to create that fog instead of doing it from nothing.
he only saw chakra color. Its not like byakugan that can see networks. Hed see the mist as chakra.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how it works, I think. His chakra has to be plastered/in direct contact with the target "through a clone" in order for him to reposition them. This sounds more like Law's Room to me, haha.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not how it works, I think. His chakra has to be plastered/in direct contact with the target "through a clone" in order for him to reposition them. This sounds more like Law's Room to me, haha.
thats not even true.

Indirect contact works, he wasn't touching naruto or sasuke when all 3 stood on gamakichi but he was able to teleport them.
He wasn't touching sasuke when he ftg'd both of them away from obito, he wasn't touching kurama when he teleported him out the village.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It popped in my head given minato's so called mechanics of the tech.

If an ftg user can use the hidden mist technique and the mist contains his chakra.... He can teleport anything in the mist? correct?
I would say no. This is because the Chakra is not connected to him any longer. It has already formed the mist, and has no connection to him.